SORT BY Relevancy
My mother is not very good at dealing with bad news. As a child, any problems I had
were always kept a secret from her. In the event I had to share the situation ( only because It couldn’t be hidden) the reaction always over shadowed the problem.
As bad as she is coping my father’s worse!
I’m not recording this to be mean but to share little insight in to why Im so different than most people.
Lets see how it goes !!!
“Just as cancer treatment affects your physical health, it affects the way you feel, think, and the way you do things around you.” The mental and emotional effects that come after treatment can be devastating. Listen as Mark Burright discusses these effects and provides some tips for facing them. Join us for the third installment of our Care After Treatment series.
Dr. J will be live in the studio today, discussing the different types of Breast Cancer. Preparing for a month long dialogue with survivors and their families who support them.
Dr J Empowers - Self Chek Breast Kit - B.O.G.O. - www.miptags.com - drjempowers
It’s understandable that sexuality may not be the primary focus for many cancer patients, at least not right away. Sexuality is an incredibly personal topic, and each person’s experiences, feelings, and expectations are unique. But at some point, whether because of sexual changes, relationship issues, or difficulties with fertility, patients realize the impact of cancer on their sexuality.
By learning about how your sexuality is likely to change and getting suggestions for healing, you become a partner and advocate in your own care.
11am CST: Finding My Way With Kayla Padgett: This English/Korean Talk Show hosted by Award Winning Recording Artist, Kayla Padgett is a breath of fresh air that WOWS you with wisdom.
Guest: Pamela McKelvy Hamner, Former Anchor Woman Of WMC-TV Channel 5, WREG News Channel 3 and WREG-TV. She will be on Finding My Way With Kayla Padgett to share her story and journey with Breast Cancer.
11:35am - 11:55am: Live From South Africa! GUGU MOFOKENG Speaks Radio Program
12pm CST: A Voice For Our Time Radio Program
Host: Charlana Kelly
We live in perilous times, but God says FEAR NOT. While our enemy seems to be crouching at our door, God has given us all power and authority in Jesus name to live this life boldly while we build the kingdom of God. Tune in and learn about the keys to living victoriously in perilous times.
#TRUTHmatters #SPEAKup #BeAVoiceforOurTime
My Sister My Friend is an internet show here to undergurd, uplift and encourage all women. We are here to provide information and resources for those women in need of assistance.
in Self Help
They use to say 1 in 3 will get cancer in our lifetime, today they say it’s 1 in 2. I find too many of us are complacent about those odds, believing not much can be done to change what we collectively believe is an inevitable fact of American life. Cancer, we're told, is random, it's genetic, and sooner or later, it's going to get us. But the truth is, a cancer diagnosis doesn't have to be a 50/50 proposition. In fact, what if you could “up the odds” to nearly 100% - a 100% chance you WON'T end up with cancer?
My guest tonight is Dr. Michael Gonzalez. Dr. Michael is a Professor at the Nutrition Program, School of Public Health Medical Sciences Campus, at the University of Puerto Rico. He has obtained several research awards for his work on Nutrition and Cancer. He is currently Co- Director of RECNAC II project, and Research Director of the “InBioMed Project Initiative”.. where he is the leader along with Dr. Massari in the development of non-toxic chemotherapy treatments for cancer. http://www.conem.org/people/gonzalezbio/
Connie Rogers is a Certified Health Coach, Founder & Owner of Bite Size Pieces, where she has the experience of working with people to improve their energy, work thru depression & cancer, get a grip on emotions & cravings, work thru stress and add in self care to their daily routine. She is an expert in toxins that can affect our metabolic, endocrine and skin health. You can reach her at www.bitesizepieces.net
Join the #TeamChaplainShow: E. Jean Jones, Patrina Small, Nancy Smith, LaShanda Lewis and Crystal Bates. Our focus is to bring awareness to Breast Cancer. We will also bring awareness to other diseases, disabilities and birth defects. We will celebrate those who have lived with the disease and or disability and provide resource information to those who are needing support. Email our team to participate in the discussion. Visit our website for more information www.kgcmradio.com or www.endamedia.com. For services and support visit www.opmconnect.com.
