SORT BY Relevancy
Today on Coffee with Conrad
Minimum wage Hike
Jabbering with Jesus Jam Jason
Blood Moon Hullabaloo
Bible Believing Boy
Links at ConradRocks.Net
Shane Krauser takes on the key issues of the days and analyzes them like none other - according to the rule of law and our U.S. Constitution. Are you ready to restore this nation to its foundational principles? Shane hits on the following topics:
1. Is America exceptionalism? Shane talks about the following video produced by Aaron Sorkin (Newsroom) and its contentions that America is not exceptional. Hollywood has once again bamboozled the American people and even conservatives are buying it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMqcLUqYqrs
2. What does it mean to be free?
3. Free market capitalism and minimum wage laws.
4. Piers Morgan is not done with the NRA. We're sure that the NRA is just shaking in its boots.
This Saturday on Critical Discourse, we want to cover 2 pressing issues.
The first, the press conference by Eric Holder, launched a formal investigation into allegations and of civil rights violations, on the part of the Ferguson, Missouri police, in the wake of the Michael Brown shooting.
To say the least, the results should be greatly anticipated and perhaps to many black people, a confirmation and vindication of what many have said for decades, that [predominately white] police forces tend to act heavy-handedly, when it comes to black people, especially black men, which ultimately reverberates into unjust treatment by the larger, criminal justice system.
However, what if the probe does not substantiate such claims? How then, will black people deal with the nagging issues, in which we find ourselves crying out for redress?
Second,, as a smaller part of the minimum wage fight, on Thursday, thousands of fast-food workers across the country went on “strike”, demonstrating and demanding that their wages be increased to $15/hour.
Presuming this was to take place, what will be the impact on food prices? Are their demands, legitimate, or perhaps, part of a larger play by unions, to garner strength, members and money?
And I might ask, is somehow, the illegal immigration lobby interspersed in this?
The minimum wage issue has been an ongoing topic of discussion, however, if there is to be a minumum there must be a maximum. Yes, I am being factious, but there is a point to be made here that has not yet beern addressed. I would like to put this topic to rest once and for all. Please join in the conversation by calling our Blog Talk Radio number of 646-652-4620, or toll-free 888-773-4496. Look forward to hearing from you.
The Brother of Christ (James) and the farmer called to be a prophet (Amos),were summoned by YHWH to protest and condemn the wage system of the wicked, the capitalist ideology.
This week’??s show
Minimum wage, Another Iraq War?
August 8th, 2014
The big story this week is our reentry into Iraq. Did the President do the right thing? Is it only America’s responsibility to police the world? Should other countries that depend more on the oil from that region be more engaged? Those are questions that must be answered. The burden of war seemed to be placed more on Americans than anyone else. But is it our leaders continual intervention that makes that our reality?
But before we get into Iraq, I want to talk about the minimum wage debate. This week an unlikely person weighed in with a welcomed position. Joe Scarborough made finally owned up to reality.
What are your thoughts? Let’s talk. I will also be following our hash-tag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- Curious Times (30 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (20 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (15 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (13 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (13 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (11 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (10 chatters)
- Universal Radio (9 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (9 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (6 chatters)
- Quagmire America (6 chatters)
- HatemeLoveme (6 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- DymondsRadio Live (4 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (4 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (4 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (3 chatters)
- Jason OBrien (2 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- AmYisraelchairadio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (1 chatters)