SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Project Empowerment is delighted to have on photo journalist and blogger, Tan Brown, also known as The Traveling Cow.
She travels the world in a cow suit seeking and sharing stories so that her readers are introduced to the world, one human at a time. Her story is powerful, living in refugee camps as a child, growing up in America and how she gives back.
Please join us for this Empowering show!
To learn more about The Traveling Cow, you can visit her on Facebook at:
Or her website at:
Joyce and Aaron interview Cathy Waidelich, founder and CEO of Nectargy, a local organization started to provide solutions that seniors can trust in their home. They have a very stringent qualifying process for their housing and real estate professionals.
Joyce Joneschiet (Jonah-shite) Principal interior designer of Encore Living Interiors and Publisher of Encore Life Magazine hosts Encore Living Radio with her co-host Aaron D. Murphy, a licensed Architect, President of ADM Architecture and Managing Editor of EmpoweringTheMatureMind.com.
Jesse interviews Greg Doyle – Reiki Master / Energy Healer, Reiki Channel, and holds expertise in mind/body/spirit connection; particularly in energy healing, meditation, and out-of-body-experiences such as Astral Travel and Astral Projection. He helps people to move forward through their pain and obstacles, and connect more fully with their joy and potential. Greg is a trained classical musician which helped him to discover meditation in his early twenties to combat stress of stage fright, recognizing the greater aspect of self in the process. He believes that Astral Travel is a valuable tool for spiritual expansion. Greg is the author of “Awakening The Giant Within: A Personal Adventure Into The Astral Realms”. We will be looking at his work in Astral Travelling. You can learn more about the work Greg is doing at: www.gregdoylereiki.com
Clare Hedin: www.clarehedin.com
I am so excited as we continue our Neuroscience month, to bring this week's guest and author!
Don Joseph Goewey managed the department of psychiatry at Stanford Medical School, ran a regional emergency medical services system, and for twelve years headed an internationally recognized institute that pioneered an approach to catastrophic life events. He has worked with some of the most stressful situations on earth—with people facing terminal illness, parents struggling with the loss of a child, prisoners adjusting to a life sentence, and refugees of the genocidal war in Bosnia struggling with extreme post-traumatic stress. He spent six years directing a think tank aimed at integrating breakthroughs in neuroscience and psychology. From this work, he innovated a model for changing brain structure to extinguish stress reactions and amplify the higher brain function that enables a human being to flourish.
HIs new book is groundbreaking and can help anyone deal more effectively with stress.(order it here) Learn more about Don here.
I'm going to teach you how to make money in your sleep and on the beach!! Learn today about this exciting opportunity!
Join Christy Demetrakis and her special guest, Pastor Genette Howard for "Fight Stress & Live Tuesday, October 21st at 6:30pm EST. If you're constantly feeling overwhelmed and stressed, don't miss this show.
About Genette Howard:
Genette Howard is an international speaker, author, and spiritual leader who empowers women to thrive in life, love and work. With over 20 years experience in women’s ministry, she has helped countless women breakthrough into happier, healthier and more fulfilling lives. Her message is Christ-centered and scientifically grounded, with heavy doses of motivation. Genette’s delivery style has been described as compassionate, relevant, life changing and dynamite!
Genette Howard is the author of “Fight Stress & Live! 5 Simple Commitments That Can Save Your Life.” Her book reveals her personal battle with chronic stress and the God-given strategy that dramatically restored her health and well-being. With a deep connection to the struggles of today’s women, she offers simple spiritual and practical tools that help women go from barely surviving to thriving in life.
She is the co-founder and executive pastor of Restoration Worship Centers International in Fayetteville, Arkansas, where she leads alongside her husband, Pastor Dexter Howard. Genette is the joyful mother of six daughters: Alexa, Bethany, Celeste, Destiny, Eden and Faith.
For many the holidays mean sickness, stress, depression and lots of busyness. We've got 10 tips to help you stress less.
Fall kicks off the holiday season helping us transition to the busyness that can dominate this time of the year. Fall is a time to let go and clear out the clutter and negativity.
If you find yourself dreading the whrlwind of the last quarter, then tune in with us and learn how you can make the most of fall and the holiday season.
Our passion is to help you Get Real and bridge the gap to a joy-filled passionate life with good health and vitality.
Mark and Kally Efros
Indigo Mountain: Wellness, Toys & Gifts
Connect with on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest
Photos curtesy of luigi diamanti, Stuart Miles, imagerymajestic, Feelart, anankkml, tiverylucky at Freedigitalphotos.net
3 Tips for managing stress and feeling confident and calm by Barb Schmidt author, THE PRACTICE
1. Meditation- The first tip I always suggest is meditation. Starting your day in stillness and peace is setting the tone for your whole day. In a five minute meditation you are training your mind by placing your attention on your breath, not engaging the thoughts, practicing being patient, and spending time with yourself, connecting with that deep place of calmness and strength. This time in the morning grounds you as you go into your day with the knowing you are carrying this peace with you. You’ve taken this precious time to be present with your breath; with yourself.
2. Breathe. Give yourself permission to Stop! Even in the most stressful or chaotic situations, I find that if I just take a small step back, close my eyes and focus on my breath, for just a minute, I find peace and relief. Many times we get caught up with the whirlwind of life and forget to breathe! Having this one small tip in your back pocket can bring so much clarity to your life.
3. Stay in the present moment. Do not allow your mind to wander back to what has already transpired or forward to the “what ifs” of the future. Gently bring your mind back to the present, with your breath, an affirmation or your sacred mantra, to what is right now, and tackle any problem you may be experiencing from there. You are in control of your own mind, produce thoughts that are beneficial for your life in this very moment
nwo - Late Night Show - While You Were Sleeping - Liber AL vel Legis & Diary of a Drug Fiend -
The Book of Law, Liberalsim, Communism, Socialism - Etymology.The origins of words &
The division of education,manipulating history. Juedo Mystism & The Kabbalistic Tree of Life comparison
"The Tree of Life" IN history. Astrotheology. Bush, Crowley, & Blavatsky. The Koesher Conspiracy.
The Pleiadian and "The Twenty-Six Thousand Year Cycle." Third Degree Freemasonary & The Third Eye, DMT, Media Military, Militarism. Psychology of Economics. The episode will be more directed through a brief breakdown of "difficult topic" content of words. The asumption of defined words & the origins of.........
There is so much pressure being put on people now a days, which is causing everyone a lot of stress. Stress isn't good for anyone, so it is important to know what causes stress and how to deal with it. Stress interfers with people's lives everyday, but it doesn't have to. Learn what triggers the stress and stop it from happening. Its important to not fill your mind with pain and panic.
The Traveling Eye Radio Show is on the road again. This time in the Spanish Peninsula.
The Basque Country of Spain is an elegant destination full of charm and personality. Tune in and take a tour through the Basque Country and it's culture with Ja'Vonne from The Traveling Eye and see all this region of Spain has to offer.
Join Host Live Chats
- Holger Awakens (31 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (26 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (21 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (16 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (13 chatters)
- NOPC Radio Network (13 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (12 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (10 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (9 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (9 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- Shetaut Neter (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- Momma Joyce (4 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Fins Radio (3 chatters)
- ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- opposing the matrix (3 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Donny C (2 chatters)
- Just Us Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (2 chatters)
- Italian Tomatoes (2 chatters)
- JeffBanjamin (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)