SORT BY Relevancy
This week we continue with goals setting, having a dream and MOTIVATION with Vidya McNeill - an integrative therapist and business consultant who helps people around the world realise their potential.
Vidya shares with us how she goes about coaching her clients during their consultations, as well as giving us her thoughts on:
- What it means if we aren't getting what we really want (or think we want),
- The difference between motivation and inspiration
- Why our values will ALWAYS reflect our current situation, even if we 'don't have values'
- What a LEGACY really is
- Why it's important and powerful to have a dream.
You can find Vidya McNeill on Facebook and the CHEK Institute Blog where she is a regular contributor.
Hosted by Cam Nell and David White of the RAW Health Movement
Have you been feeling confused, out of sorts, and generally cranky lately? If so, then perhaps it is because you are not embracing your life's purpose... your destiny... the reason you are here. Please join us for a special episode of inspiration bootcamp where we explore the importance of identifying, embracing, and pursuing your life's purpose, and why it is so critical to your happiness. This 15 minute segment may be just the shot in the arm you need to get back on track. We hope you tune in!
Maricia Sherman is a motivating powerhouse! Currently, she partners alongside her husband as Pastors of Faith Ministries International presently located in Olive Branch, MS. Faith Ministries is a dynamic ministry with developing disciples as the primary heartbeat of the ministry.
Pastor Maricia seeks to motivate women of all ages to pursue their visions, dreams, and goals by helping them understand the value of their own self- worth and by providing them with tools to move from a place of immobility to mobility.
An energetic and enthusiastic speaker, Maricia captures audiences with her dynamic style of speaking and thought provoking words. She believes everyone has a significant voice and that it should first be used to motivate and define their personal world around them.
She holds a Masters degree in Christian Psychology and Counseling and is currently pursuing her doctorate level. She believes that establishing well developed, precise, clear- cut goals will foster unparallel productivity and provide valuable solutions to complex problems. She is a careered Registered Nurse and can be found serving in the medical profession by keeping the community abreast of medical awareness. She owns her own company, HERGROOVE, that is dedicated to enhancing women in every area and hosts a series of LIVE motivating events every year.
She recently just released her new book, DROP THE ROCK, and currently host a radio show program called HERGROOVE RADIO, where her motto is, “We Celebrate Every Woman, Every Groove. The show is growing in popularity and can be heard Every Friday morning at 8AM CST.
She is an engaging motivational leader, author, wife and mother, and sister to the many women who have experienced the pain of low self-esteem, discouragement and hopelessness……a rising voice of motivation and inspiration.
Join Joy Fruehauf, Personal Development Life Coach, as she welcomes the month of June with discussions about Self-love and inner joy.
It's about time, isn't it? That we honor ourselves by answering to the ask of our hearts? Yes, of course.
Self-love is the answer to staying on our spiritual path. Here we learn who we are are, our voice or art of expression, our gifts that which we learn to serve with, how to love on a soul level, and how to follow the calling of our highest potential.
Motivation is energizing, powerful, rah rah and high fives: perfectly called for at any sporting event!
Inspiration is being in spirit. Here we are moved on a deeper level, we are guided and perfect wherever we are in on our path.
Our spiritual journey takes us on ups and downs, just as life does. We are human, after all. But no one wants to feel pressure at any time. Sometimes motivation feels more like adrenaline, there is a sense that someone loses and wins.
Self-love is a lifelong experience, one where inspiration serves us fully.
This is a discussion about all things inspiration. What inspires you? What makes your heart smile? How do you inspire?
In his world anything less than the top wasn’t an option. Manipulating women, the streets, and everything in between will earn Keyshawn “Key” Watson not only money and prestige, but the privilege of being deemed as one of Milwaukee’s finest Players.
In pursuit of higher earnings, Key spreads his ring of prostitutes and thieves across the country. When tragedy strikes his camp in New Orleans he gains some unwanted attention from the U.S. Justice Department.
As federal agents begin to close in on him and two of his closest associates their case appears to be air tight while the charges continue to pile up.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (205 chatters)
- The Portal (22 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- Omega Man (7 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- SHRAonair (7 chatters)
- HOV Radio (7 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- 63289 (5 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (5 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (5 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (4 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (4 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (4 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (3 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (3 chatters)
- Hickory Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (3 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (3 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (3 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- TimBinnall (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- Patriot Family (2 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- PASOS (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Midwest LSA Expo 2014 (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Microsoft Princess Insider (1 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (1 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Rick Moran (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Abundant Living1 (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (1 chatters)
- DiandraSmithXHall (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (0 chatters)
- Guy Time Live (0 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (0 chatters)