SORT BY Relevancy
Today on Coffee with Conrad
Minimum wage Hike
Jabbering with Jesus Jam Jason
Blood Moon Hullabaloo
Bible Believing Boy
Links at ConradRocks.Net
Shane Krauser takes on the key issues of the days and analyzes them like none other - according to the rule of law and our U.S. Constitution. Are you ready to restore this nation to its foundational principles? Shane hits on the following topics:
1. Is America exceptionalism? Shane talks about the following video produced by Aaron Sorkin (Newsroom) and its contentions that America is not exceptional. Hollywood has once again bamboozled the American people and even conservatives are buying it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMqcLUqYqrs
2. What does it mean to be free?
3. Free market capitalism and minimum wage laws.
4. Piers Morgan is not done with the NRA. We're sure that the NRA is just shaking in its boots.
Shane Krauser, the host of Liberty Storm, ignites the flames of liberty on "Freedom Friday." Don't miss this show as you prepare to head into the weekend. Shane covered the following:
1. Minimum wage legislation is anti-poor.
2. The Fourth Amendment is under attack. But what if it means going after underage drinking? What about stopping drunk drivers?
3. A National Guard recruiter was instructed to stop handing out promotional t-shirts at a New York high school after teachers complained at the shirts featured a soldier holding a weapon. What?
4. Prayer in schools? One teacher is suspended for joining his football team in prayer.
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
This Saturday on Critical Discourse, we want to cover 2 pressing issues.
The first, the press conference by Eric Holder, launched a formal investigation into allegations and of civil rights violations, on the part of the Ferguson, Missouri police, in the wake of the Michael Brown shooting.
To say the least, the results should be greatly anticipated and perhaps to many black people, a confirmation and vindication of what many have said for decades, that [predominately white] police forces tend to act heavy-handedly, when it comes to black people, especially black men, which ultimately reverberates into unjust treatment by the larger, criminal justice system.
However, what if the probe does not substantiate such claims? How then, will black people deal with the nagging issues, in which we find ourselves crying out for redress?
Second,, as a smaller part of the minimum wage fight, on Thursday, thousands of fast-food workers across the country went on “strike”, demonstrating and demanding that their wages be increased to $15/hour.
Presuming this was to take place, what will be the impact on food prices? Are their demands, legitimate, or perhaps, part of a larger play by unions, to garner strength, members and money?
And I might ask, is somehow, the illegal immigration lobby interspersed in this?
MINIMUM WAGE FOR THE RICH $6 MILLION AN HOUR AND FOR THE POOR $7:25 WE MUST STAND UP AND FIGHT BACK PEPLE TOGETHER AS ONE PEOPLE IT'S THE ONLY WAY
Fast Food Franchise Owners Ask Congress For Help To Stop Worker Campaign For Wages, Union
Immigration reform will help economy
Join Host Live Chats
- The Wacko Network (16 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- superdaveshow (5 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (5 chatters)
- In the Pickle Barrel (4 chatters)
- Radio MBS International Wrld (3 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (2 chatters)
- XWave Radio (2 chatters)
- ARC Studies (1 chatters)
- Red Pill Network (1 chatters)
- SB Barber Morning Show (1 chatters)