SORT BY Relevancy
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes Torrian Ferguson, Marcus Cuffee and Elissa Gabrielle to Conversations LIVE to talk about the inspiration behind Modern Flavor Magazine and what you can expect from it in 2014.
Torrian Ferguson was born and raised in Miami, Florida. He got his first taste of cooking at Bethune Cookman College (now University) in his dorm room where he cooked pancakes and sausage for other students for money on the weekends. He is a graduate of Johnson and Wales University, a published author of fiction novels and has been in Essence, Ebony and Upscale Magazines. Ferguson also owned Black Literature Magazine but has sold his portion to the current owner. Currently, he is the Executive Chef at Embassy Suites Hotel in Greensboro, NC. Ferguson is editor-in-chief and started Modern Flavor Magazine to give up-and-coming chefs a place to shine and let the world know who they are. He also hopes to educate people that love culinary arts but are not classically trained.
Marcus Cuffee is a Chesapeake, Virginia native who was introduced to the kitchen by his grandmother. He opened his own catering company while in high school and met the love of his life. In 2004, with the influence of two mentors at Oscar Smith high school along with the CCAP program, Marcus landed in Hyde Park, New York looking to earn an associate’s degree at The Culinary Institute of America on a $80,000 scholarship. Following graduation in 2007, Cuffee began his career with Thompson Hospitality as Sous Chef and relaunched his catering company with his lifelong friend. Certain catering and Thompson Hospitality became a huge part of his life. After five years of working for Thompson in Norfolk VA, Marcus relocated to Raleigh, NC and received a promotion to Assistant Food Service Director. Here is where he and Torrian Ferguson met and became business partners and now friends. Cuffee has recently received another promotion withThompson to Regional Chef and helped launch Modern Flavor magazine as associate editor.
Today Jean Maurie and Maggie Lukowski are excited to have Jean Meltesen as our guest.
Jean Meltesen is a personal freedom coach, spiritual counselor, author, and practitioner of energy psychology, with special emphasis on Emotional Freedom technique or EFT, also known as tapping. Jean has had advanced training and experience in EFT. She has also studied and practiced reiki, healing touch and quantum touch, and has had more than thirty-five years of spiritual study in multiple traditions and philosophies.
Because of her profound experiences with tapping, which greatly assisted her own healing process when other modalities failed, her practice with clients focuses mainly on EFT, with consistent and powerful benefits of releasing trapped emotions, dismantling limiting beliefs and belief systems, letting go of the effects of trauma, releasing physical pain, and eliminating phobias and addictions, as well as shifting perspectives on success, money, relationships, and many other areas, especially those of self-love, self-forgiveness, and personal freedom.
Jean’s practice also includes veterans diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress, and she participates as an EFT practitioner in healing retreats for veterans and their partners, using EFT to support veterans in releasing the effects of combat, as well as assisting their partners to relieve associated stress from living with the traumatized veteran. Jean finds this work deeply rewarding, and it is in alignment with her greatest passion of supporting clients in finding true personal freedom through self-love and self-forgiveness.
Jean currently lives in Santa Fe, New Mexico. She works in person or by skype or phone, and can be reached by email or phone:
Feel bewildered about alternative therapies … Confused about their concepts and effectiveness?
Now there is help!
Mary Laven, founder of the Wind Over Fire Healing Arts Center, hosts this innovative, monthly, broadcast bringing to you interviews with some of the leading experts in the alternative healing field!
Join Mary each month and:
Gain in-sight and a deeper understanding of some exceptional alternative therapies and their practitioners
Remove our expectations as you grasp better ways toward healing your body
Become the person we are meant to be…become fully present.
Thank you for your interest in the Edge! Please go to edgemagazine.net to view the latest issue of the Edge.
For information on advertising in the Edge please contact Cathy Jacobsen at 763.433.9291. Or via email at Cathy@edgemagazine.net
For article submission please contact Tim Miejan at 651.578.8969. Or via email at email@example.com
And for further information regarding the Edge Talk Radio contact Cathryn Taylor at 612.710.7720 or via email at Cathryn@EFTforYourInnerChild.com
Offering some best interview and insight on positive living from celebrities, authors, and experts and more.
On tonight's show, Barb will introduce you to another aspect of aliveness in the Self Love Map: Your Inner Relationship with Self. Your inner relationship with your 'self' as it's called is the cornerstone of what makes you human.
But, before we get too 'pie in the sky' Barb is going to start the discussion in a more 'down to earth' way. She will help you envision your most vibrant, conscious self. Barb looks at self from a modern standpoint: that part of you that you perceive as 'you'. That part of you that continues to 'remain the same at it's base' eventhough time goes on and experiences may even subtly (or more drastically) change who you say and feel you are. That part of you, for example, that is gay. So self has some essential identity.
Join Barb Elgin on tonight's live show. She'll be welcoming calls into the talk show line and discussions in the chat room!
Click here to learn more about Lasting Lesbian Love's Sisterhood, YOUR hot, new members only community. We're pre-launching right now which means YOU can become a 'founding' member and save, save, save by joining now.
