SORT BY Relevancy
April is Military Child Month. Join Family of a Vet on Tuesday, April 29 as we pay tribute to, and gain more awareness of the Military Children who, just like their parents are serving our country. Show host Debbie Sprague and guest Debbie Nichols, Founder, and CEO of Military Children’s Collaborative Group, Inc.
We will be exploring how military children might feel different, most military children look like any other child in school, but they have invisible pain. They also face unique challenges such as feeling isolated and face many challenges when they are separated from their parent during deployments or training. We will also discuss one of the biggest challenges today, which is identifying where military children are located, and how we can take action to address this problem. Finally, we will learn ways that you can help improve the military child's life while they are experiencing a separation from their parent.
Show Time: 6:30 – 7:30pm CST Listener Call-in Number: (323) 657-1470
Army Wife Talk Radio is the leading internet talk radio show for Army wives, by Army wives. AWTR is hosted by the Army Wife Network Core Team - www.ArmyWifeNetwork.com. AWTR guests bring exciting, relevant topics and resources to the attention of our military families.
Guest: Pamela Brehm and Joan Rooney - Tutor.com
THE MILITARY EXCHANGE - Radio Hour
The Military Exchange - Military Talk - Radio Show & Theater
The Military Exchange is just that... An exchange of views and Interest from Veterans and thier Friends, to better promote the Status of Military Veterans in our Community.
Active / Reserve Military Affairs.
Politics as they apply to our Men and Women in the Military and at Home.
Humorous Banter and Music filled with Pride, for God,Country and Corp.
Talk About with Rez and Andy: A LIVE 30 minute special interest show on Blog Talk Radio.
On today's show we welcome Sandy Jones, director of Free Rein Therapeutic Riding, to talk about how horses have helped children with cerebral palsey, autism, anxiety and many other debilitating conditions. Recently, they've also become active in healing our wounded warriors.
Please join us and call in with questions or thoughts.
The MIlitary Exchange Radio Show is All About Veterans, Active Duty and Reserve MIlitary Personel. During the 60's thru the 80's I saw how the returning Veteran was treated. How His Character was deminished in the eyes of His civilian counterparts.My Job is to raise the image of the Veteran, show How He or She has been an asset to their community. I mix this with Current Daily events, Humor, Infornation and a better explanation of world events, With a "no hold bar" approach to Military and Veteran Politics. and end the show with a Healing approach from the word of God.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (154 chatters)
- 64452 (45 chatters)
- Curious Times (29 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (27 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (25 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (16 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (16 chatters)
- NOPC Radio Network (9 chatters)
- OCG (9 chatters)
- Daddy G (8 chatters)
- opposing the matrix (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (5 chatters)
- NDB Media (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (4 chatters)
- Donny C (3 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (3 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (0 chatters)