SORT BY Relevancy
in Real Estate
Kyle Malnati joins us to discuss the purchase of multi family housing. Host Duane Duggan RE/MAX of Boulder.
Episode 35; 5-17-15; Marlin Family Live Show
The show by the fans for the fans is proud to bring you another installment of the Marlin Family Live Podcast. Host Dann Dunn and Host Andres Salgado need you Marlins the Co-Host of the show, make your voice heard Marlin Family. Call-In to the live sow 646-929-0934 or join us on our social site Twitter @MarlinFamily or on Facebook @MarlinFamilyLive.
On this episode on Marlin Family Live, We bring you all the news and notes from the week with the "Fish Wrap Up". Big G keeps booming very very long homeruns, *hint,hint* on this weeks "Hot Fish, Cold Fish". Andres "The Good, The Bad, The What The" segment. What's on deck for "This Week With The Fish" plus much more debates, rants, and all your Marlin Family opinions.
Then on A Suns Life we will look into what went down with the Jacksonville Suns this week on the road. Suns played in historic Rickwood Game in Birmingham, Alabama. What’s coming up this week as the Suns return home for a 5 game homestand. Plus news, notes, and much more on your future Miami Marlins players!
#MarlinFamily #FishFamily #aSunsLife #NeverBeenHotter
Join us as we interview Olliette Murray-Drobot, Executive Director of the Familly Safety Center. The FSC is one location that effectively combines civil, criminal, health and social services for victims of family violence. By co-locating the services of our partner agencies in one location, Family Safety Center is able to better serve the hurting families of Memphis and Shelby County who are caught up in the trauma of domestic violence. Learn more about this organization and similiar ones that may be in your area & call in with your questions or comments. Walking Into A New Life, Inc. is proud to be a partner of the FSC.
MINDSET MANAGEMENT MONDAY 9 9 of 21 Episodes
HELP ANYTIME ANYWHERE Family Friends Strangers CPR and AMA-Live&Learn
CPR - Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
Amreican Heart Association
in Self Help
How healthy are you spiritually? Where do you stand on the spiritual scale from 1 to 10? One being the lowest and ten being the highest.We will be exploring your spiritual health and wellness to see if you are where God would have you in this season of your life. Do you think it's important to have a spiritual check up? If so, why and how often? If not, why not? As you strive to live a holistic life you must make sure all areas of your life are being cared for so with that being said let's take a look into your spiritual health.
Dear listener join the conversation now by dailing 646-929-0630. To speak with Pastor Bridget and add your voice to the conversation please press 1.
This show is an hour long.
Life drama, children, blended families, culture issues, community concerns, creative people, social concerns, relationships, spirituality, cooking, traveling, dreaming out loud, entrepreneurship, baby mama drama, baby daddy drama, self-esteem, self-worth, teen drama, self-respect, character building, racism, sports, interactive, stinking thinking, mindsets, role models, mentors, bullying, peer pressure, neighborhoods, creative thinking, mental illness, impaired thinking, poor impulses, profiling, social conscience , sense of right and wrong, family dynamics, environments, social justice, moving forward, positive people, integrity, honor, home associations, economy, education, we the consumers, child development, stages of life, liberty, empowerment, embracing life challenges, keep life moving, self-evaluations, assessments, political red tape, it's who you know not what you know
In Defense of America's Children. Hosted by Connie Reguli
This week the stories will be about young mothers
Tune is to learn the truth about how law effects our rights as parents
Please contact us @ www.facebook.com/hearitroar
Samiyyah Saafir-Muhammad was born Jacqueline Glover in New York City in 1951. After spending her early years in foster care, moving four times before the age of three, she settled in with her aunt, following her father’s passing.
While still in elementary school Samiyyah took an interest in helping other students do well, joining “The Future Teachers’ Club” in the fifth grade. As a high school student, Samiyyah became aware her people’s struggle for freedom—witnessing civil rights demonstrations, protests, assassinations and riots—and decided she wanted to help somehow. It was in this atmosphere that she went off to Northeastern University in Boston where she majored in Education. Her stay there was short-lived, however, as she was introduced to the teachings of The Honorable Elijah Muhammad and thereafter joined the Nation of Islam. Within the Nation of Islam’s Muhammad University, Samiyyah underwent educational training and worked as a teacher’s assistant.
Since 2005, Samiyyah has had the privilege of serving as the Directress at Muhammad University of Islam in Atlanta, which serves students from Pre-K to the eighth grade. She has been blessed to carry on the 84-year educational tradition, which was started by the Honorable Elijah Muhammad and his brave followers in the 1930’s.
A widow after 35 years of marriage, Samiyyah presently enjoys the blessing of her and her husband’s nine children: six sons and three daughters, all of whom attended or are attending HBCUs. Samiyyah has been a mother to not only her nine children, but also to her two stepchildren, her nieces and nephews, her eight grandchildren and countless other children and adults in the community who come to her for advice, wisdom and guidance. Affectionately called MamaMiyyah, Samiyyah’s house is never empty.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (43 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (13 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (12 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- dtm radio (9 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (6 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (6 chatters)
- Thats Novel (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (5 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Stand For Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (4 chatters)
- PMN Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Poetic Soul (4 chatters)
- ridgewalkerradio (4 chatters)
- Soul Talk Radio Network (4 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (3 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (2 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (2 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (2 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (2 chatters)
- Powerhouse Ministries Intl (2 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- In Todays America (1 chatters)
- NextPhaze Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Enlightenment Transformation (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- American Peoples Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- The Urban Release (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- talking paranormal2 (1 chatters)