SORT BY Relevancy
i will be interviewing the talented monte soulage straight from VA he definately lives upto his name his voice definately is packed with a whole lotta soul so if you love good music this is the show for you call in and ask him questions or even just to compiment his talent and tell him you support him if nothing else so tune in either online or you could always dial (347)945-6212 and press 1 to talk 9pm est dec 19th freestyle fridays baby right here on nochille radio
With another week and less time to make the postseason, we've got you ready to go for Week 16 of the NFL season on Buffalo Football Fromthe300level!
Today, Derek has a lot to go through. We'll start off with everything Buffalo Bills with BillsMafia.com's Jason DeHart. From last week's stunning 21-13 win over Green Bay to this weekend's matchup with the Oakland Raiders, Derek and Jason will talk Bills to start the show.
Later, fellow Fromthe300level writer, comedian and Hall of Fame college coach Monte Perez joins the show to talk about the rest of the NFL's playoff races. From the AFC playoff shuffle, to the 7 team power struggle of the NFC, Derek and Monte get down to business with the rest of the playoff race and will try to guess "Who's In and Who's Out?
Got a question for Derek, Jason or Monte? Feel free to call the show at 347-934-0157 or go hit them up on Twitter!
@DerekKramer49 @montetjwitter @jaytdehart
The Holidays bring out the best (and sometimes worst) in all of us. In this episode, it's the latter:
- We start in the NFL where the Cowboys face redemption or relegation, the Commsioner finally seems to get it (sort of) and the playoff picture just begins to gel
- Well the College Playoff board has spoken. Did they get it right? Mr Feltman and Mr Bowers debate it heavily and we make our selections for the CFB Power Hour Challenge
- Mick's Pub is all decorated for the season and it's proprietor spins us yarns about current events, movies, cars and so much more
- What a night for our resident Cubs Fan! Mr. Feltman and Mr. Copening break down all the latest from the Winter Meetings in baseball
- We finish with News and Notes including Liverpool out, Monte gets dinged, the Stars preach patience, Donovon goes out on top and more
All that and your calls at (347) 308-8637
So listen LIVE Wed Dec 10th from 830-1030p CST or anytime after on Itunes (search The Sports Narrative under Podcasts) or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
So much going on in the world, and so much three card monte being played on us that it's hard to tell what we are fighting for and who we are fighting against. One thing is certain, on the issue of racially motivated police violence, the people have spoken. They are mad as hell, and they're not going to take it anymore.
Mike Brown, Eric Garner, Tamir Rice, James Boyd, Oscar Grant, Manuel Diaz the list goes on, and the list must end.
Meanwhile, the same week that SF holds a memorial for homeless people who died during the year, San Jose police returned, once again, to permamently clear the country's largest homeless encampment, 'The Jungle'. Those evicted were told they'd be aided into housing. So far, less than a third have been given assistance or an alternative to being back on the city streets. What will become of them?
And a moment of silence for Bill Cosby's career and the women he helped get to the top... of his penis.
Krishnamurti - The Real Revolution
Is peace possible after Finn killed 18 Grounders? The answer to that will have to wait while the Abby leads a group to bring down a communication tower which is jamming their signal. That mission doesn't go as planned and sets into motion a new plan. Meanwhile, Jaha and Kane suffer for Finn's actions and Jasper and Monte put their own plan into action.
Danielle Turchiano (Freelancer at Hollywood Reporter, MTV News, and Studio System News) and Erin Brown (MythConception.net) joins TV Diehard host, Carla Day (TV Fanatic & BuddyTV) to discuss The 100 Season 2 Episode 6, "Fog of War" and all the above mentioned happenings.
If you would like to chat during the live broadcast, please register and log in BlogTalkRadio. The chat window is below.
On this episode of Travel Today with Peter Greenberg, we're coming to you from the Principality of Monaco. In this interview Peter talks with Camille Ameriguian-Musco, United States expat and violinist at the Orchestre Philharmonique de Monte-Carlo and an Armenian-American. Camille explains what brought her from Detroit to Monaco. Originally, she thought she’d come get experience and then move back…now she’s been living in Monaco for 33 years. Listen to the full interview for more!
Well it's that time of year again where our dutiful leader Mr Bowers is off playing Santa Claus for UPS, leaving the peanut gallery to run the show! On this wheels-off episode:
- Roger Goodell has clearly learned nothing from his past mistakes and is completely ineffective, the Dallas Cowboys facing a must-win on Thurs and how that affects their rooting interests Sunday, the playoff picture, the NFL Weekend Wrap-up and Look Ahead and, of course, Heeeeeere's Johnny!
- Chaos in College Football as Miss St gets egged, TCU vaults an undefeated, Ohio St loses another QB and Championship Weekend looms. Also, the debut of a Sports Narrative exclusive challenge: The CFB Final Four Power Hour Challenge
- Speaking of drinking, it's time for Mick's Pub, where we will discuss the new Star Wars trailer, the new Terminator trailer and any thing else lurking in the mind of The Mick. And then we Ride The Lightning
- Hot Stove Baseball is really heating up! Mr Feltman and Mr Copening have all the latest including the Rangers miss on Torii Hunter, pitching moves all on hold and rumors galore
- We finish the show with our News and Notes including big night for the Mavs, Monte Ellis wreckin shop and is ther enough D in Dallas, OKC returning to full strength, the Stars can't stop anyone, MLS finals, Tiger is back and in town, College Hoops look-in and so much more!
All that and your calls at (347) 308-8637
So listen to this fun cacophony of sports-iness LIVE Wed Dec 3rd from 8:30-10:30p CST or anytime after on Itunes (search The Sports Narrative under Podcast) or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
Gentle World Cafe host, Suparna Malhotra, talks with Elisa Paloschi, about her film.
Driving with Selvi is a documentary film that tells the story of a remarkable young woman who defies strict patriarchal traditions and escapes a child marriage to become South India’s first female taxi driver.
We first meet 18-year-old Selvi at a girls’ shelter in 2004 - timid, soft-spoken, a fresh runaway from a violent past and the victim of a life set against her.
Over the 10 years filmed, we see a remarkable transformation as Selvi finds her voice and refuses to surrender to societal expectations – learning to drive, starting her own taxi company and working on the front lines of reproductive health education.
Instead of adhering to the patriarchal codes that oppress and restrict women, Selvi’s bold determination defies and challenges them. Will she hold steadfast on her road to economic empowerment? Will she remarry? After being unwanted and abused by her own mother, will she be able to break the vicious cycle of devaluing girls so prevalent in her society?
This character-driven story highlights the challenges that the disempowered female population in India face. While the film offers a glimpse into a world of poverty, prejudice and desperate circumstances, it shatters stereotypes as Selvi redefines herself from victim to survivor.
Through Selvi’s eyes, the audience is taken on an intimate journey, and perhaps even a familiar one, of healing, overcoming obstacles, and fulfilling dreams. Throughout this journey, it is Selvi’s unwavering spirit that shines through. Her refusal to surrender offers inspiration, hope and the clear message that anything is possible.
Sunday, November 16, 8 pm ET, The Halli Casser-Jayne Show, Talk Radio for Fine Minds explores the life of Prima Ballerina Irina Baronova. Joining Halli at her table to discuss her new book IRINA BARONOVA AND THE BALLETS RUSSES DE MONTE CARLO is Baronova’s daughter author and actress Victoria Tennant.
Baronova was a Russian-born ballerina and actress who was one of the Baby Ballerinas of the Ballets Russe de Monte Carlo, discovered by George Balanchine in Paris in the 1930s. Baronova’s first principal role was Odette in Swan Lake, partnered by Anton Dolin, which she performed at just 14 years old. Born in Russia, forced to flee to Romania because of the Russian Revolution her parents took her to Paris to study ballet at the behest of her dance teacher. From there Baronova traveled the world adored by all, retiring from dance to marry Cecil Tennant, Victoria’s father.
Victoria Tennant is an Emmy nominated and Golden Globe nominated film and television actress. Best known for her role in the iconic TV mini-series The Winds of War and War and Remembrance, in which she appeared as actor Robert Mitchum’s on-screen love interest, Pamela Tudsbury, Tennant also starred with her former husband, Steve Martin in two of his films All of Me and L.A. Story.
Miss Tennant will be appearing at the Miami Book Fair International November 16-23rd in downtown Miami at Miami Dade College.
A conversation with actress and author Victoria Tennant on The Halli Casser-Jayne Show, Talk Radio for Fine Minds, Sunday, November 16, 8 pm ET. Tune in at Halli Casser-Jayne dot com.
Eric Di Monte is a Senior Corporate Recruiter and is a Talent Acquisition Manager at Univision within their HR organization. He has over 15 years’ experience in the recruitment field where he has worked on both corporate and agency environments focusing on technology and management placements. Prior to joining Univision, Eric worked for companies such as Verizon, PR Newswire, McGraw-Hill, and Gartner.
Topics Being Discussed:
Leveraging Internal Advocates
Cold Calling Corporate Recruiters
Monte Malhotra, junior year Stanford student, will share his practical tips for the young (and not so young) on how you can begin investing where you are today. My guest started investing at the ripe age of nine when his teacher got him fired up about personal finance. Now, Monte is on a mission to educate youth and college students on redefining financial freedom.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (131 chatters)
- Yada (34 chatters)
- John Baptist (26 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- reactionariez (9 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (8 chatters)
- BeverlyD (7 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- The Portal (5 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (5 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (4 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (4 chatters)
- Straitway (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (2 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Ron March Show (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Bellesprit (1 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)