SORT BY Relevancy
Join us as we discuss the latest news in sports from Paul George and how his injury will change USA Basketball and the Pacers, Dale Jr wins again, Tiger is in pain and Rory starts his reign as the world's top golfer. The MLB races are heating up and we will look at the standings. Next in our segment "Chaamps and Chumps" we will look at winners and loser of the sports weekend. We finish with the NFL as Andy Dalton signs a 6-year $115M deal with the Bengals, and we will review the HOF speeches and look at the 2015 class. Join us at 6PM ET. Call in to the show at 718-664-9098. @RaeAndTayToday www.RaeAndTayToday.com
We talk about Jacob's upcoming trip to Vikings Training Camp and potential MLB trades before the deadline. We're sorry if this one sucks, it's our first one.
Willie and Jim talk about the biggest happenings in the Big 3 sports, with action in MLB, NBA, and NFL.
In this episode of The Red Light Sports Ramble; presented by the Red Light Sports Network, Evan Witalison and Troy Otradovec will talk about all of the updated news in all the NFL training camps. Also, the MLB trading deadline is closed, did anyone pull the trigger today? Plus we will tackle any other sports news that happened today. Fasten your seat belts and put your foot on the gas, we are talking about all sports tonight. Call the show or listen live, we love the interaction.
FanRag Sports Page is hosted by Pat Whitehurst and takes on the hottest topics across the sports world.As arbitration hearings begin across the NHL, FanRag Sports hockey expert Franklin Steele joins the Sports Page to discuss potential outcomes and the impact the hearings will have on how clubs like the New York Rangers, Montreal Canadiens, and Pittsburgh Penguins. The panel will also discuss and debate the legacy of new Chicago Blackhawks forward Brad Richards in regards to the salary cap era with live callers.
Get your puck on by feeding your NHL fix today. Be Seen, Be Heard, Be a Fan!
Talk turns to NFL Training Camps as Stephen Sheehan and Scott Poppen join the episode to discuss the Bills, Bears, and some fantasy football.
Tune in as David and Alex react to the Paul Injury and what that means for the Pacers going forward. They will also be recapping the big trades at the mlb trade deadline including David Price, John Lester and more as well as previewing training camp for the NFL as the first preseason game between the Bills and the Giants will begin later today! Be sure to tune in at 10 a.m. sharp!
Today's Mass Machine ® Bodybuilding and Training Tip: Every training and eating strategy will move you forward in some way, shape, or form. Proceed with confidence.
Six-time national champion bodybuilding champion Skip La Cour answers your bodybuilding and training and personally coaches you to the next level with your live calls during this weekly podcast.
Go here to visit Skip La Cour Forum thread on the Bodybuilding.com message board that he mentions during this podcast.
Get TWO of Skip La Cour's Bodybuilding and Training ebook FREE just by going here.
Learn more about the MANformation Alpha Male Leadership personal development for men course that Skip talks about in the podcast here.
Skip La Cour owns Mass Machine Nutrition. He is also is a one-on-one coaching specialist for those wanting to take their bodies AND lives to a higher level. Skip holds you accountable to the success and promises you've made to yourself with weekly 30-minute coaching sessions. Go here for more information.
Today's episode included the following topics:
*Child is making some good progress, even after some bumps in the road. He has pooped in the potty a few times but suddenly won't. He does an extensive "poop dance", mom prompts him but he'll sit for a minute, pop up, and then poop on the floor. Is this normal in the process? Does he need more time to "get it"?
*Child is having severe constipation issues. She's had a enema at the children's hospital and prescribed laxatives. She doesn't want to poop in the potty and she doesn't want to poop in a diaper. Pooping itself causes a lot of drama. This child has what I call "butt trauma."
*Family on day 3 with a 20 month old boy. Mom is definitely seeing progress but not a ton. Biggest problem is child won't sit to pee for any length of time.
*Techical question: how to download OCPT to the iPad.
*Child is doing great with pee. But with poop, she almost seems to get no warning. She will tell parents immediately after she poops but every poop seems to catch her by surprise
*Night Training: why we do it. Why you shouldn't just leave your child to wet the bed. Why you shouldn't use undies/trainers with rubber pants. And other random questions about night training.
*How to talk to your friends about potty training. (spoiler alert: you really don't)
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (205 chatters)
- The Portal (22 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- Omega Man (7 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- SHRAonair (7 chatters)
- HOV Radio (7 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- 63289 (5 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (5 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (5 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (4 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (4 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (4 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (3 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (3 chatters)
- Hickory Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (3 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (3 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (3 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- TimBinnall (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- Patriot Family (2 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- PASOS (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Midwest LSA Expo 2014 (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Microsoft Princess Insider (1 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (1 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Rick Moran (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Abundant Living1 (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (1 chatters)
- DiandraSmithXHall (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (0 chatters)
- Guy Time Live (0 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (0 chatters)