SORT BY Relevancy
The Pastor J. Rouse Show Live On Air, Wright On Point Hot Topics, The Discussion and so much more....
- Joyce Meyers / Israel Houghton And New Breed 3 Day Conference update and coverage information by Rouse Ministries Broadcasting & Communications;
- Toronto African Music & Film Festival information, details and live on air interview (Event Date: Aug 29-31);
- CaribbeanTales International Film Festival information, details and live on air interview (Event Date: Sep 3-13) and update on CaribbeanTales TV and their free Sunday viewings;
- Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) update and information (Event Date: Sep 4-14);
- Athea Raum of Althea's Body Ideas new online interactive mind/body and soul health and fitness program. More inside information and details and we are opening up the phone lines for any questions and yes, giveaways....
We want to hear from you! Have your say! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, message us on Facebook at Rouse Ministries Broadcasting & Communications or The Pastor J. Rouse Show, connect with us on Twitter @ pastorrouseshow
We're covering a covering under God - Live on The Pastor J. Rouse Show...
- More new Music;- International Events and Happenings; - Birthday Shout Outs, Church Shout Outs, Special Anniversary Shout Outs, Upcoming Rouse Ministries Events, International Christian Events and Happenings and much much more.....
World Footprints will journey inside the life of musician/actor Frank Stallone, we’ll also preview a film festival just for travelers and we’ll talk to the founder of the G.I. Film Festival.
Frank Stallone knew he wanted to be a singer at an early age. Although he has joined his brother Sylvester on the big screen, music has been the driving force in Frank’s life and has earned him several Grammy and Academy Award nominations. Frank’s unique music style has paved the way for artists like Harry Connick, Jr., Rod Stewart and Michael Buble.
New York played host to a new film festival that’s been created just for travelers. The Nomading Film Festival entertained, educated and brought to life authentic travel experiences. Co-founder Josh Wolff will take us a cinematic journey that is shared from the travelers’ perspective.
The G.I. Film Festival is the nation’s most significant venue for screening military films. Laura Law Millett channeled her military service, entrepreneurial spirit and entertainment experience to co-create the G.I. Film Festival so that filmmakers could share the story of our troops, their successes and their sacrifices.
It seems obvious to me that all music therapy is music-centered. However, several discussions keep popping up on listservs and facebook groups and music therapy blogs that seem to indicate that my perception is not shared by all music therapists (which is great, because how boring would this field be if everyone were exactly like me?!). On this episode, I will ask some questions I've had about Music Centered Music Therapy of my guest, Karen Goodman.
Join me (Rev Onyx HP) as I continue the discussion of Religious Creeds (From where to where). Tonight I will talk about some of the Solar Myths and how they play into some of the Christian Festivals.
Lady of the Circle in the Oaks is a Correllian Proto Temple in Thomasville, NC. This show is a presentation by the clergy of LCO. We invite you to click over to our website to learn more about our projects.
Spiritual Unity Radio Network is dedicated to the concept that “All Manifestations of the Divine are equally valid.” We are committed to bringing you quality programming each week. Our vision is to provide nightly shows covering a wide range of spiritual topics spanning multiple Expressions of Faith. We wish to see programming developed to fill a niche of broadcast for all people who understand that all Manifestations of the Divine are sacred.
in Indie Music
Music Career Radio is a companion piece to Music Career Guide The Website. This is a simple, yet effective way for musicians to learn from the pros how to reach out to their unique fan base and learn the keys to marketing strategies that will help create the opportunities for greater success.
This broadcast allows for musicians to ask questions directly and also to participate on the show by emailing or calling in.
The goal of Music Career Radio is to bring all the marketing and career info that we know of and give it to the musicians who are going through what others have gone through and hopefully providing some insight with that experience.
The new show and podcast allows anyone with something to say about how to make it in todays music world an opportunity and we are going to be looking at a wide range of success stories as well as what not to do!
Please join us every day at 1pm Central Time.
Peace and Possibilities,
LINKS FROM SHOW:
Music Career Classroom
Music Think Tank
Join us for what ought to be a very interesting show! We will talk with folks who have attended past Burning Man festivals and get their thoughts on the event. We will discuss their fears and anxiety they had going to the event and how did they feel afterwards....was it worth it?? Did it change them at all?? Please check out our website @Remnantxradio.com and send me a friend request on facebook!
Freddie Jackson - CD title : Love & Satisfaction
How do you become a LEGENDARY FIGURE? Many people will live their entire lives without even trying to fathom the answers. However, one man could write a book about seeing the world from a bird’s eye view, and that man is Freddie Jackson. In 1985, Freddie landed a record deal with Capitol Records. His debut album, Rock Me Tonight stormed the R&B charts, spending six weeks at number one, which instantly sky rocketed Freddie’s career as he became the new sensation on urban contemporary radio! His single, “You Are My Lady” gave Freddie a second straight R&B chart-topper, and also proved to be his highest-charting single on the Billboard Hot 100.
With “He’ll Never Love You (Like I Do)” and “Love Is Just a Touch Away” also hitting the R&B Top Ten, Rock Me Tonight topped the R&B album chart and went platinum. Freddie went platinum again on his sophomore album, Just Like the First Time. His singles “Tasty Love,” “Have You Ever Loved Somebody,” and “Jam Tonight” all hit #1… and that’s just scratching the surface of his career.
With millions of units being sold, packed arenas, and adoring fans everywhere he turned the corner, Freddie continued to make music and perform world-wide, maintaining his dominance on the R&B singles charts. Over the years, Freddie released albums with Capital Records, RCA Records, Entertainment One Music Label, Town Sound and Orpheus.
Rouse Ministries Broadcasting & Communications Online Radio Shows - The Pastor J. Rouse Show & Wright On Point.
- Faith, Family & Fun for the month of May...honouring families, choirs, bands, groups...
- Tribute to Maya Angelou, the legacy, the lady, the words and her going home this day (May 28, 2014)...
- Special Guest: AliciaAnn Whitfield, gospel singer, the background, the struggle, the testimony and much more...
- Canadian Caribbean Gospel Music Awards update, music submission deadline & coverage info from The Pastor J. Rouse Show & Rouse Ministries Broadcasting & Communications...
Discussion: Join the discussion this Wednesday on The Pastor J. Rouse Show: Have your say as we discuss upcoming Film and Music Festivals, Christian movies released and reviews and much more.
We want to hear from you! Have your say! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, message us here on FB, connect with us on Twitter @ pastorrouseshow
We're covering a covering under God - Live on The Pastor J. Rouse Show...
- More new Music;- International Events and Happenings; - Birthday Shout Outs, Church Shout Outs, Special Anniversary Shouts, Upcoming Rouse Ministries Events, International Christian Events and Happenings and much much more.....
We start the month with an all music show. Join us as we spin the tunes and celebrate the beginning of the end of Summer. Music is Multicultural, Mulitigenerational and the first language of our humanity. If you will apply the art and science of music to your brand, you will leave the audience wanting more. That office chair is killing you; close your office door, turn up the volume and move to music!