SORT BY Relevancy
This episode of Chewing The Fat W/ Big & Beefy is sure to be a VERY interesting show indeed!!
First we have The Vulgar Chef calling in. Let me tell you, this guy is vulgar!! But the food he puts out looks simply delicious!
Also we have James Wyer from Meathead Munchies joining us again. The guy has some pretty fantastic news to share with you all!
We will of course have our TOP 5, Food Fight and Jaque Bee from Jersey will once again be bringing us the weather. And since it went so well last episode we will try to bring back our Food Jeopardy
Follow us on Twitter - @CTFBBPodcast
TRICK OR TREAT, SMELL MY FEET, BIG AND BEEFY LOVE TO EAT!!!!
Happy Halloween Chewing The Fat Fans. This episode is gonna be a good one. We will be Chewing The fat with some of YouTube's greatest sensations. We welcome the guys from "MEATHEAD MUNCHIES" . Lets see how the guys went from Meat Heads to actual Munchie experts.
Also on the show we got Chef Sandra Flores from Hell's Kitchen. We talked to Sandra last when she called us from the subway. Let's see what this hot chef is up to now.
Thats not it. JP from this season of Hell's Kitchen got cut off on our last LIVE show so we invited him back. The chefs want to know how it feels to be the first chef kicked off on season 13.
Rob and Clem are also joined as always by Theresa, The Curvacious Cook.
A Food Fight is always on the bill as well as the Top 5 List and some always interesting Food News.
Food Trivia is making its way onto every show so lets see how smart, Big, Beefy and the guests really are.
Call in 347-215-7771
Follow the boys on \Twitter : @CTFBBPodcast
This show is dedicated to the memory of Stephanie Cottrell's mom.
The two teams (Seahawks & Broncos) playing in the Super Bowl are from states that have legalized pot. And, they're playing in the Garden State. So, to celebrate this Super Bowl, Debbie will hold a special radio show with guest, Stephanie Cottrell, an "Unofficial NFL Announcer" from Oklahoma!
Join Deb Durst, author of There's Lipstick on My Pigskin on January 29, 2014 @ 11:00AM EST when Stephanie joins me in the studio (with her eye black) to discuss the upcoming Super (POT) Bowl. We’ll also discuss what munchies should be served for the game. Stephanie doesn't think munchies are more important then the plays, but I disagree. Seriously, will you remember the 7th play in the 2nd quarter? I don’t think so. However, you will remember the snacks and go home with the recipes.
We'll get to the bottom of what's really important on game day and why you should never sit next to Stephanie during a football game (could it be the bean dip?)
Stephanie is a beautiful, kind, sweet and wonderful friend, as well as a life-long fan of college and professional football. She was born and raised in Oklahoma, and is often spotted doing country line dances in heavy metal rock clubs. She has been known to pop wheelies on a John Deere tractor while tweeting pictures of her big tomatoes!
Please join us for 45-minutes of fun when the Oklahoma Line Dancer meets the Trash Talkin' Jersey Girl! We promise to sing a few verses of the song we created for the Pot Bowl during the radio show!
Pick up a copy of There's Lipstick on My Pigskin! The perfect handbook to have for the Super Bowl game!
Tony will be flying to Vegas on Friday for the Pacquiao vs Mayweather Fight and the 141st Kentucky Derby is on Saturday! Will Tony take his vast Football/Boxing/Horse knowlege to the Vegas Sports Book at the Wynn Las Vegas?
PREMIERE of the new "GIRL NEXT DOOR" Segment, which will run every Monday. Tony will get an exclusive interview with a different VIVID Girl each week, asking them questions that you just won't hear anywhere else. This week starts off with the beautiful Monique Alexander! (Make sure you tune in each week to check in on your favorite Vivid girl).
AND Miss Robin has some CRAZY updates tonight!
What do our listeners say?
~ frank bluth @lemonhead729 another great podcast, best in the nation yo! #scootermafia
~ Andrea @AndreaNimchuk another great podcast #SexPositions #Munchies snd Guy Marks
~ "The BEST Podcast BlogTalkRadio!" - @xtNetworks
~ "The world needs to know of the greatest sports mind behind the microphone in the history of the world!" - @MrMainEventDM
~ "This Podcast is so funny. I love how anything goes!" - @SprintCarMom
~ "If you're not listening to the TonyBrunoShow Podcast you just missed an exclusive" - @AndreaNimchuk
It's FRIDAY NIGHT DRUNKEN TRIVIA! The only game show where the consolation prize is YOU GET DRUNK!
