SORT BY Relevancy
It's clear that mobile technology is changing the way we interact with one another, so it’s no surprise these changes extend to our love lives as well. In this week’s episode of Mobile Insights Radio with Steve Power Brown, Steve and guest Josh Fischer, mobile dating guru at Are You Interested (AYI.com), whether technology is helping busy singles connect, or whether the increasing use of mobile technology in our daily lives is making us ever more isolated. AYI.com is one of the largest social dating apps, with more than 58 million singles looking to make a love connection. Check out AYI.com’s blog, The Data of Dating, for more advice for singles looking for love.
Most of us are familiar with being told to ‘turn off and stow away all portable electronic devices’ for take-off and landing. But that’s changing now – for better or for worse. Recently, the FAA lifted their ban on electronic devices, meaning that flyers could – potentially – use their gadgets from gate to gate. In this month’s episode of Mobile Insights Radio with Steve Power Brown, Steve is joined by active airline pilot, air travel blogger and author Patrick Smith, and etiquette expert and former flight attendant Jacqueline Whitmore to discuss the pros and cons of the rule change that have greatly polarized the public and airline passengers.
In this episode of Mobile Insights Radio with Peter Biddle, listeners will learn how to travel easy this holiday season with mobile apps that streamline and improve the travel experience.
Peter will be joined by ReeD Martin, Director of Design & User Experience at Mobiata, a startup acquired by Expedia in 2010, to discuss mobile apps, and tips and tricks for travelers this holiday season.
MashUp Radio with Peter Biddle is an online radio program that brings together a variety of perspectives to discuss the fusion of technology, life, culture and science and is hosted by Peter Biddle, an Intel engineer and executive.
In this episode of Mobile Insights Radio with Peter Biddle, Peter and guests will delve into the topic of security, focusing on people can maintain mobile and online privacy for themselves and loved ones. Peter will be joined by two panelists who understand technology, privacy, and the legal implications – Denise Howell, host of the podcast This Week in Law, and Michelle Dennedy, the Chief Privacy Officer at McAfee. We will explore what measures consumers can take to maintain their mobile and online privacy.
Intel’s Mobile Insights Radio with Peter Biddle honored California’s Water Awareness Month with Paull Young, Director of Digital for nonprofit, charity:water in talking about on the importance of safe, clean drinking water. During the show, Peter and Paull discuss the organization’s innovative efforts to bring drinking water resources to people in developing nations.
Al Diaz and co-host Dr. Fabrizio Mancini share their insights on The Power of Self Healing.
Tuesday, March 31st 10am PST
Western medicine focuses on treating sickness through drugs, surgery and other invasive procedures. But it often overlooks the body's power to heal itself. Our guest today teaches us how to increase our body's ability to heal from the inside out.
Today on the show we have Self-healing expert Dr. Fabrizio Mancini who is an internationally acclaimed wellness leader, bilingual speaker and author. Dr. Fab teaches people how to boost the body's natural power to heal from the inside out through healthy diet, exercise and physical, emotional and spiritual self-care. His best-selling book, The Power of Self-Healing, was released in paperback Jan. 15, 2013. He has been featured on Dr. Phil, The Doctors, FOX News, CNN Español, Univision and other top media. He is president emeritus of Parker University in Dallas, Texas, and a graduate of the Institute for Educational Management at Harvard University's Graduate School of Education. Visit http://www.DrFabMancini.com.
Join us on Your15Minutes Radio as we speak with film director Sonja Stelly. Follow the conversation @your15minradio
Living Life on Purpose features expert guests on a wide variety of topics including Sustainability, Spirituality, Optimal Health & Well Being and Inspirational Nonfiction Authors, Musicians and Entertainers.
My Guest Today from 1-2pm PST is Athena Kolinski
LIVE READINGS DURING THIS SHOW - Call in for a reading - 646-652-2336.
Athena is a Religious Studies professor for the online bachelor’s program at University of Philosophical Research, where she attained her second master’s degree in Consciousness Studies. She also attended California State University, Northridge for her first M.A. in Interdisciplinary Studies (focus in Religious and Chicano Studies), and a B.A. in Religious Studies. Athena is a certified Tarotpy Practitioner and New DreamWork Coach, as well as an active member of International Association for the Study of Dreams (IASD).
Athena offers life guidance and dream interpretation sessions using the Tarot, Tarotpy (a therapy-like system using imagery) and various dreamwork methods & using her intuitive/psychic abilities, extensive research and experience with the Tarot. Get to know Athena on www.StarCardDreaming.com or Twitter @starcarddreamin.
To learn more about being a guest, book promotion services or to sponsor for this show, contact Suzanne@YourNextStepCoach.com
Show music provided to us by Mona Garcia. www.MonaGarcia.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (62 chatters)
- The Portal (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (17 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (13 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (11 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (11 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (7 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- Twin Radio (6 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (6 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (5 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (5 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (5 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- PRN Positive Radio Network (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Papa CE (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- RoxieZw (2 chatters)
- SHRAonair (2 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- World Alliance Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Whisper nThunder (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- NCI Radio (2 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Progress in the World (1 chatters)
- Race Fans Rock Radio Show (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Awakened BEloved Community (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Impact Media (1 chatters)
- Death of Diets (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- The Seers Eye (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Roger Taylor (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- Writing Royalty (0 chatters)
- 101OasisRadio (0 chatters)