SORT BY Relevancy
GOP extorts the President on immigration plus is MSNBC moving to the right and another republican gaffe and The Week in Review and my commentary on black history month today on The Ron Kelly Show.
Jimmy is back in studio along with Ethan as they set to start Jimmy's birthday weekend...even though Jimmy has more important news
- view some videos of some our favorite MSNBC anchors during election night
- A recap of Election Night
- Jimmy's adventure in childbirth
The gang’s all here! The gang’s all here. Have a loaded show. Among our topics
– MSNBC;s famed village idiot Melissa Harris-Perry says a beheading is workplace violence
– NFL penalizes a Muslim player last night. Rosie O’Donnell reacts. We discuss
– Senator Blumenthal wants to forgive student debt for people who work in over bloated public sector
– And much more
Hey gang, ready for another wacky, zany ride with the author of 'The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur'?! We've got the Boy Wonder coming up again to talk about his new book 'Profit First: A System to Transform any Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money Making Machine'.
What we learn from Mike:
The 'dinner plate principal' of human consumption
Why only 7,000,000 out of the 21,000,000 small businesses are turning a profit
A Radical new way to look at your Business and your Life
Mike Michalowicz (mi-KAL-o-witz) started his first business at the age of 24, moving his young family to the only safe place he could afford – a retirement complex. With no experience, no contacts and no savings he systematically bootstrapped a multimillion dollar business. Then he did it again. And again. His experience building three multimillion dollar companies fostered a philosophy rarely taught to entrepreneurs: the lack of money, experience and resources is, in fact, your greatest asset. Because, all these “limitations”
bring about the key ingredient to entrepreneurial success: innovation.
Mike is the CEO of a business growth consulting firm: Provendus Group; is a former small business columnist for The Wall Street Journal; is the “business makeover” specialist on MSNBC; and is the author of both The Pumpkin Plan and the entrepreneur’s cult classic book, The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur.
MSNBC is in really bad shape. Primetime ratings are down 24%. Even worse, the network lost money in 2013. While CNN's revenue grew by 2%, and Fox News grew by 5%, MSNBC dropped by 2%. The lean forward network's decline can be traced back to a series of bad programming decisions that began with getting rid of Keith Olbermann.
Actor Alec Baldwin has a new show on MSNBC. It’s called Up Late. It debuted this past Friday. His only guest was the actress Debra Winger. They talked inside acting and anti-fracking.
Here to discuss it with me is Cate Meighan. She is a writer at Celeb Dirty Water.
Toure of MSNBC bullies Martin Luther King III LIVE on MSNBC TV.
MSNBC is being contolled directly by Obama and the White House. MSNBC host Melissa Harris-Perry attended Rev Wrights Church, and she taught at the U of Chicago with Obama. MSNBC’s Touré founded militant anti-white newspaper. Sequester didn't stop Obama from having his Hollywood party at the White House but he's cutting Meals on Wheels to Seniors.
Join Host Live Chats
- Star Nations Radio Network (24 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (10 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (9 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (6 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (5 chatters)
- SPIRITUALteacherpsychicbrenda (4 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (4 chatters)
- WHYT Radio (4 chatters)
- Alzheimers Speaks Radio (4 chatters)
- Yash Radio with Lovely Ro (4 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (3 chatters)
- Wealthy Sistas (3 chatters)
- Wrestling Rage With Rick Rode (1 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (1 chatters)
- Set Apart Living Radio Network (1 chatters)
- InHisPresenceMinistriesWE (1 chatters)
- Italian Tomatoes (1 chatters)