SORT BY Relevancy
Author Bee Ridgway burst onto the literary scene in 2013 with her accalimed debut novel The River of No Return. Writing with a nom de plume, Ridgway is a literature professor at Bryn Mawr College and will talk with host Michele Woodward about writing, the writer's life, and how she "works smart with heart" in her multiple roles.
in Self Help
Michele Wordward is the consumate coach. Talk to just about anyone about successful coaches and her name will come up. She is often the coach other coaches consult with sticky issues and challenging coaching situations. Michele knows her stuff.
However, knowing your coaching stuff isn't always enough to build the kind of success Michele has. The good news for us is Michele Woodward is very generous with her know how when it comes to building a practice. So do not miss this episode if you want to hear her "secrets" to success.
The Ten Most Influential Women in Coaching
From the White House to Coaching, not a predictable path. However, even after working at the White House, which most people would consider the achievement of a lifetime, Michele Woodward says her passion and calling is coaching.
You get the feeling immediately talking with Michele, that this is a woman with something important to say. She's clear, she's concise, and she's right on the money. More importantly, but less obvious is she's got an intuitive nature that allows her to sink to the heart of the matter in record time.
Michele Woodward is the kind of career and executive coach who's work, not only transforms careers and businesses but people and their lives. That's why Michele Woodward is one of the Ten Most Influential Women in Coaching.
Expert Dr. Michael Gurian joins host Michele Woodward to talk about his book Leadership and The Sexes: Using Gender Science to Create Success in Business. We'll discuss how men lead, how women lead, and the things that the best leaders do regardless of gender.
Ellen McCarthy is the Chief Operating Officer of the National Geo-Spatial Intelligence Agency - the people who use satellites and maps to analyze what's going on in the world. Join host and Executive Coach Michele Woodward as she talks about McCarthy's career trajectory from the government to private business and back to government.
Blanche Lincoln has served her home state of Arkansas in the US House of Representatives and in the US Senate. Now, she's running her own business, and talks with host Michele Woodward about her career path and the choices she's made to serve her priorities and goals of service to others.
Susan Neely is the CEO of the American Beverage Association in Washington, DC. The industry has a direct economic impact of $141.22 billion, provides more than 233,000 jobs and helps to support hundreds of thousands more that depend, in part, on beverage sales for their livelihoods. Join host Michele Woodward as she talks with Susan about how she has brought her values to her role, and the impact she's made leading the association over the last several years.
Lisa Gable is the President of the Healthy Weight Commitment Foundation, a CEO-led initiative aimed at helping to reduce obesity, especially childhood obesity, in America. Under Lisa’s leadership, the foundation grew from 21 founding members to over 200 members in the first 24 months. Lisa serves on the board of Girl Scouts of the USA and was named by President George W. Bush to serve as U.S. Commissioner General to the 2005 World Exposition, Aichi, Japan. She'll talk with WiseWork host Michele Woodward about her career journey and her mission to reduce childhood obesity in the US.
The world of work has changed, and your resume needs to change, too. Do you know the key elements you must include on your resume? Do you know how to craft a document that catches someone's eye - and lands you the interview? Join host and Executive Coach Michele Woodward as she talks with professional resume writer Beth Kujawski, and learn everything you need to know to create the perfect resume.
Dr. Michael Gurian is a social philosopher, family therapist, corporate consultant, and the New York Times bestselling author of twenty books published in fifteen languages. His newest book is The Wonder of Aging - join Executive Coach and host Michele Woodward as they discuss life after age 50 on the WiseWork radio show.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (467 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (79 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (59 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (29 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- Witch School (13 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (11 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (11 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (10 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (7 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (6 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- AlimBey (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- CenterStage (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (3 chatters)
- Seth Everett (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- Islamic House of Israel (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Blog Talk USA (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Keno Trice Show (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- Rebelution Radio (1 chatters)