SORT BY Relevancy
PWTR hosts discuss the hottest topics in the world of wrestling, including a preview of WWE's Money in the Bank show!
WWE Money in the Bank 2014 card:
1. Alberto Del Rio vs. Bray Wyatt vs. Cesaro (with Paul Heyman) vs. John Cena vs. Kane vs. Randy Orton vs. Roman Reigns vs. Sheamus - Ladder match for the vacant WWE World Heavyweight Championship
2. The Usos (Jimmy and Jey Uso) (c) vs. The Wyatt Family (Luke Harper and Erick Rowan) - Tag Team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship
3. Bad News Barrett vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Jack Swagger vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Seth Rollins - Money in the Bank ladder match for a WWE World Heavyweight Championship contract
4. Paige (c) vs. Naomi Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship
WWE Money in the Bank Results 2014 where we discuss who the big winners are and what happened that was unexpected.
WWE Money in the Bank 2014 - http://PWFEmpire.com
1. The Usos (Jimmy and Jey Uso) (c) defeated The Wyatt Family (Luke Harper and Erick Rowan) - Tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship
2. Paige (c) defeated Naomi (with Cameron) - Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship
3. Adam Rose defeated Damien Sandow - Singles match
4. Seth Rollins defeated Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Rob Van Dam and Jack Swagger (with Zeb Colter) - Money in the Bank Ladder match for a WWE World Heavyweight Championship contract
5. Goldust and Stardust defeated Rybaxel (Ryback and Curtis Axel) - Tag team match
6. Rusev (with Lana) defeated Big E by submission - Singles match
7. Layla defeated Summer Rae - Singles match with Fandango as the special guest referee
8. John Cena defeated Kane, Randy Orton, Roman Reigns, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Cesaro(with Paul Heyman) and Bray Wyatt - Ladder match for the vacant WWE World Heavyweight Championship
6/29/14: On this edition we usher in a new broadcast partner in wrestling manager extrodinaire Titus Machiavelli as he and Lee Sanders cover full fallout and review from the 2014 edition of WWE Money in the Bank! Find out who all walked away victorious with great overall analysis. Covering the latest in entertainment and beyond since 2011!
SPONSORED IN PART BY AUDIBLE.COM! SIGN UP FOR A FREE AUDIO BOOK & 30 DAY FREE TRIAL AT WWW.AUDIBLETRIAL.COM/THERCWRSHOW
AS OF 5-7-14 WE'RE NOW ON IHEARTRADIO!
RCWR STORE! http://www.cafepress.com.au/rcwrshow
Chris Vigilante and Smarky Shane discuss WWE Money in the Bank 2014 and who are the top contenders to win the briefcase
Join Sean & The Todd as we run down Money in the Bank 2014. Who is the WWE World Heavyweight Champion? Who has the briefcase? What crazy spot did Kofi come up with? WHO IS ADAM ROSE'S BUNNY?!?!
Wendy Cassera of Taxpectations hosts this show that deals with finances and money for Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, Individuals, and Mostly YOU. Words like Finances, Money, IRS, Taxes and Financial Statements shouldn't create fear. These things should be used to strengthen and grow your business and your life. Besides ... where were you when it stopped being fun? Let's bring the fun back together.
Wendy Cassera is an accountant and tax expert with over 25 years experience. With a Masters of Science in Accounting degree she uses her extensive knowledge to help those struggling with their finances to find simple, easy to use ways to manage and understand their finances and make more money.
This Success Place is about you succeeding. So ... come to where the fun is ... hear tips about taxes, short cuts to bookkeeping, jokes, quotes, and even some really great guest speakers that can help you with your life, your business, and your Success ... whatever that means to YOU.
Today Wendy is discussing IRS issues, tax thoughts, review 2015 tax season, prepare for next year, and more thoughts.
www.taxpectations.com // email@example.com
Temporary Protected Status (TPS) is a special benefit that the United States gives to citizens and national of certain countries. This grant of benefit could be based on a number of things: earthquake, civil war, or some type of natural disaster. War in one’s country seems to be more common. On or about November 19, 2014, the United States government gave citizens & nationals from LIBERIA, GUINEA, & SIERRA LEONE who were present in the U. S. on 11/19/14 #TPS. Citizens and nationals form the above named countries who may qualify for #TPS needs to apply by 5/18/15 to secure such a benefit. If a person does not apply by 5/18/15, (s)he may miss the opportunity to obtain TPS.This round of TPS lasts 18 months. With a work permit one can apply for a social security card. You can work lawfully and you may obtain a driver’s license. Always try to have date stamped documents in your name. Try not to commit crimes. Two or more misdemeanors could cause you to lose #TPS. If you get a Felony, your TPS evaporates; it will not be renewed when it expires. Provided one does not commit crimes and (s)he timely renews during the registration period, the US government will not remove you to your country of citizenship/your usual place of residence. Check my book out for more tips on TPS. If you are in removal proceedings and you are from one of the above mentioned countries, an Immigration Judge (IJ) may grant you TPS. Matter of Lopez-Aldana,If the IJ denies your TPS, you may seek review at the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA). If the BIA denies your TPS, you may seek review at your respective circuit court of appeals.Bah. Cangemi. Marcus Jarvis is an immigration attorney.
KEI Radio - Host - Apostle Paulius Amoa-Kodie of Kingdom Insights: Experiencing Jesus Christ Now Series shares a powerful message:
Topic: **DON'T WORSHIP AN UNKNOWN god**
Script.: Acts 17:23
Take a journey with sound practical Biblical insights. Get your Holy Bible, Pen, and Paper and let's go!
Every Sunday Evening
4:00 PM Eastern Time
Guest Call in 1 (646) 668-2413 USA or join us LIVE ONLINE!
Computer Device: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/kingdomempowermentinc
Mobile Device: http://www.m.blogtalkradio.com/kingdomempowermentinc
Get Kingdom Empowered!
We head to Proverbs 3:9 with Pastor John Bazemore, Jr., and Restoration Christian Ministries, as we address the fact that giving to God is a form of worship. How do we give to God? Through the ministers and pastors that represent Him.
Pastor B clears up any misconceptions about pastors and preachers, and stresses that giving is to your benefit, and not the other way around. This edition of RCM Live puts the power of giving on display, via the King James Radio Network.
Join Host Live Chats
- English Defence League Radio (16 chatters)
- 1Stop4Gamers Radio (11 chatters)
- VernonHale (7 chatters)
- My Psychic Connection (5 chatters)
- Berean Bible Chapel Online Church (4 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (4 chatters)
- Luqman Nation (3 chatters)
- Midrats (3 chatters)
- bondservant4jesus (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- NFL PODCAST (1 chatters)
- NFOTUSA (1 chatters)
- RavieRave (1 chatters)
- TOTM (1 chatters)