SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Travelers are easy targets for criminals. We are often so busy taking care of our luggage, tickets, and fellow travelers that we are not aware of our surroundings. Don't fall victim to those who are watching for you to be distracted, if only for a moment. Join Choices host, Judi Moreo, as she talks about some of the things you can do to keep yourself and your belongings safe.
Judi has been a public speaker for over 25 years and as such, she has traveled to 28 countries around the world averaging approximately 100 days a year "on the road". Actually, most of that travel has been "in the air." During these years of travel, she has learned many techniques for staying safe, healthy, and comfortable while traveling.
Listen in to learn what questions to ask when you book a hotel room, how to do a safety check when you enter your hotel room, and many other things you need to know about making your trips as fun and safe as possible.
Travel expenses can really add up if you’re not planning ahead. Creating a Travel Budget for your entire trip can add up to big savings and a happy return. Tune in with Ja'Vonne & Bonnie for tips and essentials for “Creating a Travel Budget” and enjoy your vacation.
Join us for another fascinating discussion exploring the nature of consciousness.
‘Out of Body’ Response to Combat Stress
‘Out of Body Experience’ – Trauma Memory
Shell Shock and Gassing WW1
Vietnam – Iraq – Afghanistan
Alternatives to Medication
Doctors of the Soul - Case Book
Healing Case Studies
Self Help Energy Alignment Techniques
Releasing Memory Imprints safely
The Emerald Alignment
A practical Self Help approach to Energy Field Alignment, Healing, Sealing and Protecting the auric field.
Read Carol's Blog: http://rainbowlight.uk.com/blog/
Download show links: http://www.paranormalmatters.co.uk
We are unable to take calls during this show but please send your questions or comments through the forum: Rainbow Light Forum
or via email: email@example.com
in Self Help
Janine Lutz, dubbed MoAB, Mother of America’s Battalion by members of the Warfighter Community is a business owner, marine mom, cancer survivor, Bereaved mother & veteran advocate. While Janine is the CEO of Super Stone, Inc. that is simply how she lives. Why she lives is for the LCpl Janos V Lutz Live To Tell Foundation, Inc. a 501(c)3 non-profit organization which was founded in honor of her son Janos “Johnny” Lutz. Johnny was lost in 2013 from Post-Traumatic Stress, & prescribed medications, which he struggled with as a result of his service to this country. She acts on the principle that “We the People Must Fight for Those Who Fought for US!
Start with Breakfast
You may eat breakfast at a restaurant, a hotel continental breakfast bar, or even the food aisle of a gas station. Avoid excess sugar and starchy foods if you're the driver. High carbohydrate meals may improve your mood for a short time, but lots of sugar and starch can make you sleepy.
Breakfast at a Restaurant
Choose an omelet filled with vegetables and order a side of whole wheat toast instead of a stack of pancakes and syrup.
A bowl of oatmeal with fresh fruit is filling and good for you.
If you want something sweet, choose a bran muffin, which is a good source of fiber. Or opt for whole grain toast with just a little jam or jelly.
Hotel Continental Breakfast
Choose a whole grain cereal with low-fat milk.
Fresh fruit gives you vitamins and fiber.
Yogurt or hard-boiled eggs are good sources of protein.
Avoid sugary muffins, sweet-rolls, and pre-sweetened cereal.
One of the reasons financial stress affects so many people is that we misunderstand what it IS. One of the myths of financial stress – and there are several – is that financial stress will go away just as soon as our circumstances change… i.e., “Just as soon as I have more money, I will no longer worry about money.”
Occasionally this is true. But more often than not, “enough” becomes a moving target.
On today's show No BS Money Guy Todd Strobel and Best Selling Financial Author Kim Butler discuss ways to define what is enough. Also we will be sharing ways optimize your finances by protecting what you have while getting your dollars to do many jobs.
For more information check out:
in Self Help
Many people feel life is a struggle and they are on the losing side. They often feel that everything and everybody is against them and the stress of just being alive is almost more than they can endure. What about you? Do you have stress that is preventing you from being happy? These feelings often come from efforts to control our environments, conflicts with other people, and an inability to get by. Tensions take many forms and involve such emotions as anger, hate, anxiety, guilt and fear. These bring about physically and emotionally damaging effects which can result in illness.
Of course, we all need some stress to stay alive, awake, and alert. We must learn what our best level of stress is and how to use it to function effectively. We don’t want to allow extreme reactions to envelop us so that day-to-day living gets the better of us. We need to not let the external stress control our lives, but instead control our internal responses so that we can use the power of the Life within us to create our best lives possible.
Join Choices host and author of “You Are More Than Enough,” Judi Moreo, for a discussion on simple and easy ways you can reduce the bad stressors in your life. Whether you are an executive, a stay-at-home mom, or even an astronaut, these techniques are so easy, you can incorporate them into your daily life and you’ll wonder why you didn’t think of them yourself and why you haven’t been doing them all along.
Stress is a major cause for a lot of illnesses and troubles. That's backed up by many medial studies done over the years. This week's "CleftCast" #podcast focuses on how stress affects children, adults and their parents within the cleft and craniofacial community. Host Joe Rutland introduces some basic information around stress and its symptoms while sharing from his own experiences with a cleft lip and cleft palate. This week's #podcast also has information about "The Healthy Smile" educational series, the Term of the Week, and more. Feel free to download "CleftCast" and share it with your friends in the cleft and craniofacial community. Every minute counts ... and you are loved.
On this episode of "Doc Talk", I'll be discussing tips to help those that want to travel, but suffer from illnesses such as diabetes, hypertension, incontinence, and much more. The information will not only help you when you're traveling, but also in your day to day life.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (45 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (39 chatters)
- The Portal (22 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (16 chatters)
- 63289 (16 chatters)
- FFToolbox (13 chatters)
- HOV Radio (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (10 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (9 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (9 chatters)
- SHRAonair (7 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Patriot Family (6 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (5 chatters)
- Sports Card Live (5 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (5 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (5 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (4 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (4 chatters)
- Cubanarama (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (4 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (4 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (4 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (3 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- LibertyRules (3 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (2 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (2 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (2 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (2 chatters)
- PASOS (2 chatters)
- Tinabrandon (2 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (1 chatters)
- wayneG (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Pastor Andrew Bills (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (1 chatters)
- Sales Coaching Chalk Talk (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- Takeover Tuesday (1 chatters)
- The Candy Coated Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Art Bulla (1 chatters)
- Common Ground Media Group OK (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Disasterpiece Theater (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD MORNING SHOW (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (0 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (0 chatters)
- American Statesman (0 chatters)