SORT BY Relevancy
On The Menu: Mario and Bill celebrate Mardi Gras by making Mario's giant muffuletta. A traditional muffuletta consists of a muffuletta loaf split horizontally and covered with layers of marinated olive salad, mortadella, salami, mozzarella, ham, and provolone.
On this episode Mario puts his own unique twist on the classic sandwich and uses ingredients that anyone can find at their local supermarket. Mario's muffuletta is sure to make your Mardi Gras celebration a hit! Get Mario's muffuletta recipe HERE: http://jcook.it/1hzGnHE
Follow Just Cook It (@JustCookItRadio), Mario (@MarioPorreca), and Bill (@BillAlexander) on Twitter for #TheYearOfTheTwitter on Just Cook It Radio.
Listen to a new episode of Just Cook It Radio every Saturday at JustCookIt.net and watch the show at JustCookIt.tv.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (54 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (18 chatters)
- SPIRITUALteacherpsychicbrenda (9 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (8 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (7 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (4 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- THE KOBG KNOCK OUT (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (2 chatters)
- WHYT Radio (1 chatters)
- Straight Talk with Red Hawk (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Purposed 4 Godliness (1 chatters)
- BlackHebrewIsraeliteRadioShow (1 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (1 chatters)
- Cynthia Andrews (1 chatters)
- Indie Books (1 chatters)