SORT BY Relevancy
Reed Smidt, the current president of the Minnesota Off-Road Cyclists (MORC) joins the show to discuss what's going on in the world of Minnesota mountain biking, including a project up for a grant from Bell Helmets!
Check out more information at Mountain Bike Radio!
Tune into the next broadcast of Junior Positively Autistic: Ryan's Spectrum Talk. During this show, I will interview my friend Jerry Wolffe. Jerry, who was previously a reporter at The Oakland Press, works as a diability advocate at MORC. He has been instrumental towards improving the lives of those with disabilities.
This show will take place Thursday, May 16 at 6 pm EST, 3 pm PST, and 11 pm GMT.
If you have any questions for Jerry, you can call into the show by dialing (619) 393-2848.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (31 chatters)
- Yasharshla Radio 2013 (20 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (20 chatters)
- Late Night Leos (13 chatters)
- Ron Reck (11 chatters)
- King Noble The Time Is Now Radio (9 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- JeffBanjamin (6 chatters)
- PonyToast (5 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (5 chatters)
- Father Teresa (4 chatters)
- Royal Diadem (2 chatters)