SORT BY Relevancy
Author, Pete Seat says there's a war on millennials. One-third of 18-34 year-olds live with their parents and teen unemployment in major cities tops 50%. These are the people who will be left to pay off the massive government debt we're currently accumulating. How's that gonna work? Tune in!
Have you had your healthy dose of reality lately?
There are always at least two sides to every story. Have you ever wondered how someone, who saw the same thing you did, walked away telling a vastly different story? Which version was correct? Which one was the REAL story? Actually, both are! It’s just a matter of perspective.
Joe takes the issues… especially the controversial issues (politics, prejudice, religion, illegal immigration)… and brings in people from different sides to share their viewpoint. This is definitely not a fluff piece. And while no one is attacked, the questions are hard-hitting.
But the conversation is always respectful and you’re sure to learn something new, even if you don’t agree!
If you’ve always wondered how the “other side” thinks and how they’ve arrived at their “stand”, then this is the show for you!
It’s not the right side, it’s not the wrong side, but the REAL side of the issues!
Our guest today, Jeff Fromm, is the co-author of the book "Marketing to Millennials: Reach the Largest & Most Influential Generation of Consumers Ever." Today he shares the keys for how businesses can successfully tap into this powerful segment of the marketplace.Jeff has been actively studying Millennials for several years now. In addition to his book,Jeff is the author of a number of reports on Millennials and frequently speaks about marketing to Millennials to private corporati
Episode 2: Millennials
Eddie and Elena discuss a new study into Millennials by the Pew Research Center, what Eddie would do if he ran the country, and why internet neutrality is the most important thing for young people.
Find out what they think about about True Detective, Mariah Carey, and Married With Children.
This episode is sponsored by Squarespace.com - get a 10% discount when you create your own professional website or online store by using the offer code MSG
Ebong Eka is no stranger to the world of personal finance & lifestyle. As a certified public accountant, former professional basketball player in Europe and one of Washington DC’s Best Dressed Men, he offers a fresh perspective in a commanding yet approachable manner that draws a diverse audience. Ebong gives real life-practical money solutions, tailored to the everyday person, the aspiring entrepreneur and the small business owner. Ebong developed experience with some of the largest
Just some of the latest Obama shortcomings; going to Mandela's funeral, who was and is a communist and having our flags at half mast for ten days when he never paid attention to Margaret Thatcher passing away. Obama and his latest lies - obamacare, misleading speeches on the NSA spying and more. Millennials (the cupcake generation) losing faith in Obama and obamacare. They are finally paying attention because this hits them in the pocketbook. Obama hurt himself by saying all kid
There is a relationship crisis, unlike any other recorded in history. Divorce rates are as high as 68 % in some countries. Many millennials have been born into disruptive or non-existent unions, As a result, it seems millennials are ditching traditional patriarchal marriages, questioning its sustainability and redefining what relationships and commitment mean. Through polygamy, open relationships, or throwing in the towel when they become tired of their mate, the definition of what marriage really is, seems to be undergoing a huge make-over. Do you feel our generations’ lack of commitment is detrimental to future generations? Has the traditional institution of marriage and long lasting relationships become a thing of the past? How much are you willing to put up with to maintain your relationship? Please join us Tuesday 4/8 at 6:30pm EDTto speak your piece on Conditional Love: Millennials and Commitment
@TheFeliciaShow chats with Millennials Career Experts, Elvira Guzman and Brendan Horak.
Brendan Horak is the Founder of ResuME and Elvira Guzman went from being Steve's Harvey Intern to building her own empire. Both guests will provide career advice for millennials on Friday's episode! Elvira Guzman book, "Your Blueprint: An Interactive Guide To Remembering Your True Purpose in Life" is a must read for many young professionals and millennials, trying to navigate through what's next and their career moves.
Tara Maller serves as the Associate Director for Strategic Communications for the Franklin Project. She is also a research fellow in the National Security Studies Program at the New America Foundation. Previously, Tara worked at BrightWire Inc., a NY-based startup, where she served as the managing editor and managing director of Operations, Americas. She managed the media analyst team and provided editorial direction with regard to a wide range of economic and political topics.
Tara also previously served as a military analyst at the Central Intelligence Agency, where she focused on the Iraq insurgency. From 2010-11, Tara was a predoctoral research fellow at the Belfer Center for Science & International Affairs at Harvard's Kennedy School of Government. During college, she interned in the DC Senate office of Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton. She has recently published articles with ForeignPolicy.com, CNN.com, BlogsofWar.com, Bloomberg View, Al Jazeera America & The Huffington Post.
She has also appeared as a commentator on Bloomberg, CNN, MSNBC, Fox, Al Jazeera America and HuffPost Live. Tara is also currently a member of the Truman National Security Project and a fellow with the Millennial Action Network. She received her Ph.D. in Political Science from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and a M.A. in international relations from the University of Chicago. She graduated with a B.A. in government from Dartmouth College.
@TheFeliciaShow talks "Millennials & Relationships" with Relationship Coach, Frank Brown and Relationships Author, Ashton L. Wilson as Valentine's Day arrives, @TheFeliciaShow will give you “A Millennial’s Guide to Love, Dating and Relationships” by "Dating Millennials" style. To learn more about Ashton L. Wilson visit his website at: http://AshtonLWilson.com/ and for more about Frank Brown, visit his website at: www.FrankBrownJr.com
Frank Brown is a graduated Life and Relationship Coach from the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching. His love for transformational coaching and inspiring growth fuels his efforts to build motivation and healthy relationships across the nation. Frank truly believes that healthy relationships with others begin with a healthy relationship with yourself. He uses the message of self-love to show the power of clarity and purpose, and how they can lead to a more prosperous and passion-filled life in every aspect.
Ashton L. Wilson is America’s “real talk” relationship coach, and leading authority on genuine transformation to godly manhood. Ashton specializes in building men and youth in the inner city. Founder of the Inner City Intervention program (ICL), Ashton helps free men from their circumstances and their past, while challenging them to reach extraordinary results. Ashton delivers dynamic keynotes and transformational seminars for youth and adult men through churches, businesses, colleges, and youth organizations nationwide. Real, raw, and relevant, Ashton tells the plain truth and confronts the issues that keep men bound in “boy” behavior.
John Mikaelian, a first-generation college student, currently attends San Diego State University as a Marketing major. Before attending college at the age of 22, he managed day-to-day operations of his father’s small business when he was just 18 years old. Later, he worked for medium to large retail businesses including Sears, Best Buy, Toyota of Santa Monica, and U.S. Bank. After working in the retail industry for approx. five years and becoming a top sales performer, John decided to attend college and earn a college degree.
In September 2012, John published his first book, Reality Check: A College Student’s Survival Guide, to share his knowledge and experiences of his professional and educational careers with his peers. As a first-generation college student, John faced many challenges and he was under the impression that he had fallen behind compared to his peers. As a result, he completed 32 units (9 classes) during the Spring 2012 semester at LA Valley College and Pasadena City College with a 3.1 GPA for the semester. By doing so, it allowed him to graduate sooner and eventually transfer to San Diego State University.
Reality Check: A College Student’s Survival Guide is the ONLY college survival guide written by a current college student, young adult and it uses a unique conversational tone, which makes it an easy, attention-grabbing read. It is a thought-provoking wake-up call for college students and young adults, as it helps them make informed personal decisions and maximize their college experience. After reading the book, readers will be able to utilize social media with minimum exposure of their personal information, handle peer pressure, manage their
Adam K. Levin has more than 30 years experience in consumer protection, real estate and government service. He was the director of the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs, owned and operated of one of the largest residential real estate management companies in New York City and co-founded both Credit.com and Identity Theft 911, where he still serves as Chairman and spokesperson.
Michel Falcon is a customer and employee experience consultant and professionally represented keynote speaker. In short, companies hire him to recreate or refine the level of service they deliver to their customers and employees. He travels the world speaking at business conferences for many Fortune 500 companies. His message has been heard by executives from McDonald's, Unilever, British Airways, Domino's, Dunkin' Brands, Dannone and many others. He has been mentioned and featured in Time Magazine, Forbes, Yahoo Small Business Advisors, Yahoo Finance and digiday.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- The Sedona Connection (497 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (148 chatters)
- John Baptist (109 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (39 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (38 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (36 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (20 chatters)
- Hex Education (19 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (19 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- canadianglen (14 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (13 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (13 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (12 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (11 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (9 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (8 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (8 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (8 chatters)
- AlimBey (8 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (8 chatters)
- Odwirafo (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (8 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (8 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (8 chatters)
- 12kyle (7 chatters)
- Finding Relisha Rudd Show (7 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (6 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (6 chatters)
- sun752 (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (6 chatters)
- Littany (5 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- DLFootball (5 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (4 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (4 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (4 chatters)
- The Spiritual Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- illblogradio (3 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (3 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (2 chatters)
- Home Court Sports (2 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (2 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- The Stack Off (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (2 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (2 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (1 chatters)
- The Truth Is Out There0 (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Red Room Radio (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (1 chatters)
- Erica Q Cooper Talk Show (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (1 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (0 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (0 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (0 chatters)