This week our Drunken Ninja Master takes on Comedian from Wild West As Fuck, Classy Lauren Brenner, in Stoner Movie Trivia. Has Saucey inhaled enough Stoner Movie Knowledge to claim the win? Or will Lauren spill his hopes of victory like so much bong water? Grab your bowl, open up a bag of Doritos and...
Tune in this Friday for all the Audio Munchies we can Shotgun Directly into your Burned Out Little Earholes!
Not Enough? Need More?
LIKE US on Facebook
FOLLOW US on Twitter
Three years ago, Las Vegas police and the Chamber of Commerce prevailed upon Mandalay Bay Hotel/Casino to cancel Cannapalooza, an extravagant large exposition that had rented their exhibition hall and about a thousand hotel rooms. Now that marijuana will be sold in dispensaries to locals and visitors alike everything has changed. Hal Lewis, founder and director of the recently opened Las Vegas Cannabis Information Center reviews how this remarkable about-face came into being and how the center is becoming Las Vegas’s hottest new attraction.
Marijuana munchies is the mantra, but far from sending users on a food binge, many report that marijuana can actually help in weight management and weight loss. Our second guest is Karen Pike who went from nearly 500 pounds to 250 pounds and marijuana played a significant role in her weight loss. Karen will relate how marijuana helped her lose weight when nothing else worked and reveal the program she followed to make it happen.
The show’s first guest is Michael Krawitz, a disabled United States Air Force Veteran, injured in an accident while serving on Guam. As Executive Director of Veterans for Medical Marijuana Access, Michael has been instrumental in changing the policies of the Veterans Administration on the use of medical marijuana by veterans. Even so many veterans continue to be kicked out of pain management and other VA programs as a result of their use of medical marijuana. Michael will speak about what the VA says about veterans using medical marijuana vs. what they are actually doing including his most recent meetings with VA officials on this issue.
Marijuana munchies is the mantra, but far from sending users on a food binge, many report that marijuana can actually help in weight management and weight loss. Our second guest is Karen Pike who went from nearly 500 pounds to under 250 pounds and marijuana played a significant role in her weight loss. Karen will relate how marijuana helped her lose weight when nothing else worked and reveal the program she followed to make it happen.
Tonight we'll have some specific topics to help start us off and then ride the wave out from there - join us in the chatroom or by calling in with your questions and comments.
1. With Michael Bush gone from Chicago, Matt Forte looks to have an uncontested role as RB1 - or does he? Michael Ford (have you heard of him) is just beginning to generate some buzz in the dynasty world as a quick stash for this year's season. We'll check out his measurables and discuss fantasy value.
2. In Baltimore, can 'The Smiths' be a force on offense? Is Steve Smith still relevant? Will Steve Smith outperform Marlon Brown and Jacoby Jones over the course of the season? Why are we talking about the Ravens?
3. The Jets have settled in now with new recruits Michael Vick, Eric Decker and Chris Johnson - are all 3 players only good in very specific systems? Any chance Rex Ryan can put together something that works here for all of them? Good luck, Rex!
4. The Cowboys' Tony Romo is recovering from off-season surgery.. at 34 how long can he keep fantasy relevant? He generally averages about 4,000 yards and 30 TD's a season making him one of the most consistent QB's in the game today. With Miles Austin out on the street, Terrance Williams looks to become a [fantasy] household name this year.. what will his statline look like? Any interest in Cole Beasley for deep PPR leagues?
5. Lagunitas finally opened its plant in Chicago - starting bottling production lines. Sure, this is good news for Chicago - but when does a craft beer company become too large for its 'craft' image? I love Lagunitas but as more locations open and their efforts continue to ramp up, will we see a decline in their risk taking and 'local' idealism? Beer!
6. Baconfest Chicago - Jealous?
7. Game of Thrones - Where are we headed?
Thanks for joining us,
Dave and Jason
1. Diane’s updates [2:59]
2. Quick vitamin D interlude [10:08]
3. Liz’s updates [13:57]
4. Healthy suggestions for movie munchies [20:22]
5. What’s the scoop on nightshades [27:14]
6. Oral allergy syndrome – can it be reversed? [33:50]
7. Reversing side effects of taking hormonal birth control [39:15]
8. Ground beef, bacon, and sausage processed foods to avoid? [46:22]