SORT BY Relevancy
Bob wil talk about ways to decide on the right balance between quality and cost. Some people spend a lot to get quality, but in actuality overspend. Others try to get something cheap and it costs them in the long run. The goal is to get the best value for the least amount of money. This is a call in show, so we would love for you to join the conversation.
Steve and Annette Economides, America's Cheapest Family, are back for a fourth time. They will discuss how save money and still have a wonderful Christmas. This is a call in show so we would love you to join the conversation.
Bob will interview Tim Kelley, who is a recognized expert in the area of cross border mortgages, entrepreneurship and international real estate finance. He has been a speaker at multiple conferences including the Strategic Research Institute New York conference on Global Finance and Real Estate, as well as Thunderbird, Terrapin, OPAL, IMN and locally through the CLE. He was featured by Entrepreneur Magazine for innovative international entrepreneurship. Mr. Kelley has also been published in multiple national and regional publications and most recently completed his second month long USAID project in the country of Angola working directly with the Central Bank of Angola (BNA) to develop regulatory structures for the Real Estate Finance sector.
Mr. Kelley was appointed by Governor Napolitano (currently the Secretary of Homeland Security) to the Real Estate Committee of the Arizona Mexico Commission, Founding Member and Past Chair of the International Mortgage Lenders Association, The National Law Center for Inter-American Free Trade (NATLAW) – Committee for the Securitization of Cross Border Asset Backed Loans in Mexico. He has a Masters in International Development Finance from Thunderbird GSIM, and completed the Series 7 NASD licensed Securities Broker/Dealer and Series 66 Investment Advisor (inactive). Tim is an Assistant Professor at the Ken Blanchard School of Business at Grand Canyon University currently teaching Entrepreneurship and Economics.
Lisa Carlson, Executive Director of Funeral Ethics Organization will talk about ways to save money on funerals that most people don't know about. For example, people can actually in all but 8 states handle a funeral without a funeral director. I promise this show to be enlightening and helpful. This is a call in show, so we would love for you to join the conversation.
Bob will interview Isaac Bowers, who is a Senior Program Manager in the Communications and Outreach Unit, responsible for Equal Justice Works’ educational debt relief initiatives. An expert on educational debt relief, Mr. Bowers writes a weekly blog for U.S. News, conducts monthly webinars for a wide range of audiences, advises employers, law schools and professional organizations, and works with Congress and the Department of Education on Federal legislation and regulations.
This is a call in show so we would love for you to join the conversation.
Bob will interview Keith Gumbinger, who is A 25-year expert observer of the mortgage and consumer debt markets.Keith has been cited in tens of thousands of articles covering a wide range of consumer finance and economic topics in outlets ranging from Bottom Line newsletters to the Wall Street Journal. He has been a featured guest on national broadcasts for the CNN, CNBC, ABC, CBS andNBC television networks, and has been heard on NPR and other national and local radio programs. He is the primary researcher and writer for HSH.com's MarketTrends newsletter and has authored or co-authored anumber of consumer guides on mortgages, home equity, refinancing and more."
Bob will be sharing six proven concepts that will give you hope financially speaking in 2014. This is a call in show, so we would love you to join the conversation.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (145 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (52 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (41 chatters)
- Curious Times (28 chatters)
- NTEB (26 chatters)
- The Big Thicket Watch (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (18 chatters)
- HOV Radio (18 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (16 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Xtreme Fantasy Football XFF Radio (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (4 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (3 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- LoveYvetteMarie (3 chatters)
- ankhkakek (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Geek Pile X Creative Geek Show (3 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Love Productions (2 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)