SORT BY Relevancy
Live:How do Men Feel, Women wearing the Pants More Educated & Making More Money
this year noted a surge in women between the ages of 30 and 44 making more money than their husbands.Women made more money than men in 22 percent of married couples surveyed in 2007, compared with 4 percent in 1970. While men make more money overall and hold more management positions, women are making greater gains.
"The supply of men has changed," said D'Vera Cohn, senior writer at the Pew Research Center's Social and Demographic Trends project. "The pool of college educated men isn't growing as rapidly as it is for women."
There is also a gender shift in the realm of education. Women represent nearly 60 percent of students holding advanced degrees in areas such as medicine, law, business and graduate programs, the U.S. Census reported in April.Researchers have found educational attainment to be a higher priority among couples than ever. Popular online dating sites Match.com and eHarmony report that romances happen occasionally between educated, professional women and men who are less educated or have a lower salary.
Leah MacIsaac-Ruff, 45, works 11-hour-plus-days as a technology vice president at a Wall Street firm. She has a college degree. So does her husband, Doug, 43, who walks dogs for a living.MacIsaac-Ruff may be the breadwinner, but she finds her husband's career choice refreshing.
"If I were to marry a type-A personality and we sat on our computers side by side in the evenings, I think I'd die," she says. "I think I'd be in a cold relationship. The last thing I want is to go home to an investment banker."
www.crsradio.com www.caribbeanradioshow.com 661-467-2407
rtconnects radio would like to thank all who listen and all call- in. Your voice is the most important one, so let it be heard. Call-in everyday 1-1:30pm est.
Join the convo with the marketing guru Charlie Blue.
Listen to THE GREAT DJ ASIV's musical selections.
This is a rtconnects sponsored program
help us help you make more money
Wendy Cassera hosts this show that deals with finances and money for Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, Individuals, and Mostly YOU. Words like Finances, Money, IRS, Taxes and Financial Statements shouldn't create fear. These things should be used to strengthen and grow your business and your life. Besides ... where were you when it stopped being fun? Let's bring the fun back together.
Wendy Cassera is an accountant and tax expert with over 25 years experience. I help those struggling with their finances to find simple, easy to use ways to manage and understand their finances and make more money.
This Success Place is about you succeeding. So ... come to where the fun is ... hear tips about taxes, short cuts to bookkeeping, jokes, quotes, and even some really great guest speakers that can help you with your life, your business, and your Success ... whatever that means to YOU.
Join me as I chat with Nate Grahek from www.stickyalbums.com about how to use these virtual albums to help you make more money in your photography business. He will discuss upselling with these albums as well as other ways to incorporate them into your business as a money making tool.
We've all been there: trying to find ways to make more money. And we've attempted to do something about it and a lot of times we have failed. So we go back to what we know; we get a job. We get a second job. And even for some of us, get a 3rd job. But did you know that being an employee will soon become obsolete? And there might be a possibly that jobs as employees will soon be gone.
Not to sound so negative, but studying and researching money for years, you kind of notice a trend. A trend in which people who are more service oriented like waiters, entreprenuers, and even pastors have developed skills that will soon be in high demand, which in turn, means people will pay money for; their skills.
Tune in tonight and we will talk about simple ways we can make more money now and at the same time develop skills that will prepare us for a financially stable future, instead of catching us off guard.
In this episode: Tim talks about using visioning to bring more money into your life. You will hear a success story on how it works. Check it out
Also listen in on the In the News segment - What is Financial infidelity? How it may apply to your life. Also update on Bitcoin.
Finally hear the Smart Money Minute - as Tim coaches you on something smart to do with your Money. This Week: What percentages to use in your budget.
What are some ways to make more money?
What opportunities are you not taking advantage of?
If you are looking for more ways to make money in your business, you will want to tune in!
Chris Miles Bio:
Chris Miles, the "Cash Flow Expert," is a leading authority showing entrepreneurs and their spouses how to quickly free up and create cash flow and lasting wealth TODAY spending time doing what they love most! He has been featured in US News, CNN Money, Bankrate.com, interviewed internationally on TV & radio, and has a high reputation with his company, Money Ripples (http://www.moneyripples.com/) getting his clients fast, life-altering financial results.
Tapping Into Wealth: How Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) Can Help You Clear the Path to Making More Money
Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), also known as Tapping, have become a popular tool for realizing personal goals. For many of us, increasing our wealth is one of our greatest ambitions, but also an area where we feel the most stuck because we have limiting fears and beliefs that sabotage our success. EFT uses the fingertips to tap on acupuncture points while emotionally tuning in to negative attitudes and past experiences, thereby clearing the inner blocks to attracting and managing wealth.
Tapping Into Wealth includes QR codes that link to video demonstrations of Tapping techniques. Discover how Tapping can help you release your old views of money and open the door to more wealth than you ever imagined.
For more information visit: http://tappingintowealth.com/book/
in Self Help
Matthew Lesko of http://leskofreeradio.com/ tells us about $50 million worth of grants for young women to make more money than men.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Straitway (30 chatters)
- The Portal (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (15 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (12 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (12 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (11 chatters)
- in5d (8 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- PlanetGreenTrees (7 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (6 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (6 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- ARAIG (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- American White History Month (3 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (3 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (2 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (2 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- SiS NSpirit (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (2 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Whi Radio (1 chatters)
- TheGingerLondonShow (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Rifleman (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Essence Of My Love (1 chatters)
- CommunityRadio (1 chatters)
- Conservative Report (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Jess Inspirational 808 (1 chatters)
- Buffed Up Radio (0 chatters)
- Ant Bowden Show (0 chatters)