SORT BY Relevancy
PWTR hosts discuss the hottest topics in the world of wrestling, including a preview of WWE's Money in the Bank show!
WWE Money in the Bank 2014 card:
1. Alberto Del Rio vs. Bray Wyatt vs. Cesaro (with Paul Heyman) vs. John Cena vs. Kane vs. Randy Orton vs. Roman Reigns vs. Sheamus - Ladder match for the vacant WWE World Heavyweight Championship
2. The Usos (Jimmy and Jey Uso) (c) vs. The Wyatt Family (Luke Harper and Erick Rowan) - Tag Team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship
3. Bad News Barrett vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Jack Swagger vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Seth Rollins - Money in the Bank ladder match for a WWE World Heavyweight Championship contract
4. Paige (c) vs. Naomi Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship
WWE Money in the Bank Results 2014 where we discuss who the big winners are and what happened that was unexpected.
WWE Money in the Bank 2014 - http://PWFEmpire.com
1. The Usos (Jimmy and Jey Uso) (c) defeated The Wyatt Family (Luke Harper and Erick Rowan) - Tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship
2. Paige (c) defeated Naomi (with Cameron) - Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship
3. Adam Rose defeated Damien Sandow - Singles match
4. Seth Rollins defeated Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Rob Van Dam and Jack Swagger (with Zeb Colter) - Money in the Bank Ladder match for a WWE World Heavyweight Championship contract
5. Goldust and Stardust defeated Rybaxel (Ryback and Curtis Axel) - Tag team match
6. Rusev (with Lana) defeated Big E by submission - Singles match
7. Layla defeated Summer Rae - Singles match with Fandango as the special guest referee
8. John Cena defeated Kane, Randy Orton, Roman Reigns, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Cesaro(with Paul Heyman) and Bray Wyatt - Ladder match for the vacant WWE World Heavyweight Championship
6/29/14: On this edition we usher in a new broadcast partner in wrestling manager extrodinaire Titus Machiavelli as he and Lee Sanders cover full fallout and review from the 2014 edition of WWE Money in the Bank! Find out who all walked away victorious with great overall analysis. Covering the latest in entertainment and beyond since 2011!
SPONSORED IN PART BY AUDIBLE.COM! SIGN UP FOR A FREE AUDIO BOOK & 30 DAY FREE TRIAL AT WWW.AUDIBLETRIAL.COM/THERCWRSHOW
AS OF 5-7-14 WE'RE NOW ON IHEARTRADIO!
RCWR STORE! http://www.cafepress.com.au/rcwrshow
Chris Vigilante and Smarky Shane discuss WWE Money in the Bank 2014 and who are the top contenders to win the briefcase
Join Sean & The Todd as we run down Money in the Bank 2014. Who is the WWE World Heavyweight Champion? Who has the briefcase? What crazy spot did Kofi come up with? WHO IS ADAM ROSE'S BUNNY?!?!
A weekly two hour broadcast focusing on the worlds of professional wrestling and mixed-martial arts. Featuring Ed Boston and Vanessa Vasquwz of DTRTwrestling.com
Enhance your experience if listening live to this episode ... Follow us on twitter @pulpnpaperradio for live tweets with more information during the broadcast.
In the news: Groundbreaking for new tissue mill; Fire at plant injures three; Facility to close; Archroma says it will acquire BASF's textile chemicals business; RockTenn to upgrade plant; Kemira expands production capacity at San Giorgio site in Italy; Södra breaks ground on $97.8 million expansion project at Mörrum pulp mill; Update on China's antidumping duty; Indonesia warns 15 companies following Government Task Force evaluation of forest fires; Mondi says pulp dryer project is nearing completion; New tissue line begins production at facility; Update in Great Northern saga; and much more!
Nips is a weekly show of contemporary information related to the pulp and paper industry worldwide. Hosted by Jim Thompson, the voice of the worldwide pulp and paper industry.
Listen live at 7 a.m. EDT on Monday, 20 Oct 2014, or anytime afterward!
Wendy Cassera hosts this show that deals with finances and money for Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, Individuals, and Mostly YOU. Words like Finances, Money, IRS, Taxes and Financial Statements shouldn't create fear. These things should be used to strengthen and grow your business and your life. Besides ... where were you when it stopped being fun? Let's bring the fun back together.
Wendy Cassera is an accountant and tax expert with over 25 years experience. I help those struggling with their finances to find simple, easy to use ways to manage and understand their finances and make more money.
This Success Place is about you succeeding. So ... come to where the fun is ... hear tips about taxes, short cuts to bookkeeping, jokes, quotes, and even some really great guest speakers that can help you with your life, your business, and your Success ... whatever that means to YOU.
Having two young toddlers makes me reflect back on a lot of things. Especially financial decision making. Like with many of you, I wasn't raise on how to manage money and the schools never taught it (I've said this many times before). While researching the wealthy, I was curious to find out how they raise their children to become financially sucessful.
On tonight's episode, we will talk about how the wealthy parent their children in regards to finances. Did you know that a simple phrase such as, "You are a success" makes a huge difference in your child's life? We will also talk about action steps we can take starting tonight to ensure our children live better, financial lives than we ever have.