SORT BY Relevancy
Don't miss special guest, Mimi Hwang from Hwang's Martial Arts as my special guest.
Hwang’s Martial Arts wants every family to have fun, AND get healthy together on Saturday, March 7 at the Kentucky International Convention Center, all while raising funds for Kosair Children’s Hospital. From 12pm to 2pm, there will be fire and safety vehicles, free health screenings, interactive booths provided by local businesses, a rock climbing wall, petting zoo, and bounce houses, along with many other exciting things to experience!
From 2 until 4 pm, festival-goers will enjoy an once-in-a-lifetime demonstration by the 1984 Olympic Medalist, Grandmaster Jung Oh Hwang. Along with the spine-tingling martial arts demonstration by Grandmaster Hwang, hundreds of Hwang’s students will be performing exciting demonstrations of their own, featuring heart-stopping weapons routines, high-flying board breaking, and an exhilarating display of precision and technique.
Hwang’s Martial Arts offers a variety of different programs for the whole family. HMA offers beginner taekwondo classes, all day summer camps, after school program, birthday parties, and judo/hapkido classes.
Obama gave a "rousing" speech about islamic contributions to the West, the United States in particular. Lets set the record straight.
Welcome to the Red Fox Blogger with your Host, Kel Fritzi.
My Show where I am left to my own incorrigible devices... No apologies, Folks, as I am always fed up about something...
I’m the Infidel your imam warned about…
Listen to selected shows of the RFB as well at Pundit Press Radio:
Sign the Petition (if eligible) to Defend the integrity of Canada:
Listen to Liberty GB Radio right here Mondays at 3PM EST
"Mass islamity ~ Stop the Insanity.”
Kollege Park Radio Starring "L.H. Da Drinking King" The 1st ever uncensored college radio show by real life college students. Playing the hottest and latest music in Rap, Hip Hop, and R&B. Call-in Live @ 323-693-3043 and press "1" to talk to the panel of hosts. Presented by: GrindHard Radio.
This Friday at 7 pm eastern on The FabLife Radio Show our guest is Javis Dortch. You may remember him as a contestant on the hit reality show "The Ultimate Merger" or as one of Essence Magazine's Eye Candy of The Week, but there's more to him than his good looks.
Mista Ecks will have the business and money news you can use in "Strictly Business" and we'll have the latest in entertainment a and lifestyle news in and around Metro Detroit. This season we also have two new periodic segments, Salute to Super Kids and Grown Folks Conversation.
Tune in to the live show using any smart phone or computer. You can also call in and listen or comment at 773-897-6501
To be considered as a guest on The FabLife Radio Show, please submit our Guest Submission Form.
Building Fortunes Radio presents The Youmongus Ad Network Radio show.
This segment, hosted by Nick, takes place every Friday evening at 8:30 PM Eastern Time. This supports our Youmongus Ad Classified Sites Owners and advertising sponsors. Join us often for interesting real life examples for advertising and income generation.
For other products, look at www.youmongus.com Youmongus... it's really Big!
Listen in to previously recorded shows on Building Fortunes Radio:
Good Evening Everyone,tonight i will be broadcasting solo as Jen Diva has the night off,so we will be having a open caller night tonight,So call in @347-426-3972 to relay you're issues and talk about anything you want to bring to The Italian Voice,Get to you're Computers & Smartphones and log into Blogtalkradio.com and listen or call the studio to get connected to Dom Calvitto ,,
Tru talk Radio will be LIVE in the studio discussing entertainment news as well as looking at the Billboard Charts
An also Tru Talk Radio will have the Group The Sett in the studio for their first ever ,
Talking about the music an what it means to them an see what has keep them tryin to trap their dreams
by any means..so you dont wanna miss out on the fun freaky friday.
Tune in tomorrow night as I speak with Amateur MMA Fighter and one of the nicest and most humble guys I've ever met James Gonzalez out of Serra BJJ as he prepares for his big fight this Saturday night for the main event at The Aggressive Combat Championship 10 at York College. He will be facing Prof Tito Hartz for the U.S.M.T.A/M.B.L New York State TItle. James has got the heart of a champion and you definitely don't want to miss seeing his BEAST grappling skills.
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (72 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (57 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (48 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (20 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- reactionariez (17 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (17 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (14 chatters)
- Straitway (8 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (6 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (6 chatters)
- QAR Live Radio (5 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (4 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (3 chatters)
- Hooked On Hauntings Radio (3 chatters)
- Az 1 Promo Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- Curious Times (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (2 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (2 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (2 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (1 chatters)
- WARRIORS IN CHRIST (1 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (1 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- BillP222 (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- ShadySykes (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Jimagination Unlimited Network (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (1 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (0 chatters)