SORT BY Relevancy
How is Dice innovating and moving from a traditional job board to being an innovator in social recruiting? Join Michael Marlatt as he chats with Dice's SVP of Sales, Elizabeth Schillo, to explore this question as well as many more from this year's mobile recruiting conference in Mountain View, CA.
This episode will explore
Re-invention of Dice
Talent Sourcing & Engagement Tools (Dice Open Web & #Dice141)
The mobile job-seeker
MREC14 Conference (This year's presentation)
How is Dice innovating and moving from a traditional job board to being an innovator in social recruiting?
About Our Guest:
Elizabeth Schillo, SVP of Sales, Dice | @Eschillo1
Elizabeth Schillo serves as Senior Vice President for Dice and Clearance Jobs, leading all North American sales channels. She is in charge of account management, new business sales, customer-centric sales communication, sales training, new product sales, and strategic partnerships for business development to generate annual results of over $130M. Since joining Dice, the business has successfully launched Open Web™ and Sourcing Concierge offerings to rave customer reviews, resulting in 300+ customers and $1M in sales in the first quarter.
* Learn more about Dice Open Web
* Learn how to use #Dice141 for Twitter. Simply follow these few instructions
The global hunt for passive job-seekers is no easy task. Instacruit, a new mobile recruiting startup, is helping to change the game by making it easier for recruiters and passive-job seekers find each other globally. Join the hosts of MREC Talk Radio as they chat with Niklas Lerner, Founder and CEO at Instacruit to discuss how jobseekers are finding new career opportunities globally, without having to send out a single application or CV!
About Our Guest
Niklas Lerner | @instacruit | Founder & CEO, Instacruit
Niklas is a serial entrepreneur who is passionate about mobile recruiting and connecting passive jobseekers and recruiters globally. Niklas is presently the Founder and CEO at Instacruit. Instacruit is a unique and smart mobile recruiting service that makes it incredibly easy for job-seekers and recruiters to connect globally. Instacruit is mainly designed to help passive job-seekers become more visible to the recruiting industry and the other way around.
Facebook now has over 1 billion active users and remains one of the largest social media platforms on the planet. Join the hosts of MREC Talk Radio as they chat with Ryan St. Germaine, Co-founder and CEO at Jobcast.net to discuss how employers can maximize their social recruiting efforts on Facebook.
About Our Guest
Ryan St. Germaine | @jobcastnet | Co-founder & CEO, Jobcast.net
Ryan is an entrepreneur and interested in all things recruitment & social media. Ryan has an extensive background in HR Tech and is presently the CEO @jobcastnet. Ryan also co-founded what is now the largest job board in Western Canada and @bcjobs.
About Our Jobcast.net
Jobcast is a Facebook Recruiting App that makes it possible for employers and recruiters to build fully branded career sections on their company Facebook Page. With Jobcast you can tap into Facebook’s over 1 billion active user-base to source qualified candidates, engage with potential hires, and grow your employer brand.
According to the latest study by Jobvite - 71% of the US labor force is currently on the job market.
Join Michael Marlatt as he chats with Kimberley Kasper, CMO at Jobvite to learn how today's job seekers leverage social and mobile technologies in their search for the perfect job.
About our Guest:
Kimberley Kasper | @KimberleyKasper | Chief Marketing Officer at Jobvite
Kimberley Kasper is the Chief Marketing Officer at Jobvite. She has spent over 15 years working for SaaS and cloud technology companies. Prior to Jobvite, Kimberley worked as a Vice President of Marketing at Taleo as well as SumTotal. Before SumTotal, Kimberley acted as the Senior Director of Marketing Programs at SalesForce.
* Download a copy of the 2014 Job-Seeker Survey Results
Google Glass is opening up a world of possibilities. TMP Labs imagines how Google Glass could impact the way recruiters conduct interviews more collaboratively, and how a new employee's first days could be more productive and fun.
Join the hosts of MREC Talk Radio as they chat with Todd Maycunich, VP Product Innovation at TMP Worldwide to explore the future of recruiting through the world of #GoogleGlass.
About Our Guest:
Todd Maycunich | @tmaycunich | VP Product Innovation, TMP Worldwide
Responsible for helping evangelize emerging technologies, TMP's Vice President, Product Innovation, Todd Maycunich co-manages TMP Labs, the internal design and product think tank. TMP Labs is comprised of the firm's visionaries who bring forward-looking concepts to TMP's product roadmap as well as to help solve complex client challenges. Throughout his seven year career with TMP, Todd has been responsible for helping employers communicate and measure the effectiveness of their employment brands, ensuring they reach, attract and retain qualified candidates. He particularly enjoys TMP's cross-collaboration work environment that encourages critical thinking and dynamic problem solving.
Augmented reality (AR) uses technology to layer virtual information over a physical, real world environment. How exactly does AR apply to job-hunting? Is it useful or gimmicky? Who are the companies using AR for recruiting today? Join the hosts of MREC Talk Radio as they chat Gary Zukowski, SVP & Founder of TweetMyJobs to explore how augmented reality (AR) is re-shaping the future landscape of job hunting.
About Our Guest
Gary Zukowski | @GaryZukowski | SVP & Founder, TweetMyJobs
Gary Zukowski is a successful entrepreneur and is the founder and creator of TweetMyJOBS.com. He works with senior management on product strategy and positioning for the various revenue products, as well as continued management of the TweetMyJobs business unit. Mr. Zukowski, in 2 years, took a simple idea of “tweeting jobs” and transformed it into the largest Twitter-based job board in the world as well as a robust social media recruitment solution on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. His accomplishment earned him Business Leaders’ Top 50 Entrepreneurs award in 2010, and news coverage on many major networks such as CNN, MSNBC, and Fox Business News.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (21 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (19 chatters)
- Straitway (19 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (17 chatters)
- Witch School (9 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (8 chatters)
- Dino Dean (7 chatters)
- SpirituallyGuidedTruths (7 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (7 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (6 chatters)
- BROTHER PTAH REVOLITIONARY (5 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (5 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Manhood Academy (4 chatters)
- Donny C (4 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (4 chatters)
- WIA Radio (4 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (4 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Motherland Media Network (3 chatters)
- JackNewtown (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (2 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Carmen Amoros (2 chatters)
- Chakram Radio (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (2 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (2 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- HOUSTON KREYOL (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- Perfectly Unreasonable Podcast (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- Sixth Sense Sisters (1 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- Tamare2 (0 chatters)