SORT BY Relevancy
What the Bible say about money and how to handle finances? This program is to give you the information to apply God's way of doing finances. God has promised in his word that if we will follwo His plan when it come to money He will bless us. We live in a day when people are stuggling to make ends meet. My goal for this program is to help you have the tools to live above just getting by. May God bless you as you apply His financial plan to your life.
To your financial Health.
Speak Life Radio ~ Money Matters and You: "Taking Charge of Your Financial Future through Creating Your Own Economy!"
Biblical Themes: "For even when we were with you, we would give you this command: If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat." (2 Thessalonians 3:10, KJV)
Sub-topics: How is money tied into our Health?
What is the meaning of health and wealth?
What does it mean to truly prosper in the postmodern age?
This is how that I'd like to tie in the talks that you and I have been having about health, money and cognitive dissonance and just how that has an overall bearing to our pursuit of money and how it all ties into our overall health. As you see I did not change the format of the talk just touched it up in some areas.
Here's my Bio: Stephen Underwood
• 1988 High School Graduate.
• Father of 6 children & Married to my wife Misty for 20 years since March of 1995.
• 1989-1992 U. S. Naval Veteran Desert Storm/Desert Shield.
• Attended 1993-1995 Lee University & Survivor of a Dorm fire.
• 2013-2014 GCU Graduate.
• Magna Cum Laude in Bachelor’s Degree.
• Master’s degree in Leadership.
• CEO/President of Online Love2Pray Teleconference Ministries.
• Pursuing M. Div. program.
• Business Development Specialist/Sales Trainer Consultant as a UnFranchise Business Owner.
* New Projects working on my first book release to be published around 2017 or 2018.
in Self Help
I was so financially unprepared when I set out into the world after college. I had a good job, but I had very little knowlege about money managment and personal finance. Needless to say, It set me back in life.
After moving to St. Louis with my job, I came across an organization that taught personal finance and the folks I met there were like family. That was years ago, but through fate, I re-connected with one of those Financial Angels right here in Chicago.
You know those people that you learn a lot from just by having an everyday conversation? Well, that's Carletta. She drops nuggets of knowledge from her life experience and her experience as being a Financial Services Professional for the last 25 years.
Let's have an everyday convo with Carletta this Money Matters Monday and see what we find out. Sometimes you just need to talk about things, you know?
Natan D. McKenzie is a man who has devoted his passion towards servicing his community. He has been in the Financial Services industry for years. Leading with educating his clients and colleagues on uncommon financial practices and developing generational wealth. It is his opinion that people have a desire for more when it comes to those whom they love, but fall short in the proper process they need to undertake in order to achieve those desires. This is the best part of what he does, giving people the ability to acquire what they want! He is an active soccer coach with his local YMCA, a member of numerous civic organizations, and a leader in his community. He is stern in his believe that families and small businesses owners are the core of the financial stability for the community they resided in and it is his mission to ensure their future.
in Self Help
Is money really the root of all evil? Our attitudes or habitual ways of thinking about money can make the difference in success or failure with money and with life in general. Fortunately, our attitudes are subject to change even though many people are not aware of it. This show address money attitudes, listen in and see if you can find and identify yours. Guest Leslie Carr, Financial Strategist, New World Economists.
Join Host Live Chats
- Mind Right Radio (13 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (11 chatters)
- IWS Radio (10 chatters)
- John Tiessen (10 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (4 chatters)
- Soul Progressive (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- FilmReviewPodcast (1 chatters)
- Food Fun Nation Radio (1 chatters)