SORT BY Relevancy
Patricia McKnight is a survivor of a different time, who has made it her life's mission to empower every responsible adult with the ability to protect themselves and the children around them. She truly believes we are connecting hearts and holding hands of help as we learn to change our views and our thinking about the true terrorizing acts of evil that often occur withing our very own homes. Trish is here sharing with me on The Mompreneur Model January 22nd at 10amPT/1pmET and anytime in archive.
Trish is a long way from the person she was and all the pain from intense evil she has endured. Her voice has been heard in many interviews and discussions, support and educational programs, and is produced and published by Butterfly Dreams Talk Radio. Her website isn't about her book and getting you to buy a copy, its about the knowledge we need to share about the acts of Child Abuse, Sex Trafficking, Relationship and Family Violence so that we can all become a bit more aware of the victim impact from these types of acts within our families. Her "Steps to Recovery" daily tools are on the homepage of the website, butterflydreamsabuserecovery.com. Anyone can use them at any given time to help rebuild from almost any type of trauma.
Thanks to our show sponsors Life Coaching and Beyond and Uncover Your Diamond. You can find out more about them and all of our sponsors in our Mompreneur Marketplace.
Be sure to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter and email email@example.com.
WoMRadio - sharing the wisdom of women.
1. In the News 2. Former New York City Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik talked by remote video from New York City about his book, From Jailer to Jailed, in which he detailed his 2010 guilty plea to making false statements and tax charges for which he served three years in federal prison. He talked about the criminal justice system and prison reform and also the civil rights investigation into the Baltimore Police Department announced the previous day. He also responded to electronic communications and telephone lines divided between those in law enforcement, those with experience in the prison system, and all others. 3. Book Talk 4. Listener Calls
Join Rose Colombo N The Justice Club, every MWF, 9am-10:30a pst-usa and 12-1:30p est, and her special guest in Author's Corner - Stefaan Verstappen, who wilsl be discussing the current state of affiard in our nation. Listen Live Worldwide Online, Podcasts, (347) 324-3704 -Share and Follow Rose....join Rose Colombo on Facebook and Facebook/The Justice Club.....All shows archived at Freedomzer Radio and check out Rose4Justice Blogs and Radio Shows at www.rose4justice.com
PREACHING ON WHY JESUS WASH FEET AND WHAT DO IT MEAN.JESUS ALSO ASK FOR SOME WATER AND WHAT DO THAT MEAN? ARE YOU A BELIEVE WHO WOULD HAVE GIVING HIM WATER OR WASH HIS FEET? IF SO THEN YOU SHOULD DO IT TO EVERYONE THAT COMING HOME FROM BATTLE.WE ARE IN WAR AT ALL TIMES STAY ALERT AND REFRESH ONE ANOTHER. FOR PRAYER REQUEST GO TO GODELECTS.ORG OR VISIT US AT WWW.KINGDOMJUSTICELEAGUE.COM
My Dragonfly was written by Kathy Zengolewicz and represents the son she lost in September of 2012. Kathy’s son Walter died from a drug overdose at the age of 33. Kathy explains in her book how the loss of her child, his unexpected and sudden death affected her and her family. She explains how she dealt with the grief caused by his death and how she found a way to get through the dark days of mourning and the depression that threatened to take her down to a place filled with darkness and despair. Kathy will share with you how she got through the anguish and heartache and discovered how to find the will to live life to the fullest with the help of her Dragonfly.
11am CST: Finding My Way With Kayla Padgett: This English/Korean Talk Show hosted by Award Winning Recording Artist, Kayla Padgett is a breath of fresh air that WOWS you with wisdom.
Live From South Africa
Gugu Mofokeng Speaks Radio Program
Host: Gugu Mofokeng
Co-Host: Min. Mirriam Mashego
Call In & Join Us @ 347-850-8560
12pm CST: Prophetic Concept Radio Program
Host: Marvell Boyce, Founder Of Marvell Boyce Ministries
Marvell Boyce will come on every Wednesday from 12pm - 1pm CST after Finding My Way With Kayla Padgett.
Join Host Live Chats
- SpiritualpsychicBrendaBradshaw (6 chatters)
- American Peoples Radio Network (4 chatters)
- GradeGov (3 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Cosmic Philosopher (2 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (2 chatters)
- Red Velvet Media (2 chatters)
- Ree Tunis (1 chatters)
- Triple Dark (1 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- Fresh Start MMA (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart Ministries (1 chatters)