SORT BY Relevancy
Michael Wenniger, Founder and CEO of Essante Organics, offers an extraordinary opportunity to participate in a home business that has outstanding, healthy products and a very lucrative compensation plan. Hear about the awesome benefits of network marketing/multi-level marketing. We will explain why this is the wave of the future, and how you can participate.
Coach Joyce highly recommends that you join a great company and start earning extra income now, part-time, full-time, anytime. You can also lead others to be healthier, happier and financially secure. You can make the world a better, safer and healthier place to live in. You can make a difference one positive action and one person at a time.
The Total Tutor Neil Haley will interview Joihn Schlitt.
For more than four decades, John Schlitt has enjoyed a stellar musical career as a solo artist, as the lead singer for Grammy Award-winning Christian band Petra, one of the most successful Christian rock bands of all time, and as the former lead singer for popular '70s mainstream rock band Head East. He has been inducted into the Gospel Music Hall of Fame as the lead singer of Petra during the years when the band won 10 Dove Awards and four Grammy Awards. Schlitt was named the best rock singer in Christian music history by GospelMusicChannel.com. According to the website, Schlitt "remains one of the most distinctive and impactful men to ever stand behind a microphone." Schlitt was also named Male Vocalist of the Year in About.com's 2011 Readers' Poll in a category that included Chris Tomlin, Jeremy Camp, Brandon Heath and Bebo Norman.
Are you a Long Island triathlete? During this episode of Hilary Topper on Air, Hilary chats with Vicki Ventura, Race Director for EventPower on their upcoming races, training programs and more! Interested in participating in a triathlon or duathlon on Long Island? Listen in to this episode!
Apps for Rx Adherence & Outcomes Support
Pharmaguy interviews Rob Dhoble, CEO of Adherent Health, LLC., about Mobile Health LibraryTM (MHL), which is a HIPAA privacy-protected mobile app platform built for the unique education, service, and support needs of health-related customers, including patients, health professionals, caregivers, and consumers.
MHL Key Facts:
MHL apps can include valuable discounts and savings.
MHL apps can help patients better understand their health, health conditions, and related treatments.
MHL apps can be received via email or SMS from a healthcare professional, friend, family member, or loved one.
MHL apps may receive direct-to-app updates.
MHL apps are confidential, meaning that user identity remains unknown to medication, medical device, and medical diagnostic product sponsors.
MHL app "tags" may be placed on posters, printed materials, advertisements, websites, or brand-related packaging.
MHL apps can be shared with friends, family, and loved ones via email and SMS.
Questions/Topics of Discussion
Why are there so few successful pharma brand patient support apps?
What are patients, doctors, and payers looking for in mHealth apps?
Good privacy practices & pharma industry trust issues
Outcomes tracking using de-identified patient/app engagement data
App building vs. app marketing: Which is best for Pharma?
in Indie Music
Brought to you by:
TheUrbanWriter3.com Author Jesse Wolfe
MANOHAR on iTunes
'Batteriser' on Indiegogo
'The Bible Unbiased' on Amazon
New music from:
MANOHAR w/ a 5 Track Feature including the tracks:
Corridors Of My Heart
Value Every Moment
Download on CD Baby, iTunes, Amazon, & more! Like and connect w/ MANOHAR on Facebook here: https://goo.gl/Z6zuNT
...also music from:
Jeannie G w/ a Back2Back
Kyle Henry 'Be Somebody'
Fab P w/ a Back2back
Phillip Foxley 'I Don't Mind'
Deryo 'Brand New Day'
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (494 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (73 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (47 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (25 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (24 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (23 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (16 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- GeoengineeringWatch News Hour (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (9 chatters)
- Papa Lou (8 chatters)
- RoxieZw (7 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (6 chatters)
- American Statesman (6 chatters)
- anointedsupernatural (5 chatters)
- Kenboggle (5 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (4 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (4 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (3 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (2 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- NCI Family Radio (2 chatters)
- The Serious Bible Study (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- The 110 Nation Sports SHow (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Social Change Action Network (1 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- Its The Radio Show (1 chatters)