SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight on The State Of The Blak Race : Ski Davis and U Naga Monsoon will be discussing The releasing of tape that shiws Ray Rice Knocking his wife out on the elevator in a public place. Also up for discussion " White Supremacy In The NFL" this will be a live call in show @ 9 pm ct and 10 pm est call in # is 718-506-1960
This is me Father Teresa typing this and I had a great time.
I've been wanting to talk to another person about drag race for a few years now.
Being able to document that conversation made it extra fun.
I'm going to spend this week replaying the season of podcasts and listening to myself learn about drag because I'm doing the show with Aniyah Lashon who actually does drag and knows the history.
This week on the show one of our favorite guests returns, AAW Owner Jim Lynum!! Jim joins us for 1hr+ talking all things AAW, from this friday nights show, to new talent in AAW, to what talents he feels wwe needs to sign, fantasty football talk. The Elgin situation and lots more. Jim is always one of the best podcast guests in Indie Wrestling. Then Monsoon Classic joins us for a full review of AIW WrestleRager weekend!! All that went down in Cleveland this past weekend. we also have all the Indie news of the week, plus ROH and FIP IPPV reviews!! Its your Thursday Indie Fix!!
NATO Member Turkey has been aiding money and cover for ISIS fighters going into Syria. Also Alex Jones is reporting that China has moved 12,000 troops to the Russian Border. Also President Obama will give a "LIVE" address to the Nation and the World on the plan to defeat ISIS. Also reports coming from the Middle East is that ISIS is using a picture of a baby born in Bolivia with "One Eye" in the middle of his head or a "Cyclopse" to be the Muslim Anti-Christ who will have Jesus and the Mahdi to fight against all the Christians and Jews. Also ISIS believes that Al-Baghdadi is the Mahdi. Also according to WHO the death toll from "Ebola" is now 2,296 and climbing fast. Also "Monster Monsoon" rains and floods have left 400 dead in India and Pakistan and many thousands stranded on roof tops all over Kashmir. Also there has been 44 earthquakes in the last 24 hours including a 6.5 in Indonesia. Also a bomb in Santiago, Chile has left 14 injured. Also a 3rd Super Moon was seen in 3 months last night as a sign in the heavens. These and much more along with bible prophecy and the powerful Word of God. Your Host Pastor Paul Begley of Indiana.
Monsoon rains have killed 160 in India and 128 in Pakistan in the Kasmir region. Also a Temple has been submerged in the flood ravaged Kasmir area. Also Steven Hawking warns of the potential for man to destroy the universe with the "God Particle". Also Robin Williams admits he would become posses on stage doing comedy. Also in Detroit Michigan Satanists are going to build a Satanic Temple. Also President Abbas says he may end the unity government over Gaza. Also 35 earthquakes have hit all over the earth in 24 hours. Also a Respiratory Virus is sickening children in 10 states across America. These and much more current news events along with bible prophecy and the powerful Word of God. Your Host Pastor Paul Begley of Indiana.
Everyone Loves a Bad Guy returns from hiatus and tackles quite possibly the greatest all around performer in professional wrestling history, Bobby "The Brain" Heenan.
SEE US LIVE AT: WWW.EMOAF.ORG
Evangelist Anita Fuentes exposes the mainstream media's purposeful over-saturated coverage of the Ferguson, MO fiasco to keep you in the dark of the current crisis breaking loose around the globe, even in the U.S.
- Nation of Islam, Blank Panther Party, Al Sharpton, FBI, Nat'l Guard, Pres of U.S. Obama, Atty Gen Eric Holder, minion Valerie Jarrett, & U.N. Gen Sec Ban-Ki-Moon Orchestrating Ferguson Shooting
- Mexico Protests National Guard At Border, says there is no reason for it
- Governor Perry indicted on 2 felonies, how the socialist are trying to get him out of the way
- Anti-Antisemitism, the worst ever
- CA drought and India's monsoon flooding, what's going on with the weather?
and much, much, more...
Please help by donating to keep these broadcast and end-time ministry going strong! www.emoaf.org Mail: Evangelist Anita PO Box 208 Victorville, CA 92393
Recycle Radio: Making the Most of Yard Sales and Flea Markets
It's an average weekend in Small Town (or Big City), USA. If there isn't a monsoon, blizzard or temperatures below zero, chances are, you'll find a yard sale or flea market somewhere in town. (And even if they are in the forecast, there are always the indoor flea markets, which operate rain or shine!)
Yard sales and Flea Markets have become a big business for a lot of people. What started out as a way to clean out a closet or basement has turned into a way of life - and full-time occupation - for some people. And for those who prefer selling online, they've become a virtually endless supply of inventory for eBay, Amazon, and Craigslist. Today on Recycle Radio we'll be sharing some hints on how to make the most of shopping at a yard sale or flea market.
This week on the show we are joined by ‘The Handlebar Haberdasher’ Marion Fontaine to talk this Friday Nights Olde Wrestling "Speak Easy Spectacular" in Lakewood OH. we talk all about Olde Wrestling, its creation, the first show, this weeks show and more. plus we talk to Marion about his career too including PWO,AIW,AAW, Chikara and more! a really good 1hr interview. Also Brian the Brain joins us with his LIVE Review of PWG Eleven from this past Saturday night. Then Monsoon Classic returns with a LIVE review of AIW's Double Header from Saturday Night!! Plus all the Indie news of the week, results and previews of this weekends biggest shows! Its your Thursday Indie Fix.
New Threats coming to America -
Almost 570 people in India have died after contracting encephalitis, commonly known as "brain fever", health authorities said on Friday, warning the death toll may rise with more people still at risk.
Outbreaks of Acute Encephalitis Syndrome and Japanese Encephalitis are common every year in India, especially during the monsoon season, and claim hundreds of lives.
But this year, major outbreaks - usually most prevalent in the northern states of Uttar Pradesh and Bihar - have spread to regions such as West Bengal and Assam further east and north - killing 568 people.
In West Bengal, where at least 111 people have died from both strains, a senior health official said authorities were taking emergency steps to contain the outbreak.
"We have sounded an alert in seven districts and canceled the leave of all health department officials," West Bengal's Health Services Director B.R. Satpathy told the Thomson Reuters Foundation.
Eloba and others what is going on as we are seeing more and more imigration durning these dangerous times what is your opinion on this
We talk about the issues that impact on your life and cover the news stories not shared in the mainstream about issues such as politics religion entertainment justice system dating in the movies developing business and more
No one really knows where Walkin' Cane Mark is from. Someone once said that Mark was born under a cactus deep in the Arizona desert. Others have been heard to state that an infant Walkin' Cane came crawling out from the Superstition Mountains one day after the worst monsoon storm in Phoenix history. A fifth generation musician he was born with the soul of a Gila monster and the voice of a grizzly bear. The Walkin Cane Mark Show is a mixture of raw Rhythm & Blues, Rock, Blues and a whole lotta Soul.
The great Willie Dixon dubbed Mark, "Walkin' Cane Mark" in 1988 when he was recovering from a crippling car accident. It was also Willie who first recognized Mark's passion for blues & soul music. Fronting his first band (a seven piece horn band) at the ripe old age of 21, Cane quickly began to gain the reputation of an intense showman. "I love music, I used to fall into a kind of trance because of it and what could happen...did!”
Snooky Pryor (known to be the first player to amplify his harp post WWII Chicago) taught him how to drive a band with his harmonica like a steam engine. Nappy Brown showed Mark how to signify, shout & channel emotion into every tune. Junior Wells made Mark FUNKY! "You don't pick the blues the blues picks you" the late great harmonica player (Junior) once told Mark, and pick him it certainly did. Mark has the reputation of being one of the youngest “Old School Style” harmonica players in the southwest.
“Walkin Cane Mark is a huge bear of a man, tonight Mark warmed up for Nappy Brown & warm up he certainly does !” - Blue Print Magazine (England)
This week on the show we welcome back Monsoon Classic to give us a live review of AIW's Girls Night Out 9&10 Double DVD taping this past Sunday afternoon. we talk the matches, the bookings, the workers and more. Then we review Bellatrix 7 ippv from this sunday afternoon. Review AAW's Scars and Stripes,and AAW in general, talk about indy talent having issues crossing the Canadian Border this weekend and there future. we review Shine 13 and preview Shine 14. plus run down all the major results from last weekend and preview all the major indy shows coming up this weekend including: czw, wsu, FWE, nspw, fip, and wrestling cares! Check it out its your Thursday Indy Fix!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (155 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (28 chatters)
- Annahilation (27 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (20 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (13 chatters)
- The 720 Show (12 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (8 chatters)
- Michael Bonner (8 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (8 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (6 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (5 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (5 chatters)
- Truf Bros (5 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (5 chatters)
- Woman 2 Woman1 (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- Omega Man (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (4 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- DJ NIA BOOM (3 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (3 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Political T and T (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio (2 chatters)
- New Colony Network (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- Lady Faatimah (1 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (1 chatters)
- Live with TLGriffin (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Patriot Voices of Social Media (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- RRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Sex Help with Carol the Coach (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- We Game (1 chatters)
- Table Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)