SORT BY Relevancy
Guys this week I have Philadelphia Phunny Phucker Mike Proto... Mike you can use that if you want cause I am a Phucking Genius and the Shit just rolls out of my head...
Mike is lighting it up in The City of Brotherly Love... what a joke that is... have you ever been?
Mike caught my attention when I started to follow his workout routine.... He says when he wants to burn a lot of calories he lights a fat kid on fire.... I don't care who you are that's funny... So listen in Monday October 7, 2013 at 8-10 PM Eastern... click this link to listen or call us 310-807-5150.
See you then... Love you all Muah! The friggin muah there is for the women...Guys high five...
Former world heavyweight champ Mike Tyson had little faith that his one-man show, The Undisputed Truth, would get any further than he and wife Kiki Tyson’s kitchen table, let alone attract the directing talents of Spike Lee. “I didn’t believe we’d ever wind up on Broadway, but my wife did. She believed in her writing, she believed in her show. And what’s even more unbelievable is that we’re following up Broadway with a world tour,” he tells The Players
Join Host Live Chats
- Ms Blue (64 chatters)
- Vince in the Bay (25 chatters)
- JamielsLaw (12 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (9 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (7 chatters)
- Harsh Reality Radio (6 chatters)
- OPWR (6 chatters)
- Eric Morse (4 chatters)
- Autistic People (3 chatters)
- Geek Pile (3 chatters)
- PIP 1111 Radio (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- FRANCY AND FRIENDS (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Kingdom of God or Nothing (1 chatters)