SORT BY Relevancy
in Real Estate
Kyle Malnati joins us to discuss the purchase of multi family housing. Host Duane Duggan RE/MAX of Boulder.
Mr. Shannon Peer, Director of Housing Counseling at Brothers Redevelopment, joins us to discuss a new community resource that connects Colorado residents to appropriate housing services for homeowners and renters through one central source: Colorado Housing Connects.
Kirk Stange, of Stange Law Firm, PC, talks about the need of many to family their family law or divorce case end as quickly as possible. This is based on an article on an article on www.familylawheadquarters.com titled A Family Law Or Divorce Case Is Not A Drag Race.
Stange Law Firm is conveniently located in St. Louis, St. Charles, Jefferson County, Franklin County and Lincoln County, Missouri and St. Clair County, Madison County and Monroe County, by appointment only, in Illinois. You can contact Stange Law Firm and their Family Lawyers in St. Louis, Missouri and Divorce Lawyers in Belleville, Illinois online at 314-963-4700.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance. An attorney and client relationship should not be implied. Nothing in this episode is intended to substitute for the advice of an attorney. Therefore, if you require legal advice, please consult with a competent attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Neither the Supreme Court of Missouri/Illinois nor The Missouri/Illinois Bar reviews or approves certifying organizations or specialist designations. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship.
In this episode, Historian and Social Analyst, Jason Richardson and Dr. Rick Wallace Ph.D., a leading thinker in theology and psychology, will examine the current state of the black family in America and the impact it has had on the plight of Black America in general. The show will cover a number of subtopics, including:
The emasculation of the black male image
The exodus of black men from the home
The role that black women have played in the emasculation of black men
The massive impact that the devastation of the black family nucleus has had on black youth.
The impact that colonization and slavery has taken on the black psyche and its subsequent impact on the black family internationally and here in America
Finances in the black home
The excessively high divorce rate among blacks
The decrease in the amount of black marriages.
The primary objective of this show is to identify and engage the enigmatic issues that are plaguing the black family, and presenting solutions that are both, preventative and reactionary. Both Rick and Jason have developed a reputation for shooting straight from the hip, and their unique styles have proven highly effective in garnering the attention of many families who are looking for a better way.
Tune in for a powerful and enlightening show.
It isn't what the mass media and alternative media are saying, it is what they are leaving out. You will never find the answers to the below questions. Why? It is called deception by omission. Our media today is not reporting news, they write the news. But after you listen to this series we will have the answers to all of the below 16 questions.
1. Who was Charles Carroll?
2. Who was John Carroll?
3. Who was Daniel Carroll?
4. Who was Bloody Mary? The "Bloody Mary" drink is named after her.
5. Who was Mary queen of Scot?
6. What queen was known has the "Virgin Queen"?
7. Who was the Mother of King James the first, the King which the name of King James Bible is named?
8. Who was behind and what was the purpose of the "Gun powder plot of 1605"?
9. Who was behind and what was the purpose of the unheard of Spanish Armada in 1587?
10. During the English civil war between 1642 to 1651 what was the name of the King who was executed for being a tyrannical king?
11. Who was behind,the intent and reason for the Glorious revolution in 1688?
12. What did the declaration of Indulgence want to give England(1687) What did the declaration of Independence(1776) give America after the dust cleared?
13. We were taught about the landing of the pilgrims and the Mayflower ship. Who was behind and purpose of the landing of the Ark and the Dove ships in 1634?
14. Who is the district of Columbia, Washington D.C. named after?
15. Of the original 13 colonies, which one was Catholic?
16. When were the Jesuits founded and for what purpose?