SORT BY Relevancy
Learn more about the deep work being done by Dr. Jeffrey Rothstein at the Brain Science Institute at Johns Hopkins in ALS research and how collaboration of many institutions can drive ALS research at a faster pace.
Join Graves Disease patient Dan Collins & Hashimotos patient Danna Bowman as they discusses the different thyroid diseases, but also dive into different coping techinques, as well as ways to bring your body into a more akalined state so that you feel better. They have conversations with Thyroid Patients, Doctors, Nutritionists, ND, Fitness Coaches, anyone that has something to do with Thyroid Patients.
THIS week is it with a grateful heart , we welcome "Hyporthyroid Mom" Dana Trentini to our show. Nothing more to type but that. Join us LIVE or on archive and hear one of the greatest story and reasons to be a Thyroid advocate.
in Self Help
Diagnosed with lupus in 1996, Denise Dorfman decided it was time for drastic lifestyle changes. By combining meditation and alternative medicine withtraditional treatments, Dorfman went from battling this serious disease to the healthiest she's ever been in a span of just 6 years.
In an effort to assist other Lupus patients, Dorfman has outlined her story and treatment in a new Lupus self-help book, "Speak Your Truth"
Ryan Simpson I Publicist I firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of our favorite celebrities are more than just pretty faces. They are people who are displaying their sense of humanity and building legacies of positive footprints that go beyond the big and small screens.
Don Diamont is an extraordinary actor who has been seen on both the big and small screens. Most recognized for his role as “Dollar Bill Spencer, Jr.,” on the CBS Daytime Drama, The Bold and the Beautiful, Don was also seen in the film Anger Management with Jack Nicolson and Adam Sandler and Marco Polo opposite Jack Palance. Don’s resume is very impressive but the one title he treasures the most is when he was named Ambassador of the Year by the National Multiple Sclerosis Society in recognition of his work and efforts to find a cure for this crippling disease.
Heather Tom is a two-time Emmy Award winning actress is recognized for her role as “Katie Logan-Spencer” on the CBS Daytime drama, The Bold and the Beautiful. Heather began acting at the tender ago of two and she’s been seen in many roles on television, on the big screen and on the stage. However, Heather embraces an even larger role on the world stage as an activist and humanitarian.
Eric Braeden has captivated audiences for many years. From his role as John Jacob Astor in James Cameron’s Titanic to his most famous role as the dashing Victor Newman in the #1 daytime drama, The Young & The Restless—a role that garnered an Emmy Award, several Emmy nominations and a People’s Choice Award. Eric has held many screen roles over the last 50 years, but he has also been honored for his real-life role as a humanitarian and for his work to bridge cultural gaps.
Expecting to get what you want sounds selfish and greedy. That’s not what we’re here to talk about today. The kind of “Getting what you want” that I’m talking about is the desire you feel to be happy and fulfilled, to accomplish goals and realize your dreams, and to feel exhilaration and love.
Being able to experience what you want without the limitations of physical, mental or emotional blocks, pain or disease is what it means to Take Back Your Health™.
There’s a method I’ve come to use over the years when it comes to getting what I want. I’m sharing it with you on today’s episode.
Lets look at the world and the events of the day and discuss them without concern for offense. Political Correctness is the disease the permeates our society and makes communication between us problematic. If we remain divided we will surely be destroyed.
With Election Day, Nov 4th 2014, closing in, and local government taking the point once again for most of us. We meet today with Assemblyman John Hambrick, AD2 of Nevada, to discuss the events of the legislature, concerns for the future and longterm goals of a state that that continues to redefine itself under the shadows of its bigger sisters. Join me today for a no holds barred conversation.
Politically Incorrect with Warren Markowitz, Its My World You Just Live In It.
Podcasts at Galtspeaks.com
Support the podcast, use the next level of autononmy, cryptocurrency:
Robert Dursi, C. N. M. , -Synergetics: Regeneration of Health
It’s true that conventional, modern medicine has made great progress and strides in the last five decades that were never imagined hundreds of years ago. It’s also true that alternative medicine has taken the imagination of the general population into newer realms of speculation about how healing and regeneration can be accomplished.
What is the cause of the disease in the body, emotion/mind or spirit in the first place is what needs to be addressed or as is said, “We could be barking up the wrong tree” with the method of treatment or treatments that are selected. Pointing a guilty finger at the micro-organism for causing this or that disease and trying to cure the person by killing the germ will never achieve the goal of a true and lasting healing.
The doctrine that the human will cooperates with the Divine Spirit in the work of regeneration
A bodily organ or medicine that cooperates with another or others in the work of regeneration.
The regeneration, cleansing, clearing and unblocking of biological, mental, emotional and spiritual genetics thus allowing synergy (cooperation and higher union) with the full unobstructed manifestation of the pure essence of life (The Divine Spirit).
Remember... The final door to enlightenment (salvation) only has a handle on the inside! But, we can humbly knock and patiently wait!
Robert Dursi, C.N.M. has worked in the fields of allopathic and alternative medicine for 28 years. Studies in Homeopathy, Biochemistry, Immunology and Blood Morphology, he is a Certified Nutritional Microscopist, Holistic Health Counselor and Bio Resonance Sound Therapist. He has private health and wellness practice in Santa Monica, California.
The host will talk with a natrualist about claims of cures for aids victims. Naturalist presents a natural treatments for Ebola by strenghtening and cleasing the blood of infected patience. Natrual remedies have already been stent to Africa to assist in the fight for Ebola. The host will talk about this plan of treatment verses the plan of treatment currently being used in Dallas. Can this treatment reduse the fear and panic over this infectious disease crisis.
EBOLA FACT vs. FICTION
The world is enwrapped in the EBOLA outbreak in West Africa and watches with a collective bated breath to see what happens next. Not surprisingly, a lot of misinformation has come out about this deadly disease. Judy Sellins and Dave Turco of The Unknown Zone will separate out Fact from Fiction about the EBOLA virus. Where did it come from, how is it transmitted, how can it be stopped, who is susceptible? These questions and more will be answered as well as a few new angles to consider.
Hysteria over the outbreak of the deadly Ebola virus is surpassing the previous hysteria over what use to be considered a death sentence, the AIDS virus. Today's disease control experts appear unsure how the Ebola virus spreads: is it through contact with body fluids, like AIDS? Or is it airborne? Can it be transmitted by insects, such as flies or mosquitoes? How effective are these "experimental drugs" being used to treat certain patients? Will people without health insurance who contact Ebola be left to suffer and die? And the big question: is this a deliberately manufactured disease for the purpose of "population control" on the African continent
Everyone loves a good round of hot and passionate sex; but no one wants to catch a disease as a result: right? Join me and Chicago based spoken word artist Kire Senoj as we dialogue about when and how to ask and what to tell. The answers aren't always as simple as you think.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (83 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (67 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (39 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (24 chatters)
- The Portal (18 chatters)
- in5d (15 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (14 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (13 chatters)
- HOV Radio (12 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (10 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (9 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (9 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (8 chatters)
- Tarhaka (8 chatters)
- Fins Radio (8 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (8 chatters)
- SHRAonair (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (6 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (5 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (5 chatters)
- BC Radio (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (5 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (5 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (4 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (3 chatters)
- Draft Countdown (3 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (3 chatters)
- 63289 (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- Rick Moran (3 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (2 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- KPN Radio (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- Transforming The Woman Within (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- Free State Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- MMAPowertalk (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Reality Check2 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- PASOS (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (0 chatters)