SORT BY Relevancy
This is an experimental episode of What's on our Mind, which is the default title with What's on Your Mind and What's on Our Minds both taken on the Blog Talk Radio hemisphere.
Here, playwright and comic book writer Tim Bungeroth joins screenwriter and Mets blogger/podcaster Sam Maxwell to discuss whatever's on his mind, from pop culture to urban life, to Star Wars and comic books as well as the Bears, whatever's on his mind, Tim Bungeroth will discuss.
So join us for the conversation at 6pm ET...dig it
Greetings to all God's leading ladies I am excited about this series that I am teaching on transformation of the mind. Each week we will dive into God's word and not just read it but mediate on it Jooshua 1:8 says to mediate on God's word day and night why is that so important because once we mediate on God's word we will begin to follow and do exactly what God's word says to do we will begin to align ourselves with God.This week teaching is going to line up with next week guest she will be joining me in the studio to teach on transformation of the body I believe that is an essential part of our transformation that God wants us healed in every way,2 Corinthians 7:1 the bible says Because we have these promises dear friends, let us cleanse ourselves from everything that can defile our body and spirit. And let us work toward complete holiness because we fear God. So tell your friends and family to join us we all have or know someone that needs to hear this word so Tweet your friends.I believe God is going to help us wrap up this series by the end of this year.Remember God loves you with an Everlasting Love.
in Self Help
A STRONG AND SUCCESSFUL LIFE NEEDS A SOLID FOUNDATION! Whether you are just beginning to lay your foundation in life or you've already built your life but need to shore up some weak spots these broadcasts are designed with YOU in mind! Don't give up on yourself! So many people have gone through struggles and wish they had someone to stand alongside them and give them that little nudge they need to keep going. I want to be that ONE for YOU!
Have you ever needed a little encouragement? I am leveraging more than twenty five years to LIFT YOU UP to a position of HOPE and COURAGE!! You have more potential inside you than you realize! You were born for GREATNESS!
DON'T QUIT!! KEEP GOING!
Let me help you TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE into one of EXPECTATION and PURPOSE!
CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK!
John W. Carver, LUTCF
P.O. Box 39
Manchester MD 21102
443-900-5070 - Office
410-905-8336 - Direct Line
firstname.lastname@example.org - Email
www.abc2news.com/dpp/news/region/carroll_county/julianas-journey - On the News!
"I'm not a giver upper!" Juliana Carver (October 4, 2013)
in Self Help
Do you fear who you are, or who you have become? In a busy world, it's easy to lose sight of who you TRULY are. Find your identity and fear not!
Host, Dawna Hetzler shares her fears. We all fear something. What is that you fear? Dawna will discuss three things to help you combat fear. Do you want to be the warrior God created you to be? Do you want to be your more authentic self? Break through the barriers, and conquer your fears. Empower yourself. Live life to the fullest and quit living in fear. Fear robs you of the joys of today. You can do it. You are not alone in your fears. You are stonger than you think you are. You are a warrior, ready to fight any fear that comes your way.
in Self Help
30 minutes will change your life. Join Amy Tammen every Monday through Thursday, 12:00 PST for in-depth conversations on intuition, ambition, consciousness and creating success. A radio show for intuitive, action-oriented, conscious people who have big dreams and aspirations. Each episode will give you the tools to manifest your desires, achieve your goals and live an amazing life. Amy will guide you to expand your consciousness so you can create lasting success in business, relationships and wellness. Sign-up for Amy’s newsletter and you’ll receive a free intuitive reading to map out your blueprint for success: www.intuitivecoachingwithamy.com. Share you insights and a-ha moments on the Intuitive Coaching with Amy Facebook page and Twitter.
in Self Help
Tune in and join Dr. J. as she dialogues with Minister Sabriena Williams, to discuss the various aspects of “Self-Awareness” as a Preacher, Teacher, Prophetesss, Spiritual Life Coach & Author and much, much more.
in Self Help
Random Talk is a product of a long standing friendship, now coming up on 15 years, Carol and I came up with this brilliant idea. Recently on one of our weekly walks, we decided to give people a look into our great discussions and weekly rants.
Friends since 1999, our friendship has taught us patience, forgiveness, support and a host of other lessons. Since then we have both become college graduates, working professionals, business owner, wives, and Carol a mother. We hope to continue our loving friendship for years to come.
