SORT BY Relevancy
"Obedience is better than sacrifice," "DON'T LOOK BACK!" In today's world and the world of yesterday, if we are told to go left, we choose to go right. When Lot and his family fled Sodom, the Angel of The Most High God told them not to look back. Join me this morning as we move forward through Genesis 19
As the children of God we need not to be fearful of what satan might do. The more we study the promises of God found in the Bible we can become more assured that the God then is the same God today. The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob still loves, provides, protects, guides, cares, hears, and grows us up into the son and daughters that He would have us to be. It is up to us to make the connection. This connection is turned on by prayer and the studying of God's word. A connection that will bring power into our lives unlike anything ever experienced.
Listen to this broadcast as we discuss moving forward, like never before... with POWER!
in Self Help
Transitions are one of the givens in everyone's life from toddlerhood through our last breath. In today's show, we discuss how to navigate our choices so that we can let go and move forward in order to more successfully live a life of fulfilled potential.
Jann Jaffe (Northwestern University, BA,MA) is an iPEC Certified Professional Coach, ELI-MP, and a COR.E Wellbeing Dynamics Specialist. Traumatic brain injuries cut short her successful career as an international opera/concert singer, and master class teacher, and drastically altered her life. Jann is dedicated to helping professional women achieve optimal success, realization of their potential, and passion, purpose, life balance and wellbeing in every aspect of their lives. Contact Jann at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharissa Sebastian is a life and leadership coach for women, a speaker and writer. Her passion is helping women break free from being stuck, overwhelmed, and stressed to live a life of passion,purpose, joy and fulfillment. She currently serves on the board of directors of a wonderful organization called Empowering Women as Leaders. Find her at www.sharissasebastian.com or www.about.me/sharissasebastian
Susan Gonzales, the "Go To" coach, helps highly successful people create their own destinies and mark in life. By energizing and motivating her clients, she helps them get out of their own way and tap into their unlimited power and talent. A professional coach, corporate trainer and speaker, she is the author of "Make It Your Mark." www.makeityourmark.com
Proverbs 13:5-6 A righteous man hates lying, But a wicked man is loathsome and comes to shame. Righteousness guards him whose way is blameless,But wickedness overthrows the sinner.
The angels help us in so many ways and Rosemary Butterworth is one of them. Rosemary has such a wonderful way of helping people from all walks of life connect to the angels in her beautiful, gentle, soothing, supportive way. Angelic Guidance Counsellor and co-founder of The Academy of Light in Sydney Australia, Rosemary is a Life Coach, Spiritual Healer and the author of How To Move Forward. 'Pure Gold' Annette McCoy presents this wonderful lady, her wisdom, knowledge and humour. Rosemary leads us through a gentle meditation with soothing music.
Contact Rosemary here
**Please note this is a prerecoreded program this week. No callers please. Thank you!
Minister Adia Sanders will lead our final episode (part 7) of our "Re-Building Credit God’s Way" series ... focusing on Rebuilding Credit: Keep Moving Forward. It took Nehemiah and them “X” days to rebuild the wall because of their commitment. How long will your level of commitment last?
Call (347) 215-7934 or listen online at http://tobtr.com/8035287. We're LIVE each Thursday @ 8pm EST.
Listen live or to any of the archived shows on-line at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/prftable
Visit our website: http://www.prfministry.org/Call in @ 8pm EST or listen online.
Join Terri today for her final show of 2014. On this episode of Moving Forward in Faith, Terri discusses the need to pause for reflection, a necessary part of the growth process. So often, we rush from one thing to the next, neglecting this vital need to rest. She will also be discussing various New Year's traditions such as resolutions, goals, choosing "one word," and how to best put these ideas into action.
Good morning everybody, we wish you a, "Happy Thanksgiving Day." As many of you know that we on Moving Forward have been studying 1 Corinthians. Today, is a day of Thanksgiving and we want to let Daddy God, know how thankful His children are. We want to thank God for our families and lives. We want to thank Him for this Moving Forward Ministry, He has given us. So in that vine we will be studying Psalms, chapter 118 on Thanksgiving Day. Everyday, I start the show with Psalms 118:24, "This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it." So, on this Thankgiving Day, let us rejoice in the Lord and give Him thanks, for His mercy endures forever. Much love and again Happy Thanksgiving, from your Moving Forward Ministry Radio Family.
Minister Brigitte Smith and Sister Carolyn Nesbitt
Good morning everybody, "Moving Forward" will not be broadcast on Saturday, November 21, 2015 and Sunday, November 22,2015. We'll resume on Monday, November 23, with a word on Marriage and Unmarriage, as we study 1 Corinthians, Chapter 7.
4 The wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. And likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. 5 Do not deprive one another except with consent for a time, that you may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again so that Satan does not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.6 But I say this as a concession, not as a commandment. 7 For I wish that all men were even as I myself. But each one has his own gift from God, one in this manner and another in that.
8 But I say to the unmarried and to the widows: It is good for them if they remain even as I am; 9 but if they cannot exercise self-control, let them marry. For it is better to marry than to burn with passion.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (104 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (92 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (60 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (12 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (10 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (8 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- dtm radio (7 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (7 chatters)
- United Patriots Radio (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- CACTN (6 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Lets Get Metaphysical (4 chatters)
- BeverlyD (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (4 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (4 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (2 chatters)
- Author Charron and Vaughn (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (2 chatters)
- TRUTH NETWORK RADIO TNR (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (2 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (2 chatters)
- No-Tea with Chrita and Cryss (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- One Designer Two Ideas (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Psychic energyreaderBrenda (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Soul Of America Radio (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- CoachAndrew (1 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (1 chatters)
- cyntrob (1 chatters)
- D-Dash (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- AMStyles247 (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (1 chatters)
- Light For Souls Radio (1 chatters)
- Its Time To Pray1 (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx s Pop Roxx Radio (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)