SORT BY Relevancy
Joyce interviews Sven Mogelgaard of "I Need A CTO" on simple solutions for baby boomers and seniors who need tech assistance with their computers and email. If you need answers to your computer problems, listen and call in to get your qustions answered!
Joyce Joneschiet (Jonah-shite) Principal interior designer of Encore Living Interiors and Publisher of Encore Life Magazine hosts Encore Living Radio with her co-host Aaron D. Murphy, a licensed Architect, President of ADM Architecture and Managing Editor of EmpoweringTheMatureMind.com.
Painful relationships and breakups can hurt you so much that it feels impossible to move on. The past seems to play over and over in your mind like a broken record. In this segment, Lyn Twyman will discuss stress and trauma and why understanding the difference is important to establishing healthy relationships and moving on from a past with domestic abuse.
Did you do much traveling this summer with a baby and/or a toddler? Could you use more tips and tricks for next time?
We share what's worked for us in this episode and give you lots of encouragement so you're never afraid to hit the road with a little one.
Please take a minute to leave us a rating and review. It helps us grow and helps us know how to help more mothers out there. Not to mention, the good reviews are really motivating :)
Please visit us at our blog as well at http://www.everythingsahm.net/
Warning!!! EXPLICIT CONTENT! Watch Live Here: http://aoa.fm/aoafm
Topic, the stress, the pressure and possible depresion that being a vocal atheist brings.
Welcome to Atheists On Air's podcast. The most outrageous and newsworthy stories regarding Church State Separation issues, religious nuttery, black collar crime and humanist, atheist and skeptic news.
We welcome callers and encourage Christian callers. Call in during the show and talk to us live:
Call in to our voicemail line and leave us a message - 828.565.1262
Visit our website at www.AOA.fm/aoafm for other ways to see and hear the show.
Visit www.patreon.com/atheists and help support us.
Students in classes from pre-school to graduate levels experience the
impact of stress related to war, violence, and/or trauma. However,
stress is subjective and all human beings react differently based on
their genetic make-up, personality, experiences, and environment.
Adult Learners with PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder) and
Depression experience even greater stress and anxiety handling
everyday pressures of work and school schedules. In addition, the
competition for present and future jobs is another source of great
stress for most Adult Learners. Dr. Applewhite and guests will discuss
ways to minimize the impact of stress reported by Adult Learners and
Student Veterans regarding conflicts in Syria, Iran, Afghanistan,
African countries and other places around the world. Listen to the
episodes of the Student2Teacher(tm) show any day of the week and our
schedule of shows by visiting www.whiteappleinstitute.org .To learn
more about how you can support our disabled students and Veterans
achieve their education and workforce goals visit
http://www.whiteappleinstitute.org and please make a tax-deductible
donation of $5 or more. Thank you.
Learn how Neurobiological influences can alter the sensitivity of the brain circuits thus making a stress individual less susceptible to developing anxiety and its disorders. When experiencing Stress and Anxiety, very often our brain becomes very sensitive to the perceived stress triggers and over reacts, Producing excessive amounts of a type of brain wave called high-Beta (22-35Hz). Tune in our segment with Dr. Aquino and Pastor Fran who share how Neurofeedback can benefit you and your family.
Neurofeedback (or EEG biofeedback) is a learning technique that leads to changes in brain wave patterns.
It can give you the mental edge to respond to stress in an appropriate manner.
Do you want to improve performance but feel that something is holding you back?
Do you want to respond to stress differently?
If so, then EEG biofeedback could be beneficial for you
Exercise Physiologist/Licensed Insurance Broker Patricia Colloca discusses how chronic financial stress impacts the physical health of individuals. Financial stress over a period of time can lead to the harm of vital body systems such as: Blood Pressure, Heart Rate, Mood Dysfuctions, Memory and Immune Responses.
The dichotomy of culture, music, lifestyle, entertainment, food and attractions has drawn millions to both the East or West Coast of the US. The Traveling Eye looks at all these and other items that make both coast the ideal destinations for your travels. From Maine to Malibu, NY to LA. We look at what makes each so special. Join Bonnie & Ja'Vonne on the fight of who is the best.
Join Helen Brahms from Cruise Planners - Have2Cruise and Kymberlee Simantel as we talk about how Essential Oils will help you while you travel. Essential Oils are not only good for everyday use but they play an important roll while traveling in helping you to stay healthy, beat JetLag and many other wonderful uses to help you get the most from your vacation. Out of all the Essential Oils out there we will look at some basic oils you need to ensure you have with you and some of the uses for them.
For more information about Essential Oils please go to http://www.BralenOils.com
Secondhand Stress is contagious! Protect yourself by holding firmly to your Empowerment. Allowing yourself to absorb the stress of others will stip you of the Empowerment you worked so hard to achieve.
How can you recognize Secondhand Stress and what can you do to stop it from affecting your life? Join Teresa Beeman for 30 minutes of discussion on Secondhand Stress - Stop Giving Away Your Empowerment.
This show airs live every Monday and Wednesday at 11:00 am Eastern time and is brought to you by the Center for Empowered Women.com.
Be sure to check out Empowered and Living It: 52 Weeks to a More Empowered Life. The program starts Wednesday, October 1. Make an investment in yourself and enroll today!
Do you love the Nightlife...Do you love to Boogie? Then travel and this episode is for you. Join Bonnie & Ja'Vonne as they follow the globe on a universal search for Party Towns. From NY to Tokyo, there is a party somewhere, all the time. The Traveling Eye looks at where, when and what to do when you get there. Why is not the question...because we all want to PARTY.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (98 chatters)
- NTEB (50 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (50 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (38 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (21 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (20 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (16 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (16 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (16 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (15 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (11 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (11 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (10 chatters)
- Fins Radio (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (8 chatters)
- TimBinnall (8 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (7 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (7 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- Madden NFL 15 on PlayStation4 (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (5 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (5 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (5 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (5 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (5 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (4 chatters)
- PAGO Radio (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (4 chatters)
- Omega Man (4 chatters)
- G220 Radio (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Bellesprit (3 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (3 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (3 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (3 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (3 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Twilight Talk Radio presents (2 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (2 chatters)
- Music4LifeUSA (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- Pastor Andrew Bills (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- in5d (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- LCS (2 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (1 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Iammzmuseradio (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (1 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Sales Coaching Chalk Talk (0 chatters)