SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Moses Powell
Join us tonight on our broadcast on Dr. Moses Powell. His birthday past this month, his family remembers and honors him. Join us tonight for a discussion on this brilliant, inovative Martial Arts Legend! Call in at 9pm, 646-716-6825....OUS!
GET OFF FIRST SANUCES RYU TALK SHOW Welcomes everyone to join us in a candid interview with Grandmaster Jerry Bell of Beverly Hills, California. Grandmaster Bell will discuss his relationship with The Legendary Dr. Moses Powell and their last conversation the night before Dr. Powell's departure from us. We will also discuss the making of the Black Ryu.
The Get Off First Sanuces Talk Show present Dr. Andre Glenn of the 360 Kombat system, and Executive Protection for Bruce Willis, Demi Moore and Ludacris. Andre was a personal friend of Dr. Moses Powell and shared many conversations about Sanuces and actual combat. Andre will also share stories of the late Grandmaster Carroll Muhammad Little and the close relation he had with Dr. Powell.
Greetings Family; Join your host Soke Haisan Kaleak and his co-host Salim al-Rashid Hanshi,Friday 4/24/2015 at 8pm for what . promises to be an exciting and informative interview with one of the 20th centuries most revered Martial Artist Oso Tayari Casel. Tune in and experience a history lesson as told by OsoTayari Casel. we know that when this Martial Art legend appears, either in person or on the "air" many of the fighters and Martial Arts personalities that he has shared the ring and mat with will call in for a spirited session of true Martial Artistry. Don't be upset because you've missed a chance to say hello and perhaps quiz this Legendary Warrior/Teacher on his Martial life and his Methodology of living a Martial life! Reach on your browsers @Docradio.net or by phone at (6460 716-6825. Remember to press "1" to speak with your host. . As always...May your good be better and your better be blessed!
Greetings Family; Street Life! As parents should we teach our children the dangers and pitfalls of Street life? Or do we allow the Streets to "Teach" them. As Martial Arts instructors should we "keep it 100%" with our young students and advise them of the toll that not knowing the streets will cost them, along with the discipline of "walking away" from conflict? Join your host Soke Haisan Kaleak, and his co-host Salim al-Rashid Hanshi. Friday 4/17/2015 at 8pm. For this very necessary discussion. Reach us on your browsers @Docradio.net or by phone (646) 716-6825. We would like to hear your thoughts and opinions on this and all topics discussed on our show. And as always..".May your good be better and your better be blessed"
We've all benefitted from our involvement in the Martial Arts. Naturally as parents we want to share those benefits with our children,but what is the best way to go about this? How do we share our love for the martial arts with them? do we invite them, do we force them and make training mandator? And what if the child has no interest in the martial arts? What if they begin training and at some point decide they want to quit it. Do we allow them to turn away. Instructors/Parent's sound off!! This Friday (4/10/2015) at 8pm.Join your host Soke Haisan Kaleak and his co-host Salim al-Rashid Hanshi. Let us hear your thoughts and opinions! Join us on your browsers @Docradio.net or Reach us by phone (646) 716-6825. May your good be better and your better be blessed
TONIGHTS EPISODE: INTERVIEW WITH GRAND MASTER VERONICA WALKER AND PROFESSOR COREY TUCKER!
Oftern referred to as the "Queen" of Sanuces, GM Walker is a 1st Generation Grand Master, Sanuces PIA Expert and Tournament Champion. She has broken ground and set the bar for all women in and out of the Martial Arts. Professor Corey Tucker has lived the life of a Sancues Warrior since Birth! He runs a very successful Martial Arts School in Homestead. Hear what these two exceptional Martial Artist have to say tonight.....OUS!
CALL IN TONIGHT AT 9PM: 646-716-6825
Modern Combat Masters Host Professor Darrell Sarjeant and his Co-Host Kancho Daniel Vena invite you to call in and speak to our special guest Professor Gary Lee.
Just dail 1-(646)-716-6825 and press 1.
Professor Gary Lee 9th Dan, Founder of The Sport Karate Museum, has Graciously excepted the award of ‘The Life Time Membership Award’, for his tireless work he has undertaken on forming this Sport Karate Museum in Preserving the History of Martial Arts in America.
It has been his lifetimes work to honor, preserve and protect the legacies of our Martial Arts pioneers. We are proud and honored to present this living legend to our loyal listeners. Tonight he plans to read off the names and speak briefly about some of our most trusted masters in all of the martial arts worldwide. Please join us in welcoming him to the show and call in if you would like to speak with him directly.
Modern Combat Masters Host Professor Darrell Sarjeant and his Co-Host Kancho Daniel Vena invite you to call in and talk to our special guest, Shihan Zahalea Anderson.
Our guest call in number is : 1-(646)-716-6825 at 9 PM EST.
Summary of the Tithe as Legislated in the Law of Moses
1. One-tenth (a tithe) of the produce of the land, fruit, grain and livestock, belonged to God, and was to be given to and used by His priests, the Levites. This tithe was dedicated to the Lord.
2. The Levites were in turn to give one-tenth (a tithe) of the tithe they received to the High Priest.
3. In what is probably a second yearly tithe, a second-tenth was to be taken up and used specifically for festivals and feasts. This was consumed by the tithers and the Levites before God.
4. A tri-annual tithe, or a third tenth (of the produce only) was to be put into storage facilities to take care of the Levites and those in need in the local vicinity.
5. Using the above summaries, 20% a year would be given off the top, with an additional 10% every third year, to support the religious, governmental and social structure of the day.
6. When the tithes were to be given exclusively to the Levites, the Israelites were still wandering around in the desert. After they entered the Promised Land, they became much more home-bodies, multiplied, and needed other ways to not only take care of the Levites.
7. There were no specific penalties or consequences for not tithing; the penalty of withdrawal of the Lord's blessing and His casting away Israel from being His people was if they did not keep THE WHOLE LAW! No single aspect was singled out as more important to God than others.
8. We can conclude that God, through Moses, DID indeed command the Israelites to tithe! And He gave specific parameters, as to who, where, when, how and the consequences of both obedience and disobedience to this commandment.
9. "To tithe" is to fulfill the covenantal requirements as specified by God through the scriptures, laid out specifically in the Mosaic law in Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.
Life Warrior Partner Monday David Shared The Victory Of Ziklag's Battle
1 Samuel 30:
Psalm 103:7 He made HIS ways known to Moses and HIS acts to the children of Israel!
2015 The year of Breakthrough, the year of Favor, The year of peace and the year of recompense!
2015 The year of God's justice and recompense against those who hate freedom!
All things are possible to them that believe, I believe!
Proverbs 25:25 As cold water to a weary soul, So is good news from a far country.
20 He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions.
Blessed is the man that finds wisdom because length of days is in her right hand and riches and honor in her left hand.
2 Peter 1:2-7
3 ... His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, 4 by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (33 chatters)
- Angelic Realms Radio (16 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- GR HealingFountain (6 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (6 chatters)
- THE Collision of Faith Politics (5 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (2 chatters)
- 65457 (1 chatters)
- Open Mike Program (1 chatters)