Join FREE Newsletter Here !
Join Scott Cluthe on Facebook !
Scott Cluthe & Allison Hayes-The Rock Girl LIVE THURSDAY NIGHT. Scott will take your calls for Allison on what the Stone Cold Truth is for You ! Call in at 347-308-8478.
Allison Hayes, The Rock Girl® is a Professional Psychic, Medium, Past Life Channeler, Healer and High Priestess of Stones. She is a popular Radio/Television Personality throughout the nation and hosts her own radio show *RockTalk* with The Rock Girl® on CBS World Wide Radio and The Rock Girl Sacred Stone Show® on BlogTalk Radio.
The Rock Girl has been named 2011 and 2012 Psychic of The Year by Best American Psychics, and has been featured on the cover of Om Times Magazine.
Allison utilizes the Sacred Energy of Stones to channel messages from Mother Earth and Spirit, and has been billed as the "Lara Croft" of Psychics due to her no-nonsense delivery and her ultimate quest to uncover the hidden messages buried so deeply in the stones. The Rock Girl is unmatched in her ability to connect with these ancient carriers of wisdom and share their messages with those who need them the most.
Allison is a High Priestess of Stones and her credentials include: Professional Psychic, Medium, Channel, Reiki Master, Crystal Reiki Master and other spiritual expertise.
Allison The Rock Girl® is the Founder of The Rock Girl Sacred Stone School® and is a Master Teacher and Healer of All things Stone. She has locations in NYC and Asheville NC.
1) Washington Football Team Discussion and analysis of previous game (Cleveland) and upcoming game vs. Ravens
2) NFL discussion, NFL predictions
3) College Football Preview - Maryland in the Big 10, Florida State # 1? - Jamis Winston - Repeat Heisman
5) Little League World Series
6) 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup - NBA Basketball
Join us (Radar, Fuzzy, Coach Rob, and Steven L) for some football talk discussion and more from the one and only "SPORTS NATION".
7:00 PM EST ON THURSDAY'S
Join 50+ THE SECOND HALF MAGAZINE MEMBERSHIP
Ms. Bolds is certified as a birth doula. Ms. Bolds comes from a family of healers and educators. Ms. Bolds owns her own business: Bold Doula under Bold Selah, LLC. She earned her Master’s Degree in Social Work from Adelphi University. She has worked with low income families for the past 15 years.
Ms. Bolds is the author of Raising Princes to be Kings: A Single Black Mother’s Guide to Raising Her Black Son and Raising Princes to be Queens. Raising Princes is a recommended read by Ebony Magazine June 2013.
Ms. Bolds is also the producer and host of her internet radio show: Black Motherhood Empowerment, a tool of empowerment with professional guests with discussions on the many avenues of black life. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/denise-bolds. Ms. Bolds currently lives in Dutchess County NY.
God says in Isaiah 55:11, "So shall my word be that goeth out of my mouth. It shall not return to me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereunto I sent it."
Join Prophetess Crystal McQueen of Christ the King Redemptive Ministries for the Prophetic Atmosphere Broadcast. Join us every Thursday at 7 p.m. as we delve deeper into the Roles of the Modern day Christian women with a prophetic insight.
Host Bob Whelan with guest Jim Bryan
Jim has done it all in the field of strength training and has over 50 years experience. He is a High Intensity Training pioneer and was one of the earliest college strength coaches to use the HIT philosophy way back in the early 70’s. He was truly one of the first college strength coaches period. Jim was also one of the first people to work directly with Arthur Jones in Deland, Florida back in the early 70’s. I will be picking Jims brain tonight for some insight to those colorful days working with Arthur in Deland.
Natural Strength Night is an informative, humorous, sometimes a little raucous, good-time of myth busting and honest training information from the trenches. We strive to help everyone involved with old school strength training (without steroids) to not make some common training mistakes. Along with great information, you'll hear a fair share of steroid bashing, flamingo sightings, breaking goons, iron game history, and honest drug-free training information from various leaders and strength coaches in the field to help you get real results! If your primary training information comes from reading "Muscle & Fiction" magazine we'll help get you straightened out. If you love high-intensity strength training, dinosaur style training and just like lifting heavy weights ... or loved Jack Lalanne, Sandow, Grimek, Peary Rader's old Iron Man magazine, Brad Steiner's articles, Stuart McRobert's Hardgainer, Iron Nation, Osmo Kiiha's The Iron Master, you will love the show.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (76 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (57 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (26 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (24 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (20 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (20 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (18 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (13 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (13 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (11 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (10 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (8 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (8 chatters)
- dtm radio (7 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (7 chatters)
- Rifleman (7 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (6 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- drkate (4 chatters)
- Fantasy Big Dogs Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Live with Shirley (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- The Seika Network (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- Packers Talk Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (3 chatters)
- StarChasr (3 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (3 chatters)
- DungeonCrawlersRadio (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Raw Sex (2 chatters)
- Relationships360 (2 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (2 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (1 chatters)
- The Keys107 (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Dialysis Talk (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- coachtmb (1 chatters)
- Game Night (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- eDraft Sports Radio (1 chatters)