SORT BY Relevancy
With so many different lifestyles coming at us lately, what we consider family has changed from “Leave It to Beaver” into “Modern Family.” Though caricatures of real life, these shows represent real-life relationships that are happening all around us. This episode, Mordant & McFall discuss what it means to move from intolerance to indifference to tolerance all the way over to acceptance of people and lifestyles that are different than our own.
Join your Success Freaks as they chat with stars from the upcoming web series “My Two Black Girlfriends.” Together they discuss their experiences with intolerance, differing family dynamics in today’s society, and creating a web series that crosses some many lines & barriers. For those of you still growing up in a “Brady Bunch” world - where even actor Robert Reed (aka Mike Brady) would not be welcome - this is yet another opportunity to broaden your horizons from the safety of your living room or wherever you might listen to “Fenómenos de Éxito” or “Success Freaks.” Enjoy!
Intro Quincy & Brian of “My Two Black Girlfriends”
The Family Dynamic of your Work/Hobby
Moving Past Tolerance into Acceptance
Super Bowl Commercial Controversies vs. the American Melting Pot
Master Burnett Stops By the FreshStart Studio to Chat about the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of Adoption in Today's World
Master Burnett is a seasoned business professional as the Director of Strategy at Brave New Talent. Life seemed pretty near perfect. He and his partner, recently married, wanted to share their love with a child and expand their family.
Master will share with us the ups and downs, heartbreaks and joys of adoption and how the fear and anxiety can be overwhelming. Thankfully, there is a happy beginning for Master and his family. Join us for an insightful conversation about modern families...
**Big Thanks to Miles Arnell and Playing For Change for their musical contributions to this project.
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes actor Semi Anthony to #ConversationsLIVE to discuss his love of the craft and what it's been like to go from roles on comedies like MODERN FAMILY to suspense films like THE BUTCHERS.
Join Tom & Ron for the First KMC show of 2014!
We are talking about Kid Ministry & the Modern Family! Ozzie & Harriet? The Brady Bunch? The Ozborns? The Simpsons? What does "Family" look like in 2014 and how do we as the Church best minister to them? Join us for a great episode!
Join Wayne Stocks as he welcomes a very special guest - Ms. Amy Dolan from LemonLimeKids.com to talk about Ministering to the Modern Family. Join us as we talk about how your church, and your ministry, can become a more welcoming place for children from divorced homes, children living with gay parents, children living with grandparents and children from other types of non-traditional families. As the numbers of these kids continues to increase, we need to be in a position to minister to them and their families.
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes actor Semi Anthony to #ConversationsLIVE to discuss his journey in the industry and what's to come. Semi has been seen on the hit show MODERN FAMILY and is a part of the cast for the movie THE BUTCHERS.
TWO: The Story Of Roman and Nyro documents the 12-year journey of legendary songwriter Desmond Child and his lifelong partner Curtis Shaw and the extraordinary way they met and connected with Angela Whittaker, the woman who would carry their twin sons into the world.
This episode of SnowbizNow is presented by POWER UP in support of their latest feature film written by Angela Robinson (True Blood Co-Executive Producer), GIRL TRASH: All Night Long, based upon the very popular web series from Showtime.
Fine everything Nicholas Snow at SnowbizNow.com and discover his riveting new living-powerfully-with-HIV memoir, Life Positive: A Journey to the Center of My Heart, at LifePostiveBook.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (105 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (38 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- NTEB (25 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (21 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (21 chatters)
- HOV Radio (20 chatters)
- BeverlyD (20 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (18 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (16 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (14 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (12 chatters)
- Gettysburg Ghost Gals (11 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (8 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (7 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (7 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- American White History Month (6 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (6 chatters)
- Warrior Women W2 (5 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (5 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (3 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- ABQ Sports Crew Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WDKK Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)