SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia condemns ISIS rebels as hijacking his peaceful Islamic religion.
* Are there moderate Muslims? I found one: Dr. Zuhdi Jasser is a Muslim who is taking a stand for peace.
As soon as you mention such names as Chris Cristie, Jeb Bush, Mitt Tomney and a few other possible Presidential candidates the word I hate spews from the mouth of the ultra conservative right....RINO!
There is a lot of speculations on who will be running on the Presidential Ballot, most of those mentioned could be classified as being a RINO.
The battle within the GOP does not seem to be about beating Hillary Clinton (she will run and get the Demo nomination) it is about how conservative are those who will actually become candidates to take on Clinton.
Today "In the Pickle Barrel" we'll explore this "situation" and see what you think...Can a Ultra conservative beat Clinton or will it take a more moderate (aka RINO) to take the White House?
See you at 8AM-10AM "In the Pickle Barrel"
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* The Muslim Brotherhood continues to kill Christians in Egypt with your tax dollars.
* Interview with Samya Johnson, a Lebanese Christian woman who explains the difference between Christian martyrs and Muslim martyrs. Is there really a moderate version of Islam?
A moderate earthquake rattled Fontana in the Inland Empire. It was 4.4 in magnitude, according to the USGS. There was some minor damage to some school buildings. We'll talk live with Syeda Jafri, of the Rialto school district.
Redlands police ticket distracted drivers using cell phones.
Unemployment Insurance benefit extentions get a no-go vote.
The 2014 Corvette Stingray wins 'Car of the Year' honors. We'll be taking it for a test drive
Join our roundtable discussion that addresses issues professional women face around the world. This esteemed group of women will come together to talk about Executive Presence: Do we really have to care about what other people think?
Ana Dutra, The Executives’ Club of Chicago, will moderate the panel featuring:
Marianne De Jager, Innervention
Kali Patrice, The Image Studios
Peg Rowe, Tiara International LLC
EXECUTIVE ORDER 2014 ALL 160,000 COMBAT TROOPS RE- ENTERING THE WAR ZONE I RAN OUT OF MUST WEAR BALLET SLIPPERS AND PIROUETTE THROUGH THE MINE FIELDS THAT WERE NOT THERE YESTERDAY WHEN WE LEFT. ON THE OTHER FRONT WE ARE WINNING. THE AIR FORCE DROPPED GOD FROM THE OATH.
THE DOJ WILL NOT INVESTIGATE RACIAL DISCRIMINATION AMONG FOOTBALL TEAMS WHO BEAT THEIR WIVES ACCORDING TO THE KORAN. THE BUDGET WILL BE BALANCED AS SOON AS THE OTHER 57 STATES GET HOOKED ON TAXABLE DRUGS.
PUTIN SAID TODAY THAT IN TWO DAYS HE CAN BE IN THE CAPITOLS OF FIVE NATO COUNTRIES INCLUDING POLAND. HE FORGOT I ALSO PULLED THE DEFENSE MISSILES FROM CZECHOSLOVAKIA THAT MAKES SIX.
BE SURE TO FORGET SOME OF THOSE GI'S ROTTING IN FT. LEVENWORTH ARE INNOCENT. NOT TO MENTION SGT TAMOORESI ROTTING IN MEXICO WHILE PRESIDENT ENRIQE ENTERTAINS ISIS IN JUAREZ,
THE MODERATE MOSLEMS ARE CHRISTIANS AND JEWS.
On this weeks edition of the Critical Conversations, the theme is the failure of the government and the question of whether we have a total system breakdown. Host Lisa Ruth will weave Communities writers through the many crises of the moment.
Topics to include Ebola, mid-term elections and naughty mayors, and the government system failure. Is the sky falling?
CommDigiNews Hour Critical Conversation's is a product of Communities Digital News and Blog Talk Radio. Featuring host, Editor in Chief for Communities Digital News Lisa Ruth, a former CIA Intelligence Analyst and Senior Political Editor, microbiologist and economist Dr. James Picht.
