SORT BY Relevancy
Co-host Matthew Grant sits down with PWE Champion & former Fringe Pro Wrestling Champion Carter Mason after losing the championship last night to Ashley Sixx at "The Showdown". Mason talks about plenty including the growth of both Fringe & PWE over the past year, holding the Fringe title for almost a year & talking about some of his bigger matches along the way, various promotions including Fight, Union, PWEclipse, WXW & others, matches he wants to have that he hasn't yet, whether he has any belief in seminars & so much more!
Join host Yvette Porter Moore as she interviews her guest Christian Allyn Carter Addison Sr about his deep roots in Maryland & Washington D.C.
Christian Allyn Carter Addison Sr. is a 7th generation Washingtonian and direct descendant of a slave abolitionist, real estate developer, civil war soldier, teamster, and cemetery owner, Jacob Moore. Christian Allyn Carter discusses his Washingtonian Ancestry, his new book soon to be released and his purpose for running for City Council. He is an amazing business entreprenuer, education advocate, and visionary. With stories of long past, It is clear that Christian carries the mantel of his ancestors. We hope you call in as we welcome your comments and questions
Join us as we have a discussion about the cease fire in Gaza, Michael Sam's media problem, more Michael Brown news, and an interview with our good friend Jay Carter, founder of One Musicfest. Let's get it...
Mr. Divabetic hosts some of the most exciting developments and creative minds in diabetes and health and wellness. Meet the makers of the mobile apps, ‘HelpAround ‘and ‘mySugr,’ the co-founder of Jerry the Bear and the author of a “divabetic” inspired mystery series. Guests inlcude Scott Johnson, Tyora Moody and Aaron Horowitz.
HelpAround is a mobile safety net for people with diabetes. When you post a request on HelpAround, the app searches for “helpers” in their Diabetes Safety Net. HelpAround identifies people with the highest chances of being able to help you, notifies them, and invites them to respond.
mySugr is a mobile app that has a similar purpose as a diabetes logbook. It provides immediate feedback and helps you stay motivated. You win points for every entry made which help tame your diabetes monster. The goal is to tame your monster every day. Challenges are available to help you set and attain personal goals.
Jerry the Bear is a best friend for children newly diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. He helps kids master their medical procedures, from counting carbs to monitoring their blood sugar levels - all through play!
Tyora Moody is an author and literary entrepreneur of Eugeena Patterson Mysteries. Eugeena Patterson is a newly retired, recently widowed, empty nester who was recently diagnosed with diabetes. When this self-proclaimed “divabetic” isn’t managing her blood sugars she’s solving murders as an amateur sleuth who lives in Charleston, SC.
Divabetic is a national diabetes nonprofit organization with a mission to empower people to manage their diabetes with confidence, knowledge and inspiration. Join Divabetic's growing Facebook community.
Catch Ring Rust Radio’s Exclusive Interview with current TNA and former WWE star Ethan Carter III!
Plus, Raw and SmackDown reviews, Night of Champions Preview, Dirtsheet Busters, NXT and Indy Wrestling Minute, Fan Emails, Season 6 Fantasy Draft and Updated Standings, TNA Impact Wrestling Moments and so much more!
Live your life in an extrodinary way, No matter what you are facing no matter what you go through. My special guest Naomi Greenlee is a single mom you made a decession to change her life and she tells how she did it to become sucessful business woman.
Shane Krauser takes on numerous issues involving freedom, the Constitution, and small government, including:
1. Elections are important, but what does it mean to be a small-government conservative anyways?
2. Is the Department of Education constitutional? President Reagan fought against it, while President Carter embraced it. Who is right? What does the Constitution say and why does it matter? Congressman Jim Bridenstine (OK) speaks out, and his message must be heard.
3. President Barack Obama is talking about appointing a federal police czar in light of the events in Ferguson, Missouri. What are the implications and what does the Constitution say?
4. One Texas School District (Argyle) has decided to arm its teachers. Good idea or bad idea?
5. Chicago's crime rate has dropped since they began issuing concealed weapon permits? Listen in to hear this great discussion revolving around common sense.
Lots going on in the world, today's show will look at some of it.
Doing my best to help the Lord set the brushfires of freedom in the hearts of men and to restore America, God willing, to the beacon of freedom she was meant to be.
Links for today's show:
More Global Warming Lies
Bill in Congress to outlaw the ownership of body armor
$6.6 Million and the release of a murderous prisoner from US jails as ransom for a 26 year old American Woman
Mr. obama's use of ISIL vs ISIS
Louisiana Sues Over Common Core
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (29 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- AstroEnergy (8 chatters)
- Red River Radio (7 chatters)
- North London Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (4 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (3 chatters)
- Warriors Rising (2 chatters)
- Worldwide WakeUP Call (2 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (2 chatters)
- EXOXPXPastor (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)