SORT BY Relevancy
LIVE 3-4 PM ET
The @a2iwheels/www.a2iwheelandtire.com guestline presents MLive.com's Kyle Austin, who joins Sports in the Mitten to discuss Michigan State basketball.
The Spartans are in the mix for a couple of transfers, and SITM asks Austin about the possibilities of landing one or both. Also, we'll talk about Byrd's transfer and what that means for Izzo.
Hosts Adam Biggers and John Gustin also hit on the Tigers, Michigan football recruiting, the NBA Playoffs and more.
Follow us on Twitter @AdamBiggers81 and @jgustin113
"We got your rubber"
Spring is here. Get in gear at A2i Wheel and Tire.
Visit the shop at 1904 Cedar in Holt, or call Adam Stevens' crew directly at (517) 214-1044.
Osmun's Landscaping (www.OsmunLandscape.com)
Top soil, residential/commercial, load or deliver. Serving Mid-Michigan for more than 30 years. Call (810) 234-3200 or visit at G1372 Hill Rd., Flint, Mich.
We chat with the Editor of The Only Colors, Pete Rossman, about all things Michigan State, including how they match up wtih Ohio State, whether their offense can continue to improve and who should be more explosive next season, what they can do to beat Oregon, and what needs to happen for the season to be a success, how they're able to win without attracting big name recruits, and more.
Our special guest tonight hails from Detroit, Michigan. The oldest of four siblings, she graduated from Cody High School in 1976. She's happily married to Wallace F. Hoskins, Jr. with 3 kids. She became a certified paralegal at the American Institute of Paralegal Studies before recieving an Associates Degree in Arts from Wayne County Community College. Then went on to earned her Bachelor's Degree in Business Management from Walsh College in Troy, Michigan.
After earning her degrees, she worked as a Corrections Officer for the Michigan Department of Corrections where she stayed for 3 years. She transitioned to the field of parole and probation thereafter. Other jobs had her working as a Bill Collector for Credit Acceptance Corporation, the Crisis Intervention Advocate for Detroit and Inkster Public Schools.
Today she has her own popular radio show, STAND UP NOW with Cynthia Johnson, and is ready to lead and serve all the people in the House of Representatives, hoping to serve in District 5. You can hear her show every Tuesdays on 1440AM-WDRJ from 10:30am to 11:00am. Her co-host is Political Reporter Levonia Perryman-Fairfax. It's a radio show that showcases Detroiters who are making a positive difference in their City. As we all know, Detroit has gone down but trying to make a comeback out of economic depression.
Michigan's Democratic Primary is set for Tuesday, August 5th, 2014.
We are pleased to have this strong woman here to promote her campaign. Kitchen Politics 123 Radio Show with Dave & Lori proudly introduces the next State Representative from Michigan- District 5, Cynthia A. Johnson!
READ Dave's Column: www.liberalfix.com
When one thinks of compassion and enthusiasm for life, there is one person that comes to mind for everyone who knows, love and respect him. Our Special Guest tonight is just that. Born in Flint, Michigan he offers himself up to be the next State Senator hoping to represent District 34 come Tuesday, November 4, 2014. August 5, 2014 is the Michigan Primary. Certain key issues make him stand out from the crowded field of contenders. Love him or not, he's a fighter for:
The Repeal of the Right to Work State Law
Job creation to make Flint, Michigan the hub of Job creation
Fighting Crime: Address overcrowding in jails and reduce crime by putting more police on the street, tougher penalties and sentencing for people who break the law. Reduce crime and take Flint off the "Worst Cities In America" List.
Education: Funding should be a top priority again
Equal Right: Marriage should be for all and endorses Equal Work for Equal Pay
AGAINST the Emergency Manager Law that Governor Rick Synder signed into law.
Former Vermont Governor Howard Dean's Democracy for America has endorsed him.
Make checks payable to: Committee to Elect Nathan R. Morrish, PO Box 320693, Flint, MI 48532
Sign up to Volunteer: www.morrish4michiganstaterep.com TEL: 810-441-0068
Campaign Fundraiser: White Horse Tavern in Flint, Michigan on June 25, 2014 starting at 4:30pm
We are pleased to welcome Nathan Morrish!
Michigan Literary Network:. Helping writers get to their literary goals and connecting readers to Michigan Authors.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (494 chatters)
- John Baptist (99 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (26 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (26 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (19 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (16 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (16 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (15 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (12 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (9 chatters)
- canadianglen (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (7 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (7 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (6 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (6 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (6 chatters)
- Quagmire America (6 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (6 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (5 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- DDP Radio (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (4 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (4 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- Love Productions (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (2 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- illblogradio (2 chatters)
- Opulent Network (2 chatters)
- THE TAILGATE ZONE (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Interface (1 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (1 chatters)