Show aired 9/17/2014 @4:30pm
This week Sharea and Carol discuss a post from Sharea's blog The Radiant Sunshine entitled, "I have a mind for thinking and a heart for loving..." Join us as we discuss the importance of loving yourself, how it affects your external relationships when you don't, and how having too many rules and too few boundries can lead to unhealthy relationships.
Development Page: rsdevelopment.org
Also like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheRadiantSunshine
in Self Help
This week Janet addresses issuses of empowerment and how it can be used in conjunction with neutralizing but first, Janet reads for Dynyse who is having troubling adjusting to a more public career. The HS and Janet find the underlying thread of the issue which contains feelings of having to hide, being a wallflower, and vulnerablity in crowds; due to past experiences, lives and beliefs of chaos and victimization. Wrapping up, she then explains that empowerment with focus and attention directed toward the physical body can help your connection, health or mental issues.
In today's MANformation Podcast we talk about one of the most widely known Alpha Males in the World... the one and only Arnold Schwarzenegger! Whether you love him or hate him, you most definitely have to respect him.
“I remember Skip saying, I think the fan base was was more upset with the fact the Nanny wasn't hot than with him cheating on his wife.” – Adam Ference
Join Skip and Adam as they talk about Arnold's journey through his greatest victories, and jaw-dropping scandals. Sit back, relax, and have some fun with some Bro Talk from your hosts Skip La Cour, and Adam Ference. Hint: Don’t forget to visit http://manformation.com/arnold to watch a bonus video for this Podcast!
Why do we feel the way we feel? How can we feel better? Our thoughts and emotions affect our health.
Candace B. Pert, PhD was a Research Professor in the Department of Physiology and Biophysics at Georgetown University Medical Center is the author of a fantastic book, Molecules of Emotion that will change the way you see the body and mind. Her pioneering research on how the chemicals inside our bodies form a dynamic information network that link mind and body.
"Most psychologists treat the mind as disembodied, a phenomenon with little or no connection to the physical body. Conversely physicians treat the body with no regard to the mind or the emotions. But the body and mind are not separate, and we cannot treat one without the other." Dr. Candace Pert
The book, Molecules of Emotion, is foundational knowledge for many healing techniques like the LifeLine Technique.
Our passion is to help you Get Real and bridge the gap to a joy-filled passionate life with good health and vitality. Read more about us by clicking here. Get real information, wellness tips, health care products, and information to help inspire creativity and imagination.
Mark and Kally Efros
Indigo Mountain: Wellness, Toys & Gifts
Connect with on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
Episode 957. Today, I welcome back Alexandra Douglas to teach us all about raising Quail. Backyard Poultry with the Chicken Whisperer® is a nationally broadcast web radio show all about keeping backyard poultry, show poultry, and living a self-sufficiant lifestyle. Each week, the Chicken Whisperer®, Editor In Chief of, Chicken Whisperer Magazine, Author of, The Chicken Whisperer's Guide To Keeping Chickens, and National Spokesperson for the USDA-APHIS Biosecurity for Birds Program, welcomes experts in their field from around the country to share their knowledge about backyard poultry, show poultry, and living a self-sufficiant lifestyle. Special guests include, poultry scientist and professor, Dr. Brigid McCrea, Ph.D., Peter Brown, aka The Chicken Doctor, Alexandra Douglas, aka The Quail Lady, Jeannette Beranger, with the Livestock Conservancy, Richard Freudenberger, Publisher of Back Home Magazine, Traci Kennebeck with Purple Lotus Oils, as well as FFA members, 4-H members, poultry club members, and the who's who in the backyard poultry, show poultry, and self-sufficiant lifestyle industries. The Backyard Poultry with the Chicken Whisperer® web radio show has given away more chicken coops, and chicken related prizes than anyone else on the planet! Tune in to learn more about your backyard chickens from the experts!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (73 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (41 chatters)
- The Portal (34 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (33 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (17 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- in5d (17 chatters)
- Straitway (14 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (13 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (13 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (13 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (12 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (12 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (9 chatters)
- Living Astrology (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (8 chatters)
- Trek Talking (8 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (7 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (6 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (6 chatters)
- Random Rants (5 chatters)
- Rifleman (5 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (2 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Chronical of Ladi Kay (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- MRTALK (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- LyricalForte (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Gathering At The Well (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (0 chatters)
- The Grace View (0 chatters)