Atheists make the best communists. Communists make the best democrats. What's the difference between a rino and a democrat. Rinos are democrats. Democrats are communists. Have you heard The B of Benghazi wrote her thesis on Saul Comrade Alinski?
Obama has undone all the gains made by our troops in the war of 911. The communists say Bush did not have to go to Iraq but it was OK for Oboma and Clinton to lose Libya. Come back and lose Iraq. Every City we took Obama gave back to ISIL. Now ISIL is at the gates of Baghdad. Not only have the Democrats lost the entire Middle East they are losing States in the nation. A broken down country that can't go to the moon unless the Russians give us a ride for cash. Oil in the ground that belongs to the American people but they can't have it because Obama has seized it. He is nationalizing the country. Starting with health care. Throw in the seizure of GM. Look around see what you lost today. Soon all slaves will be working for the government. Time to throw off the communist yoke. Start with one term per termite. One dollar maximum champaign contribution for all. No lobbies except in hotels. Reduce government size by 80% and all taxes by 80% starting with cell phones and real estate.
Chuck C Johnson joins us to give us the latest breaking news from GotNews.com on Ebola and Ferguson.
Daniel Horowitz to discuss his latest article from ConservativeReview.com on how John Boehner plans to cement a moderate majority to join Democrats in helping Obama radically and fundamentally transform the United States.
Scott McKay from The Hayride and The American Spectator breaking down the Lousianna Senate Race and latest debate
Phil Kerpen on the Democrats plan to gutt the 1st Amendment
Bradlee Dean from Sons of Liberty stops by to discuss asking Atheists permission to worship God
in Pop Culture
Hosts: Jamel, Derrick Dwayne and Flash Gotti
#MyRealTalkRadio Interview Singer/Actress: ADINA HOWARD
Adina Howard rose to prominence during the New Jack Swing Era of the mid-1990’s. She is known for her unabashed sexual image, vocal talent and provocative songs.
Her debut album Do You Wanna Ride?, featuring the Platinum selling hit single, "Freak Like Me," was released in 1995 and was certified Gold by the RIAA. Remixed versions of "My Up And Down" and "It's All About You" were also released as singles.
A second album, Welcome to Fantasy Island, garnered critical raves and a moderate hit with the lead single, "(Freak) And U Know It," but was shelved by Elektra Records in 1997. That year she collaborated with Jamie Foxx on the Platinum selling slow jam, "T-Shirt & Panties" which appeared on the soundtrack to the 1998 feature film Woo.
Check out the hardest hitting show in political talk today! Joining us on this episode are:
Congressional candidate Timothy Sheridan (CA CD42)
KPFK/BlogTalk show host Sandra Booker
Author/blogger Kona Lowell
Social media activist Laurel Davila
Voice diety Jim Finch (aka) The Quantum Mechanic
TPN Radio Presents the Farmerchick Show with Sandy Cameron, NC.
Sandy, also known as “the Farmerchick,” is a Holistic Nutrition Consultant and a Reiki Master Teacher. Known as TPN’s Food Intuitive, her passion for food and herbal medicine began as a child with a desire to become an enthobotanist.
Her services range from a need to break a diet soda habit to rounding out a vegan diet to working with health challenges to learning how to make soup. She has worked with her own son to overcome his moderate autism.
Sandy will guide you to healthier options for you that assist you with Mind, Body and Soul Balancing.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (129 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (99 chatters)
- Straitway (66 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (66 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (62 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (27 chatters)
- reactionariez (24 chatters)
- p0rnopuppy (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (17 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (14 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (14 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (12 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (11 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (11 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (8 chatters)
- The Portal (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (6 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- Papa Lou (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (3 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (2 chatters)
- Aaron McCready (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Voice OF Yahweh Show (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- zuadionzunno (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- DHead Radio (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (1 chatters)
- Janesville Community Radio (1 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (0 chatters)