SORT BY Relevancy
FB family I'm very excited to being interviewing a woman I truly respect and love... Tomorrow, Thursday May 21st on the Davi Davenport Live Show, I'll be doing an in studio LIVE interview with "MEGA STAR" Singer, Songwriter, the BRILLIANT Stephanie Spruill... Some of Stephanie's many accolades include a self produced CD "It's A Jazz. Day", Owner of Spruill School of Voice and Artist Development", her Book " 17 Points To Longevity In Show Business", and so much more... OMG let me not forget this one... "The Late Great Michael Jackson" even consulted with Stephanie for musical input... You can also listen to this live interview on our DDL radio segment by calling 347-855-8417 or clicking on the link in this pos, and the entire show will be on YouTube Saturday May 23rd...
(S5) Street Player Presents...
Grammy/Platinum Award Winner Gerald Alston Lead Singer of "The Manhattans" joins GD on A Touch of Grace @ 1:30PM, Thursday, 6/12/2014. To listen to the show click the link,or: ON DAY OF SHOW ONLY: Call in to speak with the host 347-215-7169.
THE MANHATTANS featuring Gerald Alston & Blue Lovett, along with Troy May & David Tyson bring stellar legacy to the stage. With all time hits such as "Kiss and Say Goodbye" and "Shining Star" along with numerous other hits, there is no doubt that THE MANHATTANS are here to stay!
About Gerald Alston:
As any R&B enthusiast will attest, the name Gerald Alston has always been synonymous with soul, elegance and sophistication. Born and raised in Henderson, North Carolina where both his mother and father sang
gospel music, Gerald was raised on the gospel music he heard in church and at home (his uncle, Johnny Fields is one of the Five Blind Boys of Alabama). Enroute to a college degree as a pre-med student with a music minor, the fates
intervened and Gerald left college to join The Manhattans as lead singer.
After sixteen years, Gerald left to pursue a solo career. His 1987debut album with Motown Records was entitled "Gerald Alston" followed by "Open Invitation" in 1990. His third album in 1992 "Always In The Mood" was a blend of classic R&B songs with 90's music and nuances. In 1993, Gerald signed with Scottie Brothers/Street Life Records and recorded
his debut album entitled "1st Class Only" which he believes is one of the best albums he recorded.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (64 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (22 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (10 chatters)
- Witch School (10 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (6 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (6 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (6 chatters)
- Manhood Academy (6 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- Donny C (5 chatters)
- NDB Media (4 chatters)
- Motherland Media Network (4 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (4 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio ACO (4 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (4 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- JackNewtown (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Carmen Amoros (3 chatters)
- Chakram Radio (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- Perfectly Unreasonable Podcast (1 chatters)
- Sixth Sense Sisters (1 chatters)