SORT BY Relevancy
American Artist Carl Childs will share examples of a Family Mission Statement!
1 John 1 says, "That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched--this we proclaim concerning the Word of life. The life appeared; we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us. (verse 4..."We write this to make our joy complete.")
We will take the steps to writing our personal mission statement on biblical principles and apply this statement to our everyday living.
Where you've been, are headed, and stand today is directly related to the mission statement you have created for yourself. What is a mission statement? Questions to consider when developing your mission statement:
What do you want for yourself (Why do you do the things you do)?
Who are the people that matter most to you (Whose lives do want to impact the most with your lifestyle and actions?)
How do you want people to see you; How do you want to be KNOWN?
What do you have to offer, what are you strengths & Weaknesses (You have to be bone crushing honest here!-stop lying to yourself be down and dirty with this truth- write it down so you can see it and deal with it.
What can people expect? Do you give your all or are you a fair-weathered friend/lover/parent/child/sibling/employer(ee)?
Do you maintain loyalty and to what extent or do you feel change of relationships is essential to your being (are you communication this clearly or unwittingly?
What makes you so special? (This is not a trick question and you MUST answer it completely!)
What are the values, beliefs, philosophies, dogma that influence and inform your core mission statement? Entrepreneur.com"
"The whole mission today is teaching you to be honest with yourself; I'm asking you to be an expert on you, but it will only happen if it starts here (pointing to his head) first" (click name for video) --Greg Harden
Join us for a Mission to YOU!
Join us for another segment of Thunderground Thursdays with our host H. Yuya Assaan-ANU
You are listening to podcast episode #05
· In this episode I will introduce you to Author and Executive Coach-Andrea Bullard . After being head coach of a nationally ranked track team; and, the head coach of a women's college basketball team, Andrea used her experiences to create Andrea Bullard & Company, a national executive coaching organization. learn more at pammccall.com
· Andrea has studied both the science and the art of great coaching.
· She is the author of The Turn-Key Office System learn more at pammccall.com
· Today she’ll talk to us about the importance of having a vision and a mission statement for your business. learn more at pammccall.com
This class is on developing a personal mission statement or vision statement. A personal mission statement is a description of your values, interests, hopes and aspirations. It is the definitive synopsis of the focus of your life and the blueprint for your future. Composing your personal mission statement and electing to pattern your life around it empowers you with clarity, decisiveness, insight and foresight, and guides you gracefully through life's challenges and transitions. Formulation of a mission statement requires deep contemplation, thorough evaluation and thoughtful expression to produce a precise written expression of our divine purpose. Your mission statement becomes the architecture of the intentional application of your vision and values. It is the benchmark for everything in your life. Following the simple steps you will learn in this class, you will be able to develop a compelling personal mission statement.
Co-Host Ashley Gail
Outline, Exercises and Resources
Vote on or suggest future classes at nursehealer.com/classes (click on “Survey.”)
Download or purchase audio, video, and written materials at NurseHealer.com.
in Self Help
You can press the re-start button today! Get the tips you need to define & refine your mission in life. Every successful corporation has outlined their goals and defined their company's mission statement. YOU are the Manager of your life. Creating and defining your mission statement is a crucial step toward getting focused and achieving the fabulous successful life you deserve! Lets get it done together!
in Self Help
Are your days spent fulfilling YOUR Life’s Mission or someone else’s? Would you like to create a personal Mission Statement that EMPOWERS your mind, body, and soul AND propels you to live your purpose? Does your current Mission Statement need some ‘fine-tuning’?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, tune-in Wednesday, November 6, 2013 @ 7:30 pm EST as DOCTAH B. SIRIUS joins host, Linda K. Bell, The “Life Harmony Lady” to discuss creating a HOLISTIC Life Mission Statement AND ways to effectively implement this mission daily.
DOCTAH B. SIRIUS is a leading Mind, Body, Spirit ‘Medicine Man’, Subconscious Alignment Facilitator, Vibrational Healer, Master Herbalist, and Natural Health Pioneer.
Join us and Call in ***LIVE*** with your questions for Doctah B., Dial 646-727-3343.
You must have a plan of action for anything that occurs in your life; especially your relationships! A stated mission statement allows you to see the plan that was thought out. In tonight's episode, we will discuss how we have established ours and the basics of providing one for your relationship(s)
Special Guest, Kim Kirmmse Toth
You’re listening to Podcast Episode #06 10-20-13
In this episode you will learn where to find support for women after 50 looking to build a business online.
Author and speaker, Kim Kirmmse Toth, will provide you with the big questions you need to ask yourself in order to create your own vision and mission statement.
Kim is a business coach and she teaches us that we all have inside of us an important value that is beneficial to someone else and we need to share it, and it’s worth charging money for.
Enter your name for her Free offer at www.pammccall.com
This is the last episode before I move out of the house and to an apartment in the more hippie part of town.
On this one, I'll riff a little bit about coming up with a mission statement or a goal of the show, if you will. We'll read a little bit of bad news. I'll riff a bit about knowledge vs money.
This episode is going to run over the 30 minutes and into 45 minutes, so if you listen live you'll want to use the call in number.
In the end We'll get into street harassment for a moment with Britt who writes the Derma Queen blog which I'll link below.
Shout out to Diane Gee of Wild Wild Left Radio.
I'm able to follow in her footsteps, but I would like to follow her path.
Join Host Live Chats
- BigBrotherGroup (41 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (22 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- BeverlyD (14 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- thedean (11 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- KAS1 (9 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (6 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (5 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- NatureofReality (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (4 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (4 chatters)
- WWCR RADIO (4 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (3 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (3 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (3 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (3 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (3 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (3 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- pamelamarieedmunds (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Tracey Lee (2 chatters)
- The Vent Man (2 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (2 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Godney (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Energy Awareness (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Hickory Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Jim Nemley (1 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Awakenings Radio (1 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (1 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- The Christian View (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- North London Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Lez Talk Books Radio (1 chatters)
- Lisa Williams Medium (1 chatters)
- Mikeisha (1 chatters)