SORT BY Relevancy
During his speech, Obama compared violence committed in the name of other religions, especially Christianity during the Crusades, to the problems the world faces today in the Middle East.“Everything he does is against what Christians stand for, and he’s against the Jews in Israel,” Huckabee said. “The one group of people that can know they have his undying, unfailing support would be the Muslim community. “This president couldn’t watch a western from the ’50s and know the difference between the good guys and the bad guys, even if John Wayne was starring in the film.” Mike Huckabee Daily Caller
This week, I'll be discussing Republican Presidential candidate Mike Huckabee, his love of God, Guns, Grits, Gravy, and Diabetes, along with explaining his platform and why he has a better chance of being appointed to run American Atheists than being elected President of the United States.
Logicast is a weekly podcast that airs every Thursday night at 8:00 PM CST/9:00 PM EST.
We discuss topics like politics, history, religion, science, skepticism, and economics.
You can like us on Facebook at facebook.com/logicast, or find us on blog talk radio at blogtalkradio.com/logicast (you can listen to previous episodes here, too).
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* Congress is now taking a stand for Chaplain Wes Modder. He’s the Navy chaplain that’s been censored and told not to pray in Jesus’ Name.
* Governor Mike Huckabee says not to enlist in the military until President Obama leaves office.
Listen to The Overtime Sports Show with Mike Wood as I bring you the latest in sports from around the country! Tonight's Special Guest Kathy Reaves of PD Sports Recruiters! The Overtime Sports Show the hardest hitting sports show in the country when you listen I would advise you to wear a helmet and cup concussions are possible and hitting below the belt is encouraged! The Overtime Sports Show Monday-Friday 7pm on Blogtalkradio!
*The opinions expressed by the guest on the show are not those of the host or the show and are solely those of the guest*
On the lucky 13th episode of Mike on the Mic, Mike will cover a huge weekend in sports: the NBA Playoffs (Spurs-Clips Game 7!), the Stanley Cup Playoffs, Mayweather/Pacquiao, the Kentucky Derby and more!
-NBA Playoffs: Eight teams left: Hawks, Warriors, Cavaliers, Rockets, Bulls, Clippers, Wizards and Grizzlies. Who wins in Round 2 and why?
-Stanley Cup Playoffs: Also, eight teams remain in the chase: Rangers, Ducks, Canadiens, Blackhawks, Lightning, Wild, Capitals and Flames. Who advances to the Conference Finals?
-Mayweather/Pacquiao: Why did Floyd come out on top? What's next for Mr. 48-0? Is this the end for "Pacman"?
Tune in on Monday afternoon at 1 PM ET!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (62 chatters)
- in5d (27 chatters)
- Yada (27 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (13 chatters)
- John Baptist (11 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (9 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (7 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- Triple Dark (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (2 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (2 chatters)
- and now for something completely (2 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (2 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Dubol Ryngz Radio (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Mocha Soul (1 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (1 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (1 chatters)