SORT BY Relevancy
PAWSitive Radio...your leading source for all things leadership, success and resilience...in the corporate and animal world. Your go to show for living a well life at home and at work! Join Host Charmaine Hammond, business and leadership expert, professional speaker, bestselling author and Toby the dog's pet parent.
Loss is a part of life. We experience loss at work... changing jobs...losing a client or deal...relationships ending...the list goes on. And, loss is inevitably a part of family life... loss of our pets and family members. For many people the loss of a pet is the first experience with loss. Charmaine interviews Deborah Barnes, author of Purr Prints of the Heart, as she shares lessons on loss and living from her cat Mr Jazz. These lessons are so powerfully transferrable into both family and business life.
Stay in touch with Toby and Charmaine at www.TheOriginalTeamToby.com You can follow the plans for their upcoming Million Acts of Kindness Tour on their website, and Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/TheOriginalTeamToby
For people who love travelling, please check out canadiantraveller.com for awesome destinations, travel tips, bucket-list adventures and so much more
Charles Berrin is the RDJ of Charles International House Music radio program that showcases and features DJs from around the world playing all thea best of HOUSE MUSIC -- Techno, Tribal, Euro, Vocal, Jazz, Ethnic, Progressive, Deep, Minimal, Funky, Soulful, Gospel and more. Each Saturday from 2 to 4pm (EST) broadcasting from Washington, DC, USA.
How you ever made a decision that you swore you'd never make...and did? Have you watched your life spiral downwards as the effects of those decisions? Did you hit rock bottom with no where to go, or no place to turn to? And when you did, was that the moment when God showed up?
On this episode of the Parker J Cole Show, we are sitting with author Mary A Perez who wrote her memoir entitled "Running In Heels: A Memoir of Grit and Grace as she talks about her life story and takes your questions and comments.
You can call in at 646-595-2083, press 1. Or you can download the mobile app. Tune in
Our thirty-eighth episode. We will have an interview along with songs from Sean Antebeel or featured artist!! You can check out more songs from him at www.soundcloud.com/rapmastersean. Don't forget to like us on facebook at www.facebook.com/pediitalksmusic to know when to tune into the best radio braodcast in the DMV area.
DJ Deeper Impakt in France hosts this weekly session on the Charles International House Music radio program that showcases and features DJs from around the world playing all the best of HOUSE MUSIC -- Techno, Tribal, Euro, Vocal, Jazz, Ethnic, Progressive, Deep, Minimal, Funky, Soulful, Gospel and more. Each Friday from 9pm til 10pm (CET) broadcasting from FRANCE
A Sparrow in Terezin shares the truth of the Terezin concentration camp during WWII. Of the approximate 150k prisoners at Terezin, nearly 90k were deported to extermination camps. Of the 15k children sent to Terezin, fewer than 100 survived. How did an arts community thrived there?
· Your new book has a unique title — A Sparrow in Terezin. Where is Terezin, and what happened there?
· How was Terezin different than other concentration camps we may be more familiar with?
· What compelled you to tell this particular story?
· Where did you first hear their story?
· Why did the arts thrive in Terezin?
· Did you struggle telling such a devastating story?
· Do you ever wonder if you would have had the same courage and strength shown by Kája?
· What are some ways to rebuild trust in any relationship after it’s been broken?
· You wrote A Sparrow in Terezin during a difficult time in your own family; what happened?
For those in transition
Brought to you by:
Love4Seniors.com Promocode: 'DTONG' for $5 off
NashvilleFlipped.com on HGTV
'Violet Meets Jane' on Amazon
'Don't Be An A--HOLE!' by Albert Vidal
New Music From:
ReGo 'Eco Welcome'
Jimmy Fuccello 'Shattered'
MASF 'Double Take'
OnPlanetZu 'Bass America'
Fab P 'I Told Ya, I Told Ya'
Finney (Q) 'Cant Trust A Soul'
Don Money B 'Reppin Texas'
'When I'm In Da Club' Bo Moore ft Essence
BCG 'Bittersweet Saga'
Advertising and Song Play at www.Fiverr.com/DTongSports
Most 25 year old singer/song writers would be putting in All they have for their final push for a major label deal. After all, they usually snatch the singer when they’re younger. Not this one. Elizabeth Langham is doing the music to simply Create, Inspire and bring Positive vibes into people’s ears.
‘Too many people get caught up in the money making aspect of the industry and completely disregard why they even started to do music in the first place. Money is appealing, but I’d rather perform for free and inspire someone than to get caught up in the Diva role.’ –Elizabeth Langham
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Radio Network (37 chatters)
- ADR CoXHost (21 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (6 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (4 chatters)
- Callywood (4 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (4 chatters)
- 101OasisRadio (3 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (3 chatters)
- Witching Hour (2 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- PSH Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (1 chatters)
- Ron March Show (1 chatters)