New data on THE LAW here in the state called GEORGIA mandates that I present a (Part B) to my Cancer related saga. As much passion as I generated around this issue today it's become crystal clear that focusing my attention on JUSTICE is a waste of time without some very well connected supporters with "Capital Hill Type Contacts" for only they know their way into, around and through the red tape and all the road blocks in place to keep the masses in limbo.
This segment is very short and officially frees me from tying up my energies in negative ways. I take this as A COSMIC SIGN that leaving everything that represents stress, strain, struggle, and Matrix Related endeavors (100%) alone is my path!! There are after all plenty of folks on the planet doing their best to wake people up.
To all with the stamina to stay in the thickness of the muck and mire ... I salute you and bless your endeavors. However for me, I've so earned the right to step UP AND AWAY AND BE THE PARTY & PARTY GIVER!! News gathered today makes it crystal clear that it's time to focus on deeply loving myself by living my forgiveness of whatsoever I've ever done that dishonored my body over these years and finally establishing optimally wholistic health, lavish wealth, true heart peace and joy.
Time Service Options & Backup Data:
And only if you know lots of people who genuinely desire and require a legal cash stream: without adding more stress to their daily/weekly life:
Lynne Feldman is a New Jersey-based educator, lawyer, chaplain, and cancer survivor. Her new book, Integral Healing, tells the story of how she integrated traditional, alternative, and complementary medicine to heal herself of the disease.
As a practicing lawyer since 1986, Feldman represented cases from murder to arguments before the state supreme court. As a high school teacher for over 20 years, she was honored by the White House and the governor. Feldman currently serves as a clinically trained chaplain, helping people to cope with serious illness. Lynne Feldman, MA, JD, is a New Jersey lawyer, educator, and chaplain. Her new book tells the story of her recovery from two forms of life-threatening cancer, and outlines her unique integral approach to healing.
Feldman currently serves as a clinically trained chaplain, helping people to cope with serious illness. Click tolearn more and get your FREE gift.
Breaking the Yoke of Bondage Through the Love and Peace of God
Welcome to My Gospel Soul Central
Community, Network, Life, Faith
Connecting and Sharing
Passion, Awareness, Art, Music, Love, Stories
At My Gospel Soul Central we are Pursuing God. We are pursuing the Peace of God. We are Currently a home based ministry. We are training up strong Saints of God that will Love the way God teaches to Love through the Power of the Word of God. We want to challenge others in the Body of Christ to stand and Decree and Declare the Gospel of Jesus Christ in the Highways and Byways. We believe God that Souls will be saved and that The Saints of God will begin to Stand without fear, knowing that God is with them. It is no time for Compromising with the World. We must impact the World and not let the World impact the body of Christ. We are using this website to provide an online gateway to every outlet Pastor J uses to share the Word of God. Messages of Healing and Deliverance are shared. Testimonies of Empowerment, Breakthroughs, and God’s Divine Power are shared for the entire world to bare witness of his excellent greatness.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (251 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (39 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (35 chatters)
- in5d (30 chatters)
- John Baptist (28 chatters)
- Channel Panel (22 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (21 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (13 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Tarhaka (10 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (9 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (8 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (8 chatters)
- thedean (8 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (5 chatters)
- DentTrainerXcom (4 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (4 chatters)
- WHEELZ UP RADIO (4 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (3 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Social Geek Radio (3 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (3 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- KCIII (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Bare It All (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- GIPBKR Radio Station (1 chatters)
- Godney (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- Angel Amy (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Chillz33 (1 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (1 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (1 chatters)
- Off the Bat (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- practice what u preach network (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- MMA Jam (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (0 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (0 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (0 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (0 chatters)