SORT BY Relevancy
Join Dr. Cheryl Cottle on Women in Business Radio on Tuesday, 3rd March 2015 at 11:00 am EST where she will be introducing the International Women's Day Women in Business Radio Summit. We also extend our invitation to you to join us during the course of the week. We will keep you posted as to what time we will be broadcasting.
This year’s International Women's Day event is entitled — Women’s Health and Physical Health Well-ness for Women Entrepreneurs — a great way to celebrate International Womens' Day.
This year’s event is in keeping with IWD theme “make it happen” — which suggests that what ever we focus on or want, can happen. In essence we can do what we want. We just have to “make it happen”. Our mental health and physical health should be our number one focus — and for women entrepreneurs — if we want our businesses to grow, develop and become a sustainable business entity — we must be in the driver’s seat.
The goals of this event are: One to start a dialogue on women health and physical health wellness — to break the social stigmas and taboo associated with it and that which keeps us in silence and in isolation and secondly, to spread awareness overall
To implement this radio broadcast, women, both professional practitioners in the area of complimentary treatment and holistic/alternative care providers will share their perspectives. You can join us and be a part of our audience, where you too can ask a question or share your stories and point- of- views.
You can call in to the show with the number: 310-982-4237
Sponsor: Crafted Spaces
It has been said that "Rome wasn't built in a day"...But did you know...
Two thousand years ago, the world was ruled by Rome. From England to Africa and from Syria to Spain, one in every four people on earth lived and died under Roman law.
So...you ask. What does that have to do with me?
Well, listen, learn and of course...
Buckle your seat belt because you are in for a hell of a ride.
Scriptures; Mark 10:51; Mark10:36; Isaiah 40:31
We invite you to come and feed on the Word of God every Tuesday and Thursday @ 10:00 Am Est. As Rev. Frankie Dorsey bring the Word to encourage. Listen in @ 347-237-5593 or join us on the web @ www.blogtalkradio.com/in- his-presence-ministrywe
God bless you and may heaven smile upon you!!
LACK OF SLEEP HAS REACHED EPIDEMIC LEVELS IN THE U.S. IT’S ESTIMATED THAT 70 MILLION AMERICANS SUFFER FROM A SLEEP OR WAKEFULNESS DISORDER.
HERE NOW WITH SOME EYE-OPENING INFORMATION ON THE IMPACT THAT SLEEP DISORDERS HAVE ON DAY-TO-DAY ACTIVITIES IS THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF THE WILLIS-EKBOM DISEASE FOUNDATION, KARLA DZIENKOWSKI.
1. WHAT ARE THE HEALTH EFFECTS OF NOT GETTING ENOUGH SLEEP?
2. WHAT ARE SOME OF THE CAUSES OF SLEEP DISTURBANCES?
3. WHAT IS RESTLESS LEG SYNDROME (RLS) AND WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS?
4. WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO TALK ABOUT RLS DURING SLEEP AWARENESS WEEK/WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO TALK ABOUT RLS IN RELATION TO SLEEP?
5. WHAT CAN PEOPLE WITH RLS DO TO GET BETTER REST AT NIGHT?
Karla M. Dzienkowski, RN, BSN - Executive Director - Willis-Ekbom Disease Foundation
Karla M. Dzienkowski, RN, BSN is the Executive Director of the Willis-Ekbom Disease Foundation, also known as the RLS Foundation, located in Rochester, MN. In her role as Executive Director, Ms. Dzienkowski is responsible for supporting and upholding the mission and goals or the WED Foundation.
in Real Estate
Today on "It's My House" shall discuss the distinctions between "Social Capital" vs "Social Programs". The primary distinction between the two is that Social Programs pay a person (not to produce). If you have Social Capital you produce.
We shall also ask the questions:
Can U pass on "generational wealth" with Social Programs ?
Can U pass on "generational wealth" with Social Capital ?
After we answer those questions, we shall discuss HOW anyone can generate social capital TODAY and how we can organize TODAY to pass that "Social Wealth" into the future.
THIS IS... YOUR wake Up Call. Set your alarm for 7:30 am PST every weekday for 10 minutes of "get up and get your day started right" in a positive inspirational direction. Get your day "crackin" Weekday mornings 7:30 PST.Waking UP to your true self - Funny quotes, inspiring vibes, motivational, REAL and practical. Good thought for the day from various thought-provoking thinkers and REAL HIP-HOP/Conscious Hip-Hop. Real Talk, Reality Consciousness. This Needs to Be Said! Call and listen in and leave your positive input as well to strenghteh the VIBE toll-free (855)445-9707 Hosted by Taq'uee Hicks, Certified REAL Life Coach. Digital www.fishstickbudget.com Wisdom Productions. LET'S WAKE UP TOGETHER GRATEFUL FOR EACH DAY WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO PRACTICE LOVING MORE.
Some of the NEW generation in this day have a total different aspect of the way parenting should be given. You hear various views upon how parenting should flow, but when a teen or young adult becomes involved in the Criminal Justice system the game is changed....What does the JUDGE really say....Let's talk about it!
Their mission is simple:
1. We aim to transform the cultural meaning of princesses and princes into positive role models who take action to protect living beings and the planet for future generations.
2. We seek to promote greater racial, cultural, and gender inclusivity. We expand the cultural representation of beauty by including different size princesses and princes, as well as those with disabilities.
3. To produce high quality educational tools that are entertaining. Our goal is to utlilize multimedia platforms to educate readers and users about current global issues and how we can all be part of the solution.
4. Our stories promote greater awareness of the environment and aim to advance children’s knowledge in STEM subjects (sciences, technology, engineering, mathematics).
5. Our stories combine teaching ethical principals with the practical imperatives of helping parents, teachers, and children meet Common Core State Standards.
Or, is it? Join the cnversation and tell me what you think. Is the world ready for The Guardian Princesses?
SHIFT TODAY is an inspirational and engaging broadcast that replenishes your spirit, refreshes your soul, rejuvenates your body and transforms your life from the inside-out. Host Nina Roach Life and Wife Strategist with Special Guest Holy Spirit and other Guests appearances will be releasing fresh impartations and strategies while sharing wisdom, laughter, love and real-time life experiences that will help you overcome any situation and live victoriously every day. Get ready to be established in the Kingdom of God by renewing your mind, feeding your faith, starving your doubts and taking actions of faith today.
It’s your time to occupy in your Kingdom Authority until Christ’s return. Don’t wait another day to seek God’s face, learn Kingdom principles, take God at His Word and an action of faith. On SHIFT TODAY we are convinced that God, who began this good work in us, will carry it through to completion. Connect with men and women daily who have decided to enter into God’s Sabbath rest and witness His goodness in their lives and world Monday – Saturday from 7:00 A.M. – 8:00 A.M. (PST) online at www.blogtalkradio.com or by phone 424.220.1862.
Join Host Live Chats
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (13 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (9 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (8 chatters)
- SPIRITUALteacherpsychicbrenda (5 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (5 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (5 chatters)
- Yash Radio with Lovely Ro (5 chatters)
- WHYT Radio (4 chatters)
- Wealthy Sistas (3 chatters)
- Alzheimers Speaks Radio (3 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (3 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (2 chatters)
- Set Apart Living Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Italian Tomatoes (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)