SORT BY Relevancy
Joining us tonight is Leon Moe founder of Minnesota Sovereignty Project. Leon is a Disabled Vietnam Veteran, One of Four Patriots that inspired the introduction of MN Sovereignty Legislation, MN Coordinator for Minnesota Tenth Amendment Center, and a member of the Oath Keepers.
Join us this morning for breakfast at Hells Kitchen in Minneapolis. We will meet the Coffee Party. I told Mitch Berg if he showed up I will buy him breakfast! Alan Bengston extended an invitation to us and I was not going to turn it down. Now some say it is a set up, some are worried I might say something or do something controversial. Update: Mitch Berg, Scott Schied and a few others couldn't find us, bummer!
Joining us tonight is Ken Bremseth. Ken is a tea party activist that wrote some incredibly touching songs and I wanted to share them with you tonight. Get out the kleenex box, you are going to need it!
Join Toni No Bologny and Chris Barden, Attorney General candidateDefending Liberty and Our Constitution (click here)
"Our state and nation are increasingly in peril under staggering burdens of government debt and massive increases in government control of our economic and private lives. These unwise transformations of our country threaten the free enterprise system that made America the strongest and most prosperous nation in history."
As in the days of the American Revolution, the present crisis demands that private citizens enter the arena and work to preserve our liberty and our way of life as free people who believe in fiscal responsibility, personal responsibility, free enterprise, and sensible government.
I ask for your support to achieve these noble goals. My promise to you is that I WILL defend the liberty of all the citizens of the great state of Minnesota, as well as defend the Constitutions of both Minnesota and the United States of America.
Please join Toni No Bologny tonight for a very special pre Primary show
Barb Davis White was going to join us, however she was invited to speak to a group and could not come on...
Tea Party: diversity or hypocrisy?
Michele Bachmann endorsed a Cap and Traitor Card Check GOP endorsed candidate in NJ Chris Smith
Donny Allen calls in for a bit... About 1:20 into the show, I give the story of how the movement unfolded in Minnesota.
My name is Peter Vodenka. In June of 1983, my wife and I, along with our four-year-
old daughter and two-year-old son, defected from behind the Iron Curtain of Communist
Czechoslovakia. In the middle of a cold, rainy night, we ran for our lives across the
border from Communist Yugoslavia to western Austria while being chased by guards
with automatic weapons.
We had spent ten years planning our escape. We had not told our families of our plan,
and left them and everything we owned behind. This was our way to protect them from
the wrath of our government, which we knew would follow if we were successful. If my
wife and I had been captured alive, we would have faced an automatic 10 year sentence
in a hard-labor prison camp with the most dangerous criminals. Our children would have
been taken and raised in government-run institutions. Since we would have been
labeled as political criminals, we would have never seen our children again.
Following our successful escape, we spent three months in a refugee camp in Austria
applying for entry into America. The process included interviews with the US Consul,
interrogations, and medical examinations. Then, we were notified that the First
Lutheran Church in Beach, North Dakota wanted to sponsor our family, and made our
dreams come true. We were FREE to enter the United States of America!
FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY - NO ENDORSEMENTS IMPLIED
Candidates...Eg: Dan Griffith, Greg Wersal, & Tim Tinglestad, & guest speaker(s)
Dorothy Fleming, Pre-Conf. Moderator/Greeter.
1. Greg Wersal, endorsed GOP & CPMN Judicial Candidate for 2nd seat, MN Supreme Court
2. Tim Tinglestad, endorsed GOP & CPMN Judicial Candidate for 6th seat, MN Supreme Court
3. Dan Griffith, endorsed GOP & CPMN Judicial Candidate for 14th seat, Court of Appeals
4. Judicial Reform & Accountability update: Dale Nathan.
5. Training (eg: Phoenix); Education (eg: www.AmericanMajority.org); Organizing our Volunteers
6. Action Activities (ie: Survey/List Development/GOTV--Door Knocking; lawn signs, recruitment of new Volunteers, phone calls; Political Activists coalitions; communication; info sharing; Issues, Candidates, GOP, etc.)
Weekly Conf. Calls ongoing: Sunday nites: 7 - 8 pm: Countdown Clock: 20 weekends left to Election Day, Nov. 2, 2010.
7. Next Conf. Call announcement
8:00 pm: 8. Adjournment.
8:01 pm: 9. Post Conf. Call forum/discussion/Q & A. until last 2 callers sign off.
Moderator: Joe Salmon, SD56 Chair, Woodbury, MN
1. Suggestion: multi-task during Conf. Call. Ie: text, email, click on websites, research, schedule/plan activities.
2. Honor System:
a) *6 Mute; *6 Unmute. Be courteous to all other callers; background noises from your phone is TOTALLY unnecessary and prevents other callers from enjoying the Conf. Call.
b) If you wish to talk, announce yourself: Name and location, please.
firstname.lastname@example.org: email me new names and addresses for CC invitations.
C: 612-387-9399 or Text me.
To call the conference call and participate:
Date: Sunday, June 13, 2010
Start Time: 07:00 PM Central Daylight Time
End Time: 08:55 PM Central Daylight Time
Dial-in Number: 1-219-509-8111 (East Coast)
Access Code: 501618
Click here for Sanu's website
Sanu is running in Bloomington.
Join us as we get to know her and see where she stands on the Republic for which it stands! It still stands!
Last time we had her scheduled, we had technical issues. I had accidentally switched the time zone for my account and it had us 6 hours in the future!
Join me tonight as we discuss "A New America" the movie with producer Chris Comeaux. Check out the trailer here and see what Congressman Cassidy says here
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (376 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (49 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (46 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (43 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (29 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (27 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (24 chatters)
- Odwirafo (19 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (19 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (15 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (13 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- SURN Host (10 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (8 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (6 chatters)
- Father Teresa (6 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (6 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- Love Productions (5 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (5 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- The Goddess Suite (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (1 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (1 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE RADIO23 (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)