SORT BY Relevancy
Jeremy and Mouth breakdown the state of college football in the State of Utah. Jeremy votes Chuckie Keeton for president. Mouth is blown away by Utah's schedule. And BYU tries to replace the great Kyle Van Noy.
Jeremy and Mouth preview the Nevada schools, and then are joined by Coach Johnson to break down the Oregon schools.
Jeremy and Mouth are back from their break, and they start their off-season with previews of UDub, Wazzu, Boise, and Wyoming.
Jeremy and Mouth are joined by USC correspondent Keith Goldberg to break down the Trojans. Then they role solo to discuss the UCLA Bruins, and SDSU Aztecs.
Jeremy and Mouth take a look at the Northern California schools. Can Cal and San Jose State get better? How are Stanford and Fresno going to recover from key players leaving? Find out here.
Jeremy and Mouth get Rocky Mountain high by discussing the teams in the great state of Colorado. Listen to them breakdown the Colorado Buffalos rebuilding, Colorado State's chance at taking the next step, and the Air Force Academy's likeliness of bringing home the Commander-in-Chief Trophy.
In our latest show Jeremy and Chris bring on Kevin McGuire of College Football Talk to discuss what the likely changes in NCAA and how those changes will effect the Mountain West. Plus, we will have Kevin will give us his early thoughts on the Mountain West season, and of course randomness.
The NCAA is expected to bring forth changes in August and we will dive into how that will change college football with greater separation Plus, is Alabama's Nick Saban really pushing for power five vs. power five games only, and will this division four really go down.
Jeremy and Chris are back this week with a mostly news show this evening. We discuss the potential game-changing rules within the NCAA. Plus, the NBA Draft early deadline has passed, and for those unaware UNLV had a bad offseason so far. Then we get into some NFL Draft talk with that being just over two weeks away.
Now with selection Sunday out of the way and all of the brackets picked out. The boys of West Coast Bias will be getting on the court for the full court press as we break down each bracket of the NCAA tournament and tell you who we think will be making a deep run and who will be fizzling out in the 1st round. Before this episode is over we will be looking hard at #2 Wichita St (34-0) and what their odds are of running the table and getting their schools 1st ever perfect season and National Title. So have your brackets ready as you tune in on Sunday night at 8pm PST/11pm EST on the 4ACES Radio Network on Blogtalkradio.com…
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (30 chatters)
- ApostasyWatch Radio (28 chatters)
- IWS Radio (13 chatters)
- PAPSITE RADIO (8 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (7 chatters)
- Mind Right Radio (6 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (6 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (5 chatters)
- Father Teresa (3 chatters)
- Yardie Skeptics (3 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (2 chatters)
- Fresh Word Broadcast (2 chatters)
- Marada Radio (2 chatters)
- Marcinho Savant (2 chatters)
- Showtime and Shizz (2 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- RU Instant Reaction Review (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- I Love Politics (0 chatters)