SORT BY Relevancy
Start your Sunday NASCAR race day the right way . . . with the guys in the Frat House Sports Garage giving you all the latest news and chat and taking calls before green flag today at Bristol Motor Speedway.
(1) It seems the penalties for messing with the tires of the #31 have, for the most part, been upheld against Richard Childress Racing and Ryan Newman. (2) Kyle Busch seems to have shed his bad-boy “Rowdy” persona as he appeared before the media and provided his timetable for return. (3) Jimmie Johnson got his second win of the season at Texas Motor Speedway, but Martin Truex Jr. might just be the next winner as he nailed-down his seventh Top-10 in seven races! (4) David Ragan has been more than a suitable replacement for Kyle Busch keeping the Joe Gibbs Racing #18 in the #10 spot in the standings. So, why would JGR consider going to Erik Jones?
This week it’s time to go short-tracking and “Bristol Stomping” at The Bullring of Bristol Motor Speedway and THAT always poses its own special hazards.
Uncle Mark is going Over the Wall; Sidekick’s got his Fantasy picks; and the rest of the guys are jumping in with their Eat-My-Dust Picks!
As usual, they got the coffee going . . . YOU bring the donuts . . . and your comments to the Frat House Sports Garage . . . by giving them a call at 347 - 826 - 9964!
Host Infield Jen shines the spotlight on the her Dedicated Fan in the Stand Reporter, Bill Kapitan, who did it all at Texas Motor Speedway! Find out how she helped Bill celebrate his 50th Birthday surounded by all his Favorite NASCAR drivers and personalities! He will share what it was like to become a sponsor and have his Birthday logo on the No.32 Go Green Racing's, NASCAR Sprint Cup Series car driven by Mike Bliss!
Then Jen is talking to professional race photographer Matthew Bishop! Find out what it's like to be at the track with an amazing camera and what he has to go through to get the "perfect" shot!
Stay tuned as Jen shares her stories of her trip to Fairgrounds Speedway Nashville for the ARCA race this past weekend and she will go over what will happen at Bristol Motor Speedway this upcoming weekend!
Don't miss the show starting at 8pm ET/5pm PT
Come and join us and speak with Samantha Berg, Kevin Meddleton, and Nathan Vandenbroek as they Race for TILLY. Blackfish Racing Team bringing awareness to the plight of the captive orcas. They will be speaking with Dolphin Talk Radio about their experience and challenges they met and their inspiration to 'Race for Tillikum' the orca held captive at SeaWorld.
You don't want to miss this show. You can call our Radio show at (424) 675-8287 and speak to our host and guest.
You can also purchase the racing T's and gear from our sponsor EcoJoia, at EcoJoia.com
God's Gumshoe Investigates THE NEW TESTAMENT BIBLE.
From 3 perspectives
* The Biblical Worldview
* The Academic/Scholastic
* The Urantia Book:. Meaning of the Death on the Cross
Although Jesus did not die this death on the cross to atone for the racial guilt of mortal man nor to provide some sort of effective approach to an otherwise offended and unforgiving God; even though the Son of Man did not offer himself as a sacrifice to appease the wrath of God and to open the way for sinful man to obtain salvation; notwithstanding that these ideas of atonement and propitiation are erroneous, nonetheless, there are significances attached to this death of Jesus on the cross which should not be overlooked.
Death is the last act in the mortal drama. In your well-meant efforts to escape the superstitious errors of the false interpretation of the meaning of the death on the cross, you should be careful not to make the great mistake of failing to perceive the true significance and the genuine import of Jesus' death.
Mortal man was never the property of the archdeceivers. Jesus did not die to ransom man from the clutch of the apostate rulers. God never conceived of such crass injustice as damning a mortal soul because of the evil-doing of his ancestors. Neither was Jesus death on the cross a sacrifice which consisted in an effort to pay God a debt which the race of mankind had come to owe him.
