SORT BY Relevancy
Violence has many forms and most are not physical, although we tend to focus on the physical form as the most detrimental. The most common form of abuse is verbal. Life and death are in the power of the tongue, and we harm one another daily by not being tactful and showing consideration with our speech. We can also abuse ourselves, which not only hurts us, but those who love and depend on us. Abuse is loss of control based on insecurities, immaturities, and wanton disregard for ourselves or other people. We must all be mindful of our actions regarding not only one another but ourselves. The Lord commanded us to love the Lord God with all our heart, and all our soul, and with all our mind, but how can we do this if we don't love ourselves? Also he commnded us to Love our neighbors as we love OURSELVES... Again, how can we do this if we don't know how to love ourselves. Self-Love is the prerequisite for all external expressions of love. Abuse whether within or towards others, is evidence of some level of self-hate or lack of self-love. Join us as we uncover the root causes of Abuse and how we can learn how to stop it, this Monday, Aug 31, 2015 for Church in the Raw, call in # - (646) 652-2912. If you have questions or comments to add during the show, just press #1 on your dial pad. ~Kingdom Blessings
Can your past affect your future? What types of Secrets can be told from your past?
Have been to prison?
Do you have any STD's or diseases? Clarify how you got this...
Are you Gay or on the Downlow?
Are you transgender?
Are you A sexual?
Are you a sex offender? Etc...
When should you be truthful and what should you be truthful about?
When is your past is not counted or is it? Is it lessons to be learned for yourself; or help others to make an educated decisions.
Set yourself free...Own your Secrets, you are no longer ashamed. Don't be chained by your past.
Join me and Akeelah Ali and Ms. "D," on another discovery on hidden SECRETS REVEALED from the past.
The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour is a real, live call-in show where the general public gets a chance to ask about actual problems with love, career, and spiritual protection, and we recommend and fully describe hoodoo rootwork spells to address, ameliorate, and remediate their issues. We begin this show with a Discussion Panel focussed on the topic of Quelling Psychic Hazards and Paranormal Events at Home. You will learn a lot just by listening -- but if you sign up at the Lucky Mojo Forum and call in and your call is selected, you will get a free consultation from three of the finest workers in the field, ConjureMan Ali, guest co-host Professor Porterfield, and a special guest from AIRR, Miss Aida.
THIS IS A REPEAT SHOW (But a real good one!)
WORDS MAKE PEOPLE guest on Sunday August 30th is Dr. Debra Majeed of Beloit, WI (Beloit College). Join us from 1-3 p.m. (EST) on Station IWDM.
In June, the University Press of Florida will released “Polygyny: What It Means When African American Muslim Women Share Their Husbands” by Debra Majeed.
YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS THOUGHT PROVOKING INTERVIEW AND DISCUSSION ON A REAL-LIFE TOPIC.
The publisher’s description follows of this book states:
Debra Majeed sheds light on families whose form and function conflict with U.S. civil law. Polygyny–multiple-wife marriage–has steadily emerged as an alternative to the low numbers of marriageable African American men and the high number of female-led households in black America.
This book features the voices of women who welcome polygyny, oppose it, acquiesce to it, or even negotiate power in its practices. Majeed examines the choices available to African American Muslim women who are considering polygyny or who are living it. She calls attention to the ways in which interpretations of Islam’s primary sources are authorized or legitimated to regulate the rights of Muslim women. Highlighting the legal, emotional, and communal implications of polygyny, Majeed encourages Muslim communities to develop formal measures that ensure the welfare of women and children who are otherwise not recognized by the state.
Childrens Sunday Scholol from 12:00 pm until 1:00 pm est.
Adults 1-3pm est.
1. Who made you?
2. What is your Nationality?
3. What is your Birth Right?
4. Who are the Moors?
5. What is Moorish Science?
6. How did the prophet began to uplift the Moorish Americans?
7. Do You know that your child is entitled to a name and anationality at birth?
8. What is the declaration of Human Rights?
Come bring you and your family to Sunday School where these questions you can ask and get questions answered every Sunday from 1-3PM est. On Blog talk Radio 646-478-5157
There is an aspect of you physically and spiritually that is connected to each planet. In a sense, you are every planet. In this show, we will introduce various ways the planets affect us and how we use its energy. We will also share how you can get a better understanding of Astrology to help deepen your knowledge of self.
We will be announcing our first spiritual retreat scheduled for April 2016. The Soul Glow Spiritual Retreat at Gatlinburg Falls Resorts in Tennessee will be fun and enlightening. A workshop, group meditation, prosperity ritual and catered food are just some of the spiritually uplifting features! Get more information here http://www.salimyers.com/retreat/
Call in number is 858-365-5534 to listen and/or chime in
Visit 3rdEyeActivation.com - for metaphysical & spiritual information, products, and services.
Ali's NEW website Salimyers.com
Emily Cammille is a lawyer by day and author by night. Inspired by her living experiences in France, Emily began Amelie and Ali in 2010. What began as just an idea in 2010, evolved into a love story. Amelie and Ali is a modern love story that will take you through the beauty of Paris and New York and on a journey of love. Emily lives in Washington, DC.
#THROWBACK #THURSDAY INSIDE THE COACH'S CORNER HOME OF INDIE HIP HOP BRAND NEW MUSIC LIVE INTERVIEWS AND MORE! THE STATION TAKING OVER THE NATION!
WITH YOUR HOST: COACH ALI CALL 347-884-8745 PRESS 1 TO SPEAK WITH HOST OR JUST LISTEN!
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED COPY RIGHT (C) 2015 COAST CONNECTED MUSIC PRODUCTION (ASCAP)
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (73 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (49 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (25 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (20 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (16 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (13 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (9 chatters)
- SSRN (7 chatters)
- Curious Times (7 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (6 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Reach Out America (4 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (4 chatters)
- United Patriots Radio (4 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- Short Track News (3 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (2 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- The Steven Knight Show (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (1 chatters)
- Callywood (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Psychic Reflections From Starcrafts (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- TDRadio (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Inscriber Media Network (1 chatters)