SORT BY Relevancy
Terry Noonan returns home to New York's Hells Kitchen after a ten year absence. He soon hooks up with childhood pal Jackie who is involved in the Irish mob run by his brother Frankie. Terry also rekindles an old flame with Jackie's sister Kathleen. Soon, however, Terry is torn between his loyalty to his friends and his loyalties to others.
Starring: Sean Penn, Gary Oldman, Ed Harris
Directed by: Phil Joanou
Michael Burhan will be taking the reigns tonight as he, Dave Wade, Zack Noune conduct and interview with Meggie Maddock from the movie EAT! , the group also discuss their top 5 movies of all time, so don't miss out in a rather unmissable movie filled episode!
Join The Forkchop and his friends as they discuss this weeks latest and greatest topics in all forms of entertainment and pop culture. This week, our good friend and movie fanatic D Scott Hill stops by for a lively conversation about the latest movies out in theaters.
Gene Berardelli sits down with Sen. Fred Thompson to discuss his latest role as Dr. Charles Luther in the new film PERSECUTED, which opens on July 18th in theaters nationwide. Click on the link for times and locations.
The new movie Persecuted depicts evangelist John Luther as the last obstacle in the way of sweeping religious reform. When a Senator frames Luther for the murder of an innocent teenage girl, an unprecedented era of persecution is unleashed. An evangelist turned fugitive, Luther’s mission brings him face-to-face with the coming storm of persecution that will threaten the entire Christian community in America.
Before becoming an actor, attorney and politician, Sen. Fred Thompson worked as a shoe salesman, truck driver and factory worker. His film career began in 1985 when he was asked to play himself as the U.S. Attorney in the film MARIE. His natural on-screen talent led him to roles in major motion pictures such as NO WAY OUT, DAYS OF THUNDER, HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER and IN THE LINE OF FIRE. Fred is the only actor to be a regular on two different “LAW & ORDER” series at the same time.
After hearing this interview, I dare you NOT to go right out ans see Persecuted!
in Real Estate
My name is Ken Sheppard. I have invested in real estate successfully for over thirty years.
This show will explain to you how to make money in real estate when you do not have any money. I started out this way and so can you.
Today, we'll share a story we experienced this week with a MD Reator© selling a house she owns.
You can network with 150,000+ active investors by going to KenRERadio.com and creating a free account.
Check out Dana Leigh's new website at SWMIBizDev.com. Login to learn about an opportunity for an honest-to-goodness college style real estate education. And, she'll be happy to show you how to make money starting next week by helping her to enroll students.
Please visit our website at CreativeFlips.webs.com and join our online community here, too.
in Real Estate
Down Payment Assistance
In this episode you will learn all about the different types of down payment assistance and which loans types will allow for down payment assistance. From FHA to Conventional financing you will have a better understanding of the different types of down paymant assistance that is available. If you need help with down payment so that you can purchase ahome then you will not want to miss this espisode when Jayson Bates and Tina Waggoner go offer all the different options that are available to you in Phoneix. Join us so that you are better prepared when purchasing your new home.
Jayson Bates.......602-573-3101----------Tina Waggoner.......602-293-3463
Why this interview must be heard? The silence which surrounds domestic violence and child abuse in America is deafening.
True North - The Shocking Truth about “Yours, Mine and Ours” is an important literary work whose purpose is to advance discussion of this national epidemic; a discussion which is critical to the process of identifying solutions to a problem that will only grow if left alone.
Aging Younger Radio listeners will hear firsthand Tom North’s story. Tom North is one of the eight North children, who together with the ten Beardsley children, became the family which was featured in the 1968 film, “Yours, Mine and Ours” starring Lucille Ball and Henry Fonda, and again in the 2005 version starring Rene Russo and Dennis Quaid.
Tom’s mother, Helen North, became a widow when she was just 30 years old and pregnant with her eighth child. Tom was six years old, the fourth child in the North family. Not long after, Helen North met and married Frank Beardsley, a man with ten children, and she moved her family to his house in Carmel, California.
The North children were adopted and their names were changed to Beardsley. But, it wasn’t one big happy family as the movie depicted. The stepfather’s violence and abuse created a life of intimidation, confusion, turmoil, fear and depression for the North children. All hope seemed lost as Tom realized that he was caught in a prison and there was no way out. When he finally left home, he traveled on a journey of survival, self-discovery, and healing.
