SORT BY Relevancy
Join Leigh!@Lunch this week as Leigh interviews Mitch Stokes, speaker at the 2012 Toward the Quadrivium event in Ohio.
Dr. Mitch Stokes is a Senior Fellow of Philosophy, responsible for teaching the junior-level Principia Mathematica Colloquium, lecturing in the upper-level Traditio Occidentis integrated humanities courses, and teaching electives in philosophy. Dr. Stokes received a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Florida in 1992 and an M.S. in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Central Florida in 1994.While serving as an advanced and senior engineer in Florida in the 1990s, Dr. Stokes took theological courses at Reformed Theological Seminary in Orlando. He went on to complete an M.A. in Religion (Philosophy of Religion) at Yale University under Dr. Nick Wolterstorff in 2001 and an M.A. in Philosophy at University of Notre Dame in 2003. He completed his doctoral studies in Philosophy at Notre Dame under Dr. Alvin Plantinga and Dr. Peter van Inwagen in 2005, prior to joining the New Saint Andrews faculty. We hope you take the time to join the conversation by signing up on blogtalkradio and chatting or calling in with your specific questinos or comments.
It's a Tuesday night, which means the Weekly Wrestling Podcast & the Indy Power Rankings come together to present the weekly #IPRLive show! Matthew Grant & Travis Desmond welcome "Mean" Mitch Page on for the full show to talk about his experiences in several independent wrestling promotions including IWA Mid-South, Evolution Pro Wrestling, Juggalo Championship Wrestling, Combat Zone Wrestling & so much more including a possible rundown of the top 10 & tag team top 5. Also fallout from ROH's ASE6!
Kelvin Mitchell (K-Mitch) hails from Denver Colorado and brings an unmatched authenticity and style to the music industry. After releasing his first album in 2008, K-Mitch's "True Testimony" was nominated by the National Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences for multiple Grammy categories including Best rap song, Best rap/sung performance, and Best rap solo performance. Now operating out of Pittsburg, Wazdown Records is making even bigger moves in 2014.
I have attached a bio and photo. See below for links to K-Mitch's music.
Follow @kmitch on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/kmitch
AudioMack: Bounce Dat
NerveDjs Download: Bounce Dat (clean/dirty)
K MITCH FEAT PROPAIN - BOUNCE DAT
In this radio show, Martha Stokes CMT talks about what a charting software should have in it to help you find and select stocks, Mutual Funds, Indexes for Retirement accounts, and or ETFs. Her candid no-nonsense approach is a refreshing way to learn about what stock charts can do to help you manage your 401K or IRA, how stock charts can help you choose better mutual funds, and how you can learn to read stock charts to select the right stocks for your long term investing or for short term trading. Martha tells you exactly what a good charting software should do and the features you need to make stock chart analysis fun, easy, and speed up your stock pick selections. This training is for new investors and beginning traders.
Why is a CEO so important to a company and its stock values?
CEOs are paid huge sums of money in the eyes of Main Street. Why do firms pay so much? Are CEOs that important? Martha Stokes CMT explains the role of the CEO, his or her importance to the company, the difference between a great CEO and a bad CEO, how the Board of Directors control the CEO, and how the shareholders of the company can force the Board to replace the CEO. CEOs do make or break a company and do impact its stock price. Learn more about how to judge a CEO’s performance and what to look for when selecting stocks for investments or position trades.
Check out Martha’s Market Blog FREE
In this radio show, Martha Stokes CMT tackles one of the enduring myths about investing in the stock market. Large Cap stocks are assumed to be safer investments than small caps. Many people believe that a large cap company is safe because it is a big firm and ergo will never go out of business. Martha explains the listing process and explains why institutions buy small cap stocks while the average investor only invests in large caps. Tune in to learn why you shouldn't be afraid of investing in small caps and how to figure out which small cap stocks are excellent investments.
Check out Martha’s Market Blog FREE
MITCH GOUDY IS THE COUNTRY MUSIC NEWCOMER WHO IS MAKING HIS WAY INTO THE HEARTS OF MUSIC FANS OF ALL AGES. AS ONE OF THE COUNTRY MUSIC ASSOCIATION (CMA)’S ‘WHO NEW TO WATCH ARTISTS’ FOR 2014, HE IS BECOMING ONE OF COUNTRY’S HOTTEST NEW STARS ROCKING STAGES ACROSS THE NATION. EVERY TIME HE PICKS UP HIS GUITAR AND STARTS TO SING, YOU KNOW THIS GUY NOT ONLY HAS THE ROOTS FOR AUTHENTIC COUNTRY MUSIC, BUT THE HEART TO BACK IT UP.
THE BIGGEST RECOGNITION HE RECEIVED RECENTLY WAS BEING NAMED ONE OF CMA’S ‘WHO NEW TO WATCH 2014’ ARTISTS. SINCE THEN, MITCH HAS BEEN DETERMINED TO SET THE BAR EVEN HIGHER IN HIS CAREER. “THAT’S ALWAYS BEEN A GOAL OF MINE —TO MAKE EVERYTHING I DO BETTER THAN THE LAST. TO GET THIS ACKNOWLEDGEMENT IS BEYOND WORDS. I CANNOT BELIEVE I’M ON THE SAME LIST AS ARTISTS LIKE COLE SWINDELL AND CHASE RICE!” THIS YEAR IS ONLY GETTING BETTER FOR HIM AS HE GEARS UP FOR HIS FIRST EVER CMA MUSIC FESTIVAL. “I CANNOT WAIT! I GREW UP READING AND SEEING THE ARTISTS THAT TAKE PART IN THIS FESTIVAL AND NOW I’M GOING TO BE ONE OF THEM! I’M READY TO MEET EVERY COUNTRY FAN, SIGN AUTOGRAPHS IN MY OWN BOOTH AND JUST TAKE IT ALL IN.”
In this radio show, Martha Stokes CMT takes the complex world of the stock market down to simple terms that anyone can understand. By using examples and analogies everyone knows and understands, Martha teaches people that the stock market is not complicated, alien, or impossible to learn. With her frank explanations, beginners will learn that the stock market is just like any other business. Listen in to get some tips for better stock buying and how to work with your online broker.
Free Stock Market Training Lessons
The Questions Investors Should Be Asking
In this radio show, Martha Stokes CMT talks about the wrong questions investors and traders tend to ask. She explains why these questions lead to investors making the wrong decisions and why asking the right questions instead can help you become a successful investor or trader. Martha Stokes’ insightful viewpoint on the stock market will help you understand what you need to do to truly be successful as an independent investor, mutual fund investor, or retail trader.
Martha Stokes CMT
Check out Martha’s Market Blog FREE
In this radio show, Martha Stokes CMT demystifies the stock market trading called "Selling Short" or "Short Selling." This confusing term is often misunderstood. Is Selling Short bad for the stock market? Why is it allowed? How long has Selling Short been a part of the market? What can you learn from the sell side market activity? All these questions and more are answered in this important radio show topic. Join Martha for a training session that will explain in easy to understand terms and analogies "Selling Short."
Martha Stokes, CMT
Read Martha's Daily Market Report
in Self Help
Welcome to the award winning show “the Conversation” in its 4th year airing on Blog Talk Radio. This show features the brightest and most unique guests we can find. We offer a dose of positive energy to inspire, motivate and educate you our listeners. Welcome sit back and enjoy the show!
Hosts: Klarque Garrison and Michele Gilliam-Morrissey
Denise Stokes: Denise is an author, National Speaker and AIDS/HIV Advocate who will speak to us about why we should still care about the Worldwide crisis.
Harrine Freeman: author of "How to Get Out of Debt" and Financial Guru drops by to talk about how to use crowd funding to get your finances on track.
Vanessa Richardson: Playwright and founder of "The Certain Ones" Magazine is here to talk about her newest project "Love Redemption"
All this and more....
Carmel, IN – Emotional intelligence refers to our ability to perceive, control and evaluate our emotions. Few activities require emotional intelligence more than the performance of music. In performance, we become completely attuned to others. The more we understand our environment and the strengths of ourselves and others, the more likely we are to deliver an inspiring performance.
As a classically trained pianist, music has always been a passion for Jennifer Seaver Stokes. Though she still teaches music, she’s since incorporated coaching techniques to expand her services and inspire even more people. Today, Jennifer is the founder of Tuned In Coaching, dedicated to “connecting you with your inner genius.”
“I see myself as an inspiring performance specialist,” says Jennifer. “Most people are leading their life from a seat in the orchestra, but you are the composer and the conductor. Once you know your strengths and invest in your natural talents, you can access your inner resources for success.”
Jennifer works with her clients by focusing on “the music of their lives.” Where are they finding harmony? Dissonance? Rhythm? Melody? Where are they being their most creative? Finally, what energy are they projecting to those around them? If you can identify your strengths and master your energy, that emotional intelligence will allow you to connect with your inner genius and manifest greatness in your life.
“As a musician, I’ve had a private coach every week of my life,” says Jennifer. “My coaching comes from my experience in the music field and I’m using those skills and experiences to help even more people. I focus on their natural talents to help them understand what they bring to the table so they can get a new job or find a new relationship. It’s very fulfilling.”
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (107 chatters)
- thelordshour (40 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (22 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (22 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (21 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (20 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (20 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (18 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (16 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (15 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (15 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (15 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (15 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (14 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (10 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (9 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (9 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (9 chatters)
- Michael Bonner (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (8 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (7 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- in5d (6 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (6 chatters)
- TEOTW (6 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (5 chatters)
- 3 Counselors and a Couch (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (4 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- Moreliapythonradio (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (3 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Internationaldynastyartists (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Bellesprit (2 chatters)
- 64403 (2 chatters)
- 1twopunch (2 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (2 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (2 chatters)
- New Colony Network (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (2 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn (2 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- WQYB Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Mompreneur Show (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (1 chatters)
- Mark Radulich (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- GrownFolksBizness (1 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)