SORT BY Relevancy
This show is about small college basketball, is hosted by CSNNW.com's Greg Crawford, veteran media personality and basketball expert. Coaches on the show are:
Tim Cleary----Pacific University (Forest Grove)
Dinari Foreman---Lewis and Clark College (Portland, Oregon)
Curt Bickley----Multnomah University (Portland, Oregon)
Clif Wegner--- Clackamas Community College (Oregon City, Oregon)
Brad Barbarick----Concordia University (Portland, Oregon)
The American College Experience is a show geared for the college tennis fan. In this world of mostly professional tennis, we hope to give you some insight into one of America's best kept secrets. We will explore all things related to College Tennis in the United States. We will discuss diversity, schedule, facilities, education and recruiting. We will tackle the tough issues that are facing many of America's college coaches today. Each show will give the listener a different perspective on the college tennis scene. So we invite parents, coaches, teachers, umpires and all-around tennis fans to tune into our program.
Recruiting Sports Network presents the weekly edition of The Recruiting Coaches with former College Coaches Pete Strickland and George White. Tune in every Wednesday at 5 PM EST for insight on the recruiting process, what coaches are looking for from high school athletes, Q&A sessions, guest callers and current events.
Stephen A. Smith Suspended from ESPN and First Take for seven days for his comments on Ray Rice and the responsibilty of women in these situations.
Helping High School students athletes to get considered for and accepted at colleges and universities is our Mission. We offer parents, coaches, schools, business community and anyone else that influences the life of a student athlete, the tools and resources they need to advance their academic and athletic pursuits.
BEYOND FINDING THE RIGHT SCHOOL
Student athletes not only want to get into a college or university, they also are looking for scholarship opportunities. Identifying student athletes that are capable of garnering scholarship opportunities isn't simple. In an arena of just over 7 million High School students athletes only 2% of those students will receive some level of scholarship.
In this competitive arena MYP2P is the first and only social network that brings coaches, players and pros together to help kids reach their goals and realize their dreams. We will work tirelessly to help make the connections and foster the athletic excellence that's required to get recognized by Colleges, Universities, Scouts and Coaches.
in Self Help
Villa J Powell has been inspiring, motivating, and empowering people for the last 25 years. She is the C.E.O. of Powell Opulence Group. Additionally she has served as Executive Director of several Non-Profit Organizations, Senior Pastor of Bethel A.M.E. Church, and an Associate Professor at Arizona Western College and West Angeles Bible College.
Her goal as an inspirational speaker is to be an agent of transformation. She is comfortable working one on one, with small groups, and with huge groups. She is author of the book: Thirty Day Journey Toward Transformation.
After living in Massachusetts, and the Southwestern United States, Villa returned to sunny Southern California. She is a “Valley Girl” and resides in the San Fernando Valley with her husband Darvell.
Mr. Mack has a life mission to build and develop a durable financial empire geared towards educating his community and beyond. His career in equity markets began in Detroit, Michigan as a stock trader and later as a trader for the largest NASDAQ trading firm in the nation, Knight Securities. He established his own financial awareness group in 2003 where he began to publish regular newsletters about various financial related issues that were of interest to people from all income levels.
In addition to being a financial advisor working with many prominent clients across the U.S., he charitably lends his support to inner-city communities by coordinating workshops and creating economic empowerment initiatives that teach the principles of understanding the power of financial literacy. Unions, churches, government-subsidized housing communities, municipal programs, nonprofits, inner-city organizations, international communities and especially colleges and universities have benefited from the financial workshops/programs that he has developed and instructed through Optimum Capital Management.
Ryan has also authored his book “Living in the Village”; has been profiled in Tavis Smiley’s Covenant and Action (a New York Times Bestseller); co-authored a book with Kevin Powell entitled “The Black Male Handbook”; featured in Black Enterprise, African American Family, The Source & NV Magazine; contributes regularly to Huffingtonpost.com, The Network Journal, Fortune, and Black Enterprise; received the Top 40 Ander 40 Achievement Award from The Network Journal; was inducted by Medgar Evers College (where he currently serves as a board member) into its national honor society PI ETA KAPPA as a honorary member; and received Tom Joyner’s “Hardest Working Financial Advisor Award” because of his efforts to empower the community with the crucial life skills of financial literacy.
Thank you for joining us on The Michael Dresser Show! Today we welcome these guests to our show:
Wendy Myers: Author of "The Modern Paleo Survival Guide," http://www.liveto110.com
Letha Marchetti: Neurodevelopmental occupational therapist who will be talking to Michael today about how parents can effectively deal with the stress of their child starting kindergarten, http://www.OccupationalTherapy-Letha.com
Rod Pyle: Author of "Innovation the NASA Way," http://www.rodpylebooks.net
Swami Tirtha: Author of "The Stress-Free College Student: Natural Tips for a Happier Campus Life," http://www.thehipgurusguide.com
Zechariah Newman: Author of "Dreams That Last: Building a Rock Solid Foundation for Pursuing Dreams with a Family," http://www.zechariahnewman.com
Kim Baker, MS: Author of "Quick How-To-Guide for Learning to Talk with Animals," http://www.kbnaturalhorsemanship.com
Thank you for joining us today on The Michael Dresser Show!
Some of the cast and crew will be reading lines from Never Can Say Good-bye.
Love can be blessing or a curse that will destroy a town.
Have you ever met someone and suddenly felt love or hate? Did you wonder why? What if you had forgotten the reason? Would you want to remember if it could save you life?
Elizabeth was asked by her mentor to teach a writing course at a small college. Since she never forgets a kindness, she reluctantly agrees. Arriving in town, she instantly regrets her decision. She wants to run, but she is honor bound to stay. Even as the ghost of a small child begs her to forgive, the memories of another time arouse feelings of hatred that she doesn't understand and cannot control. When she meets Shane, all of their lives are thrown onto a dangerous collision course from which they can neither run, nor can they hide. The question is, "Can they overcome their tragic past or will they be doomed to repeat it?"
Call in # (347) 633-9365
Chad Wilson talks the latest in high school football and college football recruiting on the GridironStuds Show
- 10:15 Jordan Scarlett top 2015 RB and University of Miami commit talks recruiting, commitment and more
- 10:45 Damon Arnette DB for St. Thomas Aquinas and recent South Carolina commit talks recruiting, Ohio St. trip and more
- college football recruiting talk
- high school football talk
----------- ... ------------...-------------...-------------
Call in #: 347-633-9365
This coming week (Jul 30th at Noon ET) our special guest on Women Warriors is author, speaker and inspirational humorist, Jana Flaig. Jana will talk about the topic of how women warriors can “Face Your Future without Fear.” Join us to find out the 3 most important ways to fight fear!
Our special guest, Jana Flaig, is an Author, Speaker, Inspirational Humorist, a member of the Christian Comedy Association and has two released DVDs (who put the elephant in my stocking? and Been There – Got The Wig!®). She is formerly a TV News On-Air Reporter in Los Angeles, and College Professor of Broadcasting Arts and Speech Communication.
Jana’s an ovarian cancer survivor and Founder of the BEEN THERE – GOT THE WIG!® Breakfast Club & Ministry who shares her story of challenging her battle with fear using humor, a positive attitude and faith to inspire others to never give up!
Her book--FIGHT FEAR and FOSTER FAITH—is encouragement wrapped in humor, and provides practical tips to knock out fear that can discourage us, diminish our faith, rob us of hope and threatened to defeat us as we go through tough times or a hardship. (www.Amazon.com) To find out more about Jana, please visit her website at www.janaflaig.com.
in Real Estate
My name is Ken Sheppard. I have invested in real estate successfully for over thirty years.
This show will explain to you how to make money in real estate when you do not have any money. I started out this way and so can you work with property owners prior to the auction.
Today, we'll discuss this sensitive process and some tips we have used to bring confort to an uncomfortable situation.
Find our podcasts on the iTunes store under "Making Money in Real Estate When You Have No Money".
You can network with 150,000+ active investors by going to KenRERadio.com and creating a free account.
Check out Dana Leigh's new website at SWMIBizDev.com. Login to learn about an opportunity for an honest-to-goodness college style real estate education. And, she'll be happy to show you how to make money starting next week by helping her to enroll students.
Please visit our website at CreativeFlips.webs.com and join our online community here, too.
he “featured” BlogTalk Radio program “Westchester On the Level with Narog and Aris” opens the Wednesday, July 3o, 2014th broadcast day at 10:00 a.m. EDT with Dr. Oren Levin-Waldman, professor of public policy in the School for Public Affairs at Metropolitan College of New York in delving into his most recent writing, “The Meaning of Markets”. At 11:00 a.m., Rising Media Editor Dan Murphy joins the show to explore the complex political ramifications revealed by the somewhat dismantled Moreland Commission. At 11:30 a.m. former Yonkersite Joseph Nasser, filmwriter with NasserEntertainment, of the film Amber Alert: Terror On the Highway, starring Tom Berenger, which made its US debut on DVD Tuesday, July 29th, will join us for the final half-hour. Hezi Aris is your host today. Join the conversation by calling 1-347-205-9201 to share your perspective; you are only asked to please stay on topic. If you use Skype, contact “eHezi18″ during the “live” broadcast, or listen to the program on demand.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (179 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (67 chatters)
- John Baptist (51 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (16 chatters)
- thedean (13 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (11 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (9 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (8 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (7 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (7 chatters)
- Patriot Family (7 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (6 chatters)
- Book Club Girl (6 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (6 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (6 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- 63489 (5 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (5 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (4 chatters)
- AlimBey (4 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (3 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (3 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (3 chatters)
- Life Harmony RADIO (2 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (2 chatters)
- FSF Radio (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- Align Shine Prosper (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- ADVIA (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Got Controversy FM 69 Radio (1 chatters)
- Easy Wedding Planning Blog (1 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Kerrie Wearing X Soul Coach (1 chatters)
- Know It All ABCs of Education (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (1 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (1 chatters)