Years later, Tom miraculously led his family to counseling sessions where shocking truths were revealed. He then came full circle as he reclaimed his father’s name and was finally, True North.
THE CELEBRITYHANG INN&HANGOUT WERE ALL TYPES OF STARS GET NOTICE FROM HIPHOPARTISTS& RAPARTISTS&R&BSINGERS TO JAZZ SINGERS&GOSPELSINGERS ETC...FILM DIRECTORSTO MOVIE ACTORS&ACTRESS & SKATEBOARDERSTO SURFERS ETC.. NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE 1.GET READY TO COME2.GET READY TO GROOVE3.WE GIVING EVERYBODY PLENTY OF ENERGY DUN DUN DUN UN UN DUN DUN WELCOME TO DA MURC ERA 79 SHOW DUN DUN!
Wherever you are, either within or outside the political spectrum, you should have doubts, disappointments and the desire to correct the mess which is our political government and its politically appointed officials & elected representatives. I am neither of those nor ever intend to be one. I wish to serve our country and you as President. Please excuse such a big statement. I know it's important statement. It's almost audacious, almost preposterous, except for you and me, if only, you can weather my broadcasts on Blog Talk Radio - not for a moment compromising your views, but expanding on what is better. Although not bigger than conventional radio, Blog Talk Radio is the only medium open to me for a presently unknown and presently insignificant person. But, imagine, for this moment and more to come, Clinton vs. Clinton in the 2016 Presidential Election: a person of the people ( not of a party ) VERSUS politics, PACs, political influence, political contributions, campaign banners, buttons and tv ads.
I am for everything better and good. I present myself without the aid of campaign financing or political endorsements. I come to you, as in the old days, by word of mouth and the ride by light of Paul Revere.
I am capable of this feat. The same may be said of you.
I am thankful for your time and consideration...
I am thankful for our country..
( c2it )
i am Curtis Clinton, Curt Clinton & c2
As a lawyer, you’ve been taught, “the work speaks for itself,” as if clients will just find you in the vast sea of competition. The truth is, you’re running a business and you must find ways to distinguish and market yourself, to let prospective clients know you’re out there, to persuade them to give you a chance.
One of the most powerful tools you have at your fingertips is video.
Video builds know, like, and trust faster than just about anything else. And there is more good news: Few businesses – and even fewer lawyers – have exploited this proven medium. They think video isn’t for them, or they dislike the idea of being on-camera, or the technology seems overwhelming, or they think they don’t have the budget.
Over 20 years ago, “Speech & Media Trainer to the Stars,” Ruth Sherman, M.A., set out to fix that by using skills and training learned as a successful New York City performer to teach business professionals to perform on-stage and on-camera, what Ruth calls Platform and VideoCharisma.
Ruth is certain about two things: First, everyone has a unique Charisma (presence) and can uncover it, enabling them to eliminate barriers, connect deeply with audiences, and convert them into high-paying customers. Second, most people won't do what it takes, so if you do, you have a default competitive advantage. Instead of boring, you become a magnet.
Ruth’s clients include top global CEOs, Oscar-winning movie stars and international celebrities.
Smith was born in East Orange, New Jersey. Smith is well known for her starring as Mimi in Jonathan Larson's Broadway production of Rent. She was also the poster girl for Rent, displayed on taxi cabs in NYC and posters across the country. Smith left the role of Mimi in the musical Rent on Broadway to record her album and expand her film career. She also starred in the movie "Notorious" about Biggie Smalls. She is currently working on her debut album and will be joining Spate Radio to talk about her new projects.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Sedona Connection (297 chatters)
- John Baptist (88 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (38 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (18 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (18 chatters)
- Hex Education (18 chatters)
- canadianglen (17 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (17 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (13 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (13 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (12 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (11 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (9 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (9 chatters)
- Dave in the City (9 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (9 chatters)
- 12kyle (8 chatters)
- Quagmire America (8 chatters)
- thedean (8 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (7 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (7 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (7 chatters)
- Americas Most Haunted (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Love Productions (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- The Stack Off (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- angelicar (4 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (4 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (3 chatters)
- illblogradio (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Wicked Space Radio (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (2 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (2 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (2 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (2 chatters)
- Mormon Vegetarian (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (2 chatters)
- Stu The Wine Guru (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- The Dr Kim Show (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- Coachjeanna (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Famosity (1 chatters)
- EarlandHannah (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- The Versus Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Signalis Show (1 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Wellness Universe (1 chatters)