On facebook: Godss Gumshoe
On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/godsgumshoe?feature=mhee
With Mr. Fantasy on vacation in Las Vegas gambling his hard earned money Dan the Man fills in along side The Big Jack for 2 hours of Sports Time Radio. Chris Olmstead from www.BeyindtheFlag.com joins the podcast to preview the NASCAR race at Bristol motor speedway. Chris has a knack for picking drivers who do well; so listen and see who he thinks might win the race. There's also a full slate on Sunday baseball games to cover along with both the NHL and NBA playoffs. Follow us all on Twitter @SportsTimeRadio @DanZeeeMan @MrFanofSports & @Burketime and read the blog at www.SportsTimeRadio.com
NEXT SHUTUP&RACE MAY 23 MAKE SURE YOU GET THERE EARLY THANKS
SORRY I BEEN WORKING LAST TWO WEEKS DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THE SHOW BUT I'M BACK NOW
It was a fascinating day in Bahrain during Formula One Qualifying. Mercedes champion and current master of the universe in Formula One, Lewis Hamilton did not disappoint as he easily cruised into pole position. In four races, Hamilton has been on pole four times for a total of 42, which places him 4th on all times list of pole sitters.
Following Hamilton was Sebastian Vettel, Nico Rosberg, Kimi Raikkonen, and Valtteri Bottas. Two top drivers will dominate the front row on race day and fans will be in for a blockbuster. Bottas Williams-Martini teammate Felipe Massa qualified 6th and Red Bull Daniel Ricciardo 7th. Carlos Sainz Jr. with Toro Rosso and Romain Grosjean with Lotus were, 9th and 10th respectively.
As we last reported, the thorn in the side of the powerful Mercedes team will be, and is, the new and improved Ferrari team with former Red Bull driver Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen.
Sahara Force India’s Nico Hulkenberg qualified 8th and Sergio Perez 11th. Unfortunately for the McLaren-Honda team, Fernando Alonso made a gallant effort but was held at 14th, and Jenson Button’s car appeared to have some electrical issues preventing him from making it into Q3. Red Bull Daniil Kvyat rolled into a sand trap at P3 and failed to make it past Q1.
Stay tuned to Xiro Xone News and F1 Sports
WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE......Yes it's that time again come join Teo and the gang tonight. So Cal we have the Long Beach Grand Prix going on this weekend and race tomorrow call in with your predictions for the race. I will be VENTING about what happened at Valdosts State University and an Air Force Vet it makes me SICK!!!!!!! show starts @7:00 out west call in 347-215-9989 or hit this link to listen online
Welcome to the WVEB presentation of Black By Color Only, a division of Truthsharks Radio. I am your host and friend, DJ Southeast Vince, comin' at ya' all the way from a place called Durham, NC. On this show, I will tackle the isues that affect today's black race such as politics, economics, morals, principles, and whatever. If you have a question or comment, feel free to call in and state your case, just be sure to season your comments well with respect. So come listen to a man who is black, Christian, and conservative.
What exactly is institutional racism and is it prevalent in American society today? Is it the reason black folks seem to not be able to progress to something better or is there another reason? Find out on the next Black By Color Only.
Sports, Race, Culture and Politics w Vino Guide S1 Episode 8
TOPIC: African American struggles. We will analyze the affect President Obama has had on the black community and communities of color. Discuss how current events and major issues affect urban communities.Is apathy, ignorance, violence and racism ruining any hope of significant progress for future generations.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (61 chatters)
- Straitway (26 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (21 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (16 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (13 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (11 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (9 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (8 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- Donny C (6 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- Authors Supporting Authors (4 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (4 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (4 chatters)
- thesensualmovement (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (4 chatters)
- The Social Spitball Show (3 chatters)
- The DG Show (3 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (3 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Papa CE (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- USA live (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Spirit Of A Dove Entrepreneurs (1 chatters)
- Bryckk-N-DaCity Show (1 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Dubol Ryngz Radio (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)