SORT BY Relevancy
Join TrueGodImmortal, Joe, Jelly, and Muse as they tackle this heavy topic tonight.
in Self Help
Making honest, freeing, and flexible rules in consensual non-monogamous relationships can be difficult. As a matter of fact, there are many folk who feel rules defeat the purpose of consensual non-monogamy.
I feel rules are important to communicate shared vision even in a chaotic world. Rules or guildlines will be broken, They will become useless, and you will have to reevaluate your guidelines from ttime to time to see if they still right for you consensual non-monogamous life. No worries. Rules are not commandments that aren't changed or mean damnation if they are broken. They are a creative expression of your desire to make a certain non-monogamous life.
Let's talk about it.
in Self Help
Do you think you know what women think about? Have you ever wondered about the kind of talks women have pertaining to relationships? On Thursday, August 21st at 9pm EST to 10pm EST, join me and my guests as we have some real talks about relationships. You will hear what a lot of women think about relationships.
Greetings all, this broadcast is designed to have a constructive exchange with Black Males (whom are in intimate relationships with Black Females) about being in a Constructive Relationships in the Context of White Supremacy/Domination.
We will attempt to answer the following questions and much more:
1. Is Complementarity possible for Black females and Black males?
2. How has Counter Racism/ Codification helped or hurt your relationship?
3. What do Black males need to do on our end to ensure our Relationships with Black females are constructive?
On the Panel we have the Following Black males:
1. Uncle Brian
3. D-Train - From Reckless 2.0: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/vickissv3
4. S-Dot - From The S-Dot Files (Booty Call Show) : http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thesdotfiles
Join us at: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/justicelab/2014/08/22/constructive-relationships-males-perspective-1 to chat or (((LISTEN))) live. Call-in at (646) 668-2462 to share your thoughts. Tonight, Thursday, August 21, 2013 @ 10 pm (EST).
Artist/Blogger LanceScurv breaks down a few hard hitting points about relationships in response to the many messages received requesting that he share his opinions.
We could probably go on and on in sharing what we think is the best relationship advice, but the fact of the matter is that we as individuals have to travel down our own individual paths ourselves and make our judgments according to what we see.
Sure, the wonderful shared insights that our friends and acquaintances give us could very well make a huge difference in the success of our romantic unions but in the end it is us as individuals who must ultimately sign off on what we allow ourselves to take as well as what we refuse to endure.
So kick back and absorb the intellectual ramblings of a creative madman as he shares a lifetime of perspectives in a non traditional way.
Please leave your opinions and comments below and do know that I read them all!
Connect With LanceScurv:
Google +: https://plus.google.com/u/0/113734327170938591138/about
iTunes Podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/zw/podcast/lance-scurv-blog-talk-radio/id642252263
The LanceScurv Hotline: Leave an uncensored voicemail message of your opinion to be played on the upcoming shows!
Call anytime around the clock @ 407.731.2945
in Self Help
Please join the coaching crew- Shawn Marie Cichowski, August Shilz ans Althea Ball was we discuss how to set personal boundaries to promote healthy relationships and self. Airing Live Thursday Aug 21 @ 9pm.
in Self Help
We know this subject far to well. Every January we make false New Year's resolutions. We've began creating a business plan or alternative personal goals that soon fall short of excellence. What is wrong with us? Why can't we finish what we've started. Or the famous same old results in every relationship. Breakup after breakup but they are becoming more intense failures. I think I have the answer. I'm Dr Oooh Whee, I'll be your host on Blog Talk Radio. Join me this Thursday and every Thusday to learn the answers to these life changing issues. 347-989-8497 Also reach me at ask.fm/quedaddysaidso
DJ Magic Spinnz and SB Illustrious discuss relationships and what it takes to keep them together.
On this week's episode of Synergy of Life Holistic Health and Wellness Radio Show, Mikial New Bey and Don Blake Jr. will discuss part 3 of how to release yourself from karma or karmic ties from past relationships.You can call in with your questions at (914)338-0665. You can also watch them live in the studio on UStream athttp://www.ustream.tv/channel/who-has-the-power-radio-network .
If you met a woman and she was Hebrew israelite would u alter your views to be with her or hold your tongue to make it work? This is about relationships. Since today is Relationship Fridays I'm a talk about this on my radio show today. Www.blogtalkradio.com/itsrealtalklive
For those who would like to partake in the conversation call in at 3478269457.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (116 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (69 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (38 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (30 chatters)
- reactionariez (28 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (25 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (15 chatters)
- Straitway (15 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (15 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (13 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (6 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (6 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (5 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (2 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- GCOM ParaRadio0 (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- LJT Radio (1 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (0 chatters)