SORT BY Relevancy
Join me in this incredible dialogue with my friend and fellow thought leader Robert Ricciardelli, as we discuss concepts, principles, and insights from This Incredible LIFE!
WHAT'S GOOD FAM...TODAY IS "WORD UP WEDNEDSAY"...THERE IS NO SET TOPIC, IT'S A FREE FOR ALL...WHATEVER'S ON YOUR MIND, LET IT OFF...SO TUNE IN @ 6:30P-7:00P (EST) ON BLOGTALKRADIO.COM AND CALL IN (347) 857-2320 TO BECOME PART OF THE LIVE BROADCAST OR JUST HIT US UP IN THE CHATROOM...EITHER WAY...JOIN US, WE'D LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!!
I'm your host
Author Shmel Carter;
Born "Shmel Walker" is a native of Charlotte NC. Ms. Carter has been struggling with diabeties since the age of 18. Graduated from North Mecklenburg Senior High School. Graduate of Shaw University in Raleigh NC. She is the mother of three kids whom she love very dearly. She has five siblings. She has been writing since she was twelve. She has a passion for writing. She is currently working her way to the top. She decided to write under Carter as an honor to her father.
Corliss Usher-Royal is the CEO and Professional Accountant of Royal Enterprises Accounting & Tax, LLC. Ms. Royal attended Howard University for over three years and furthered her education at Mercer University ,where she obtained an Accounting Degree.
In addition, Ms. Royal attends seminars and webinars throughout the year to stay on top of the ever changing laws and IRS rules. She has an established and proven track record of providing excellent customer service and professional services for over 20 years to the community and abroad.
ON this episode of Small Changes Big Shifts with Dr. Michelle Robin, you’ll meet motivational speaker John O’Leary. John O’Leary works with hundreds of organizations to transform today’s challenges into a foundation for incredible growth. He’s taught businesses key strategies to succeed in any environment. He empowers thousands of individuals around the world to lead fuller, more productive and inspired lives. Dr. Robin also introduces you to Connie Zack, co-owner and Chief Sales Officer of Sunlighten. Zack started the business in a basement in 1999. Her husband and co-founder Aaron Zack is the company’s CEO. Together, the Zacks have led Sunlighten to tremendous growth since those basement days.
Before starting Sunlighten, Connie held positions at Procter & Gamble ranging from Alternative Marketing Manager, District Pharmaceutical Sales Manager and Gastrointestinal National Manager. They’ll discuss the healing characteristics of infrared saunas
Join Licensed Professional Counselor Mayi Dixon and her special guest Chanae Whitsell as they discuss the importance of having and maintaining a strong relationship with God. Ms. Whitsell will explain how her spirituality helped her through her difficult times in her life. Please follow Chanae:
Boutique Instagram @glamadore www.glamadore.bigcartel.com
Ministry Instagram @daughters_of_transparency
Wellness Coach @glamfitgoddess website uniquebodyfitness.myitworks.com
Join Women’s Wellness Expert Delayna K. Watkins as she exposes the importance of women’s health and fitness for today’s busy Women Leaders. Various guests will share and discuss practical ways to create balance, improve health, release weight and decrease stress in their environment leading to healthier happier lives.
Tune in every week to elevate your health and improve your success. Delayna's special guest is Keisha Rivers a strategist, consultant, speaker and author
Keisha A Rivers Shorty assists clients to fuel their passion, align with their purpose and build their legacy by enhancing their Knowledge of Self, Knowledge of Strategies and Knowledge of Systems. As the founder and managing consultant of The KARS Group, LTD, Ms. Rivers Shorty specializes in providing personal and professional development services that enable clients to achieve their goals in these three knowledge areas by participating in Released & Ready workshops and retreats, BeastMode Boot Camp strategy development series and The KARS Institute training sessions.
Sponsors: MWHY Magazine TBAIMS Coach Caprice Smith Rita Ricks Off The Vine
Do you feel like your day is passing you by? You don't know where the time went? Do you feel like you can’t catch up ? Do you feel there are so many interruptions in your day that you can’t get everything done? Well, then welcome to the club. Time management can be difficult but it can be done. It’s just knowing how.
There was a time when time management was a huge challenge for me. That was until I decided it was time to get my time back. Let me tell you it will hard at first but you must do it. People will try to suck up your time if you let them. They have all the time in the world to do nothing. They don’t have your goals and vision’s you do.
I know you are probably saying how do I do that ? How do I do manage my time effectively. How do I tell people I need my time? Well, it is easy. You need to tell you family, friends or even team members that you are available after a certain time and that in order to get done what you need to do you must limit the time spent on things that are not income producing.
Explain to them what you are trying to accomplish . Explain how much this means to you.If they are supportive of you they will understand. If not that is too bad because you need to stay focused in order to get the job done.
Working at home can be a pleasure if you manage your time correctly.Make sure you know what you want. Be clear and consise.
Diana Kerekes -The Take Action Life Coach will go over tips to get you on the right side of time management. One program I use is Simpleology Making things happen is the first step.
Join Host Live Chats
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (43 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (39 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (28 chatters)
- The Portal (21 chatters)
- BeverlyD (19 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (18 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (14 chatters)
- John Baptist (14 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (12 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (11 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (10 chatters)
- Living Off The Grid Radio (8 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (7 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- KAS1 (6 chatters)
- 63489 (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (5 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (4 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (4 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (4 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- The Endless Light (3 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (3 chatters)
- NatureofReality (2 chatters)
- Ron March Show (2 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Matt4America (2 chatters)
- In Todays America (2 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- alexas29 (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (1 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (1 chatters)
- Grudge Incorporated Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (1 chatters)
- VinnyHardy (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)