SORT BY Relevancy
Join us as we share with you of what's going on at Men-empowered for the Month of Feb 2016. Upcoming New Shows and some guest that will be with us in the up-coming Months. Events in and around Hattiesburg, MS; New Orleans, LA; Dallas, TX; New York, NY; and Tri-State Area and the rest of North America
Join Monster X host Shane Corson along with special guest cohost Julie Rench as they sit down with legendary Bigfoot researcher and author Thomas Steenburg.
Join us live in the chatroom.
The call in number is (347)326-9859
Gunnar Monson is a long time Bigfoot researcher. He is the lead investigator of the Tillamook Forest Research Group as well as a member of the Olympic Project. He is also the founder of the Sasquatch Coffee Company www.squatchcoffee.com
Born in Scotland, Shane Corson's interest in cryptids began at an early age. Fate brought him to Oregon where he dove headfirst into the subject of Bigfoot. His 2011 sighting in the Mt. Hood National Forest served to fuel the passion of his pursuit. He is a core member of the TFRG as well as the Olympic Project www.olympicproject.com.
The Men of Semper Fidelis distinguishes the relationship a man has with each other, that is like no other. It goes beyond just being men, it’s a brotherhood and last for a life time. These relationships are dedicated to bringing men and youth from all racial backgrounds together and helping them establish true male relationships. Not just pertaining to sports and casual conversations but building a brotherhood. We accomplish this by communicating with each other on how we really feel on the inside and not hiding behind our masks, but be willing to share our secrets and being accountable to each other.
Our goal is not only to build friendships and establish a brotherhood between men & youth, but to be an intricate part of making a difference in the community in which we live. Before our community can change, men not women must change physically, emotionally and spiritually. This is what MSF is all about, changing men/youth lives by building healthy relationships with one another to make an impact in our community by leading, protecting and providing for our families!
February 3, 1996: Marco Antonio Barrera TKO12 Kennedy McKinney. That means that almost exactly 20 years ago HBO debuted the Boxing After Dark series with much success. The series has gone on to become nearly legendary, and HBO's boxing programming has at times become synonymous with the sport itself.
On this boxing history episode of Top Men Boxing Radio, Aris Pina of Compubox and The Fight City's Patrick Connor talk about the various Boxing After Dark shows that have left imprints on their memories. From Ivan Robinson vs Arturo Gatti, to Erik Morales vs Daniel Zaragoza and onto his rivalry with Barrera himself. There was heavyweight action with Derrick Jefferson vs Maurice Harris too, but a whole lot more than that.
Follow us on Twitter...
Aris Pina: @PunchZoneAris
Patrick Connor: @PatrickMConnor
Top Men Boxing Radio on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TMBRadio
And find us and rate us on iTunes. Thanks for tuning in!
What is a real man? Men need a God-given identity if they are to fulfill their true purpose. If men knew who they really are and their true reason for being, then their confusion, anger, and destructive behavior could be replaced with purposefulness, confidence, and a building up of society. While society is feeling the effects of the male's dilemma, it is also apparently contributing to it by presenting incomplete or confusing ideas of manhood. In this way, society is unknowingly bringing trouble upon itself. This double-edged sword is not new to our generation or our world says Myles Munroe.....................
in The Bible
I am going to be dealing with a subject that is so personal and so private that those who have it don't like to talk about it.
Genesis 6:14 Now it happened, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them, 2 that the [a]sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful anddesirable; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose and desired. 3 Then theLord said, “My Spirit shall not strive and remain with man forever, because he is indeed flesh [sinful, corrupt—given over to sensual appetites]; nevertheless his days shall yet be [b]a hundred and twenty years.” 4 There were Nephilim (men of stature, notorious men) on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God lived with the daughters of men, and they gave birth to their children. These were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown (great reputation,
Every person is unique and difference. This we know and appreciate. Yet, why is it that men seem to think the same way, while women also generally think the same way? In most cases, men and women do not behave, feel, think, or respond in the same ways, either on the inside or on the outside.
Join Persian Medium I Am Power, a psychic advisor on KEEN.com, as she discusses the differences in how men and women are bred and the reasoning behind their actions.
Call (657) 383-1952 to speak to Persian Medium I Am Power live on air and receive a free psychic reading. Lines busy? No need to wait! Dial 1-800-ASK-KEEN and speak with any psychic advisor on KEEN --anytime, anywhere-- and your first 3-minutes are absolutely FREE.
Rouse Ministries Broadcasting & Communications Online Radio Shows - The Pastor J. Rouse Show, The Discussion, Wright On Point Hot Topics, He Said She Said, WWYD - What Would You Do?, S2S - Sister 2 Sister, Mighty Men Of God and Ask Pastor J...syndicated on Saturday afternoons at 3pm to 5pm on TruLight Radio (SAST) - 9am to 11am EST; 8am to 10am CST & 2pm to 4pm GMT):
- He Said She Said: Pastor J. Rouse and the He Said She Said Co-Host Pastor Gregory Morris discuss and debate his and her opinions:
* Valentines Day - celebrate or not to celebrate;
* Men Cooking - Women today can't or don't;
* Will You Marry Me - She proposed to him;
* Military Wedding - She Said Yes To A Uniform and not the dress;
- Toronto Black Film Festival - Alfre Woodard Special Award & Tribute and much more;
- Rouse Ministries Updates, News, Events and much more...
What say you?....We want to hear from you. We are opening up our phone lines tonight at 8pm (EST) - 7pm (CST) (949) 203-4735. You can also message us here on Facebook or email us at email@example.com or connect with us on Instagram or on Twitter @pastorrouseshow
Covering a covering under God - Live on The Pastor J. Rouse Show...
- More new Music;- International Events and Happenings; - Birthday Shout Outs, Church Shout Outs, Special Anniversary Shout Outs, Upcoming Rouse Ministries Events, International Christian Events and Happenings and much
Joseph and Jay discuss topics of importance to preppers.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (88 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (61 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (29 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (27 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (12 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (12 chatters)
- in5d (12 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (5 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (4 chatters)
- magnetscrystalsandpyramids (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- allah team (4 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (3 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (1 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Hillbilly Express (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Books Life and Stuff (1 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (1 chatters)