SORT BY Relevancy
TRICK OR TREAT, SMELL MY FEET, BIG AND BEEFY LOVE TO EAT!!!!
Happy Halloween Chewing The Fat Fans. This episode is gonna be a good one. We will be Chewing The fat with some of YouTube's greatest sensations. We welcome the guys from "MEATHEAD MUNCHIES" . Lets see how the guys went from Meat Heads to actual Munchie experts.
Also on the show we got Chef Sandra Flores from Hell's Kitchen. We talked to Sandra last when she called us from the subway. Let's see what this hot chef is up to now.
Thats not it. JP from this season of Hell's Kitchen got cut off on our last LIVE show so we invited him back. The chefs want to know how it feels to be the first chef kicked off on season 13.
Rob and Clem are also joined as always by Theresa, The Curvacious Cook.
A Food Fight is always on the bill as well as the Top 5 List and some always interesting Food News.
Food Trivia is making its way onto every show so lets see how smart, Big, Beefy and the guests really are.
Call in 347-215-7771
Follow the boys on \Twitter : @CTFBBPodcast
This show is dedicated to the memory of Stephanie Cottrell's mom.
The two teams (Seahawks & Broncos) playing in the Super Bowl are from states that have legalized pot. And, they're playing in the Garden State. So, to celebrate this Super Bowl, Debbie will hold a special radio show with guest, Stephanie Cottrell, an "Unofficial NFL Announcer" from Oklahoma!
Join Deb Durst, author of There's Lipstick on My Pigskin on January 29, 2014 @ 11:00AM EST when Stephanie joins me in the studio (with her eye black) to discuss the upcoming Super (POT) Bowl. We’ll also discuss what munchies should be served for the game. Stephanie doesn't think munchies are more important then the plays, but I disagree. Seriously, will you remember the 7th play in the 2nd quarter? I don’t think so. However, you will remember the snacks and go home with the recipes.
We'll get to the bottom of what's really important on game day and why you should never sit next to Stephanie during a football game (could it be the bean dip?)
Stephanie is a beautiful, kind, sweet and wonderful friend, as well as a life-long fan of college and professional football. She was born and raised in Oklahoma, and is often spotted doing country line dances in heavy metal rock clubs. She has been known to pop wheelies on a John Deere tractor while tweeting pictures of her big tomatoes!
Please join us for 45-minutes of fun when the Oklahoma Line Dancer meets the Trash Talkin' Jersey Girl! We promise to sing a few verses of the song we created for the Pot Bowl during the radio show!
Pick up a copy of There's Lipstick on My Pigskin! The perfect handbook to have for the Super Bowl game!
The show’s first guest is Michael Krawitz, a disabled United States Air Force Veteran, injured in an accident while serving on Guam. As Executive Director of Veterans for Medical Marijuana Access, Michael has been instrumental in changing the policies of the Veterans Administration on the use of medical marijuana by veterans. Even so many veterans continue to be kicked out of pain management and other VA programs as a result of their use of medical marijuana. Michael will speak about what the VA says about veterans using medical marijuana vs. what they are actually doing including his most recent meetings with VA officials on this issue.
Marijuana munchies is the mantra, but far from sending users on a food binge, many report that marijuana can actually help in weight management and weight loss. Our second guest is Karen Pike who went from nearly 500 pounds to under 250 pounds and marijuana played a significant role in her weight loss. Karen will relate how marijuana helped her lose weight when nothing else worked and reveal the program she followed to make it happen.
Tonight we'll have some specific topics to help start us off and then ride the wave out from there - join us in the chatroom or by calling in with your questions and comments.
1. With Michael Bush gone from Chicago, Matt Forte looks to have an uncontested role as RB1 - or does he? Michael Ford (have you heard of him) is just beginning to generate some buzz in the dynasty world as a quick stash for this year's season. We'll check out his measurables and discuss fantasy value.
2. In Baltimore, can 'The Smiths' be a force on offense? Is Steve Smith still relevant? Will Steve Smith outperform Marlon Brown and Jacoby Jones over the course of the season? Why are we talking about the Ravens?
3. The Jets have settled in now with new recruits Michael Vick, Eric Decker and Chris Johnson - are all 3 players only good in very specific systems? Any chance Rex Ryan can put together something that works here for all of them? Good luck, Rex!
4. The Cowboys' Tony Romo is recovering from off-season surgery.. at 34 how long can he keep fantasy relevant? He generally averages about 4,000 yards and 30 TD's a season making him one of the most consistent QB's in the game today. With Miles Austin out on the street, Terrance Williams looks to become a [fantasy] household name this year.. what will his statline look like? Any interest in Cole Beasley for deep PPR leagues?
5. Lagunitas finally opened its plant in Chicago - starting bottling production lines. Sure, this is good news for Chicago - but when does a craft beer company become too large for its 'craft' image? I love Lagunitas but as more locations open and their efforts continue to ramp up, will we see a decline in their risk taking and 'local' idealism? Beer!
6. Baconfest Chicago - Jealous?
7. Game of Thrones - Where are we headed?
Thanks for joining us,
Dave and Jason
1. Diane’s updates [2:59]
2. Quick vitamin D interlude [10:08]
3. Liz’s updates [13:57]
4. Healthy suggestions for movie munchies [20:22]
5. What’s the scoop on nightshades [27:14]
6. Oral allergy syndrome – can it be reversed? [33:50]
7. Reversing side effects of taking hormonal birth control [39:15]
8. Ground beef, bacon, and sausage processed foods to avoid? [46:22]
splash radio general hip hop and current events discussion along with comedy bits and song tournaments. this week we have prank calls part IIi, as well as a discussion about what makes a good song and what are the best munchies foods. it will also feature music from the rap network's underground artists.
tonights show is hosted by gt (genius tracks), blackanese and the k3. it airs at 5pm pacific time and 8pm east coast time in the United States.
our show is meant to tickle your feathers but not really. maybe even put a fork in your ass if you call in and are not pithy! as we splash callers off the line with the quickness. its all in good love though so chivalry not be damned, we have love for all of our listeners. any music whether it be pop, hip hop, rock, dance, techno, funk, reggae, country, whatever will be considered for our show, we just love the underground and are here to support it!!
Craving A Munch With A Crunch? But Worried About What's Healthy & What's Not - When It Comes to Crackers?
Nothing worse than feeling deprived, right? Especially when it comes to foods you love! And it seems everyone loves a good cracker or crispbread. But how do you know if it's a healthy choice...or not? What should you look for on a label that makes it a good choice? Or a bad choice?
This week's "Kick Cancer In The Can™ Weekly Quick Tip" will give you a few simple guidelines, plus some delicious, and very easy to find, healthy crispbread choices.
Make sure you hop on over to our dedicated Kick Cancer In The Can™ Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/KickCancerInTheCan - and leave a comment about which cracker or crispbread is your favorite and why. And while you're there, post your #1 health question that you want answered on an upcoming Quick Tip.
Need some indepth one on on coaching to overcome your own cancer journey? Check out which Level Of Care is the best fit for your situation at: www.KickCancerInTheCan.com/services
Come and join Cowboy Chris and Dillon Wood as they satisfy your Monday night appetite. Talk about Sundays NFL football games, NBA, NHL, College sports, anything sports related. Also a preview of the Monday Night Football game and both the teams playing. Come to the kitchen